February 2014 Thayumanavan Archive

vijay_sr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Monday's Updates

Bharathi in upstairs and Darman comes to meet him.Darman apologizes for being late and advices bharathi regarding police station incident. Bharathi worries about Maha's reaction , but justifies her act.Further,Bharathi expresses his apology for the messup and promise him not to take liquior anymore.
Darman encourages bharathi not to worry,as good persons has to face bad phase in life and cheers him up. Meanwhile Sushila gives a short visit to upstairs ,mokkai potifying with both bharathi and darman,n leaves
          Darman calls "worried" maha on his own and express the same to her. Darman tries to calm down the situation between bharathi and maha.He tells her that bharathi had realised his mistakes and even promised him not to touch liquior anymore. He further adds that bharathi is very good in person and feels a lot for her.A smile blossom on her face after listening to darman's words. Meanwhile our villian (vignesh) sees her smiling and calls her to cabin. As usual Vignesh welcomes maha, and sings  the same old pallavi  against bharathi.He plays drama like feeling pity for maha and suggest her to take him to Drug Rehabilitation centre.  But this time Maha feels( i think) like irritated with his comment and cut his conversation in between and leaves.
      Mathi and ashok in home.After formal discussion, Mathi advices ashok to not only focus in hotel but also to care for his personal life. He opens up Vicky's family meeting with him, which he didn't like.Ashok tells that he is aware of it and if Subha n Vicky are happy with it, then it is ok  him.
           Meanwhile Chitappa comes home with stressed face.He insist mathi for a private discussion and ashok leaves. Chitappu discloses the Police station episode which fuels mathi. The angry mathi calls and shouts bharathi for the same and ask him to come home immediately.
            Bharathi meets Mathi in home garden. Mathi starts shouting at Bharathi for his cheap behaviour and express his worry about Maha's feelings. He blames bharathi for breaking his trust on him.
                 Bharathi apologizes for his mistakes with  immediately instead. He further continues sentimentally with mathi, like..."you never thought of asking me "why did i drunk?"!"... "did i ever drunk when am along with you?"..."you were the one who brought me up!...Now you doubt my loyalty?"...Finally expresses his feelings that " you were never ever  ready to listen my side problems?" and leaves(I really felt pity fo this guy at this point!!!). Mathi stood drumstick by bharathi's reaction...

Thodarum...

Edited by vijay_sr - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Wednesday Feb 5 - Written Update

Mathi calling Suba telling her I found the wine bottle in Indra's room - her activities are becoming dangerous - I am afraid - how do we handle her - she tells him I will talk to her - she is a teenager we need to give time to adjust  ( Mathi is right Indra going in the wrong path need good guidance now )

Bharathi and his boss talking asking what is the problem - Bha saying nothing - I am ok - Maha not happy that I ended up in the police station - while they were talking Mathi shows up - he ask Bha how are you he tells him I am ok maama - everything is ok - then leave - Mathi and boss talk he tells him they were ok before - after Maha started to work they start to have problems - Bha is a good boy he is helping Maha everyway - cooking - cleaning and washing he was a gem person - Mathi telling I will talk to Maha - I thought they were happy

Maha and Bha - he is trying to help her she saying you done enough just leave - he tells her so many times sorry but she is still angry ( Oh Maha you fell into the villan traps )

Mathi call Maha and talk to her - he asked you and Bha are ok - she tells everthing ok - he tells her I am going to call Bha on the other line and talk to him you don't say a word - he call Bha and talk to him for a while and then ask what do you think about Maha working - Bha saying as long as she is happy I am ok - i don't want to interfere with her dreams - I don't have problem her working at all - we are happy don't have problem - Maha hearing this feeling guilty

Suba and her boyfriend - he tells her one time you are early I am late - she tells him I am happy - she ordered flowers for him - he tells her that he is going to give her flowers too - when he looks at the flowers the card she wrote Asoak oh oh now her boyfriend royally pissed who wouldn't be - they started to arguing then they calm down ( I think this is the first sign Suba should back off and rethink her decision - can get divorce but don't get married second time too soon)

I am getting ready for work and hearing the words and didn't sit and watch so if I missed anything so sorry

Edited by kalki2007 - 10 years ago
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thursday 6th feb 2014
Vignesh tells his friend that he want to take maha away from bharathi for 4 days...Official nnu solli kootittu poven...He calls maha and tells banglaore work kku we have to go to bangalore..Discuss with bharathi and tell me the decision tommorow...Maha leaves and vignesh says confirm aa she will come with me tobangalore and i'll not miss this chance ..i'll make good use of this chance..Bharathi and maha are not in good terms now..so vetri enakke🤢

Mathi perumai pesing abt bha and maha to sithappu..Ashok comes there and mathi says he is going to open a new restaurant and andha branch ashok per la dhan irukkum..he gives the documents to ashok and ashok surprised and says vendam..Mathi convinces him and ashok says thanks ..Mathi wishes him luck and tells him to go and meet the lawyer ..Ashok leaves and sithappu smiles...Mathi asks what nnu and sithappu says ashok kku mattum separate business aa?...have u done anything for bharathi??..Ellamae bharathi kku dhanae...Sithappu not convinced..mathi says he is my uyir..ellamae avanukku dhan..

Bha and his samayal boss talking..Asusual boss tons and tons of mokkai podraru..Bha gets call from maha and bha super happy...Maha and bha oodal konda tamil cinema hero heroine madhiri talking..saaptiya..nee saaptiya..eat well sleep well..summa dhan call pannen...dont oor suthufy ..go and eat well and take rest...🤢call ends..maha and bha both happy happy annachi...

Bha hugs and kisses his boss..(ada paavi ..pondatti ya kiss panna sonna pakkathu veetu karana adhuvum oru aambalaiya kiss panran😡😡)..Bha over aa feeling vidran and boss says pesunadhu un pondatti..adhukku edhukku ivlo build-up..Boss tells bha to be romantci with maha..I love u sollu..Bha blushing..vetka pattadhu podhum..poi i l u sollittu start ur life.

Indra comes to bha's house and susheela anga irukka ..Susee introduces herself and says bha enakku rombha close nnu..She elaves and bha comes and tells her to wait for maha..Indra asks abt susee and bha says we r friends and andha ponnu paatu padum.. ...and goes out..Susee comes back and indra says nee nalla paduviyamae?..bha sonnaru..Susee super happy and indra goes in..Bha comes and susee vazhinjufying..and vetkapatukitte runs away..Bha confused..

Thodarum.

Edited by _SK_ - 10 years ago
sathyakrs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thaymanavan Friday Updates

Maha returns home..Bharaty tells one senti  kavithai to maha about her silence during the past few days.She informs him about her trip to Bangalore with Vignesh.Bharathy happily agrees...says that he was worried that thaniya poriyo nu...if vignesh is accompanying its good..Maha's expression changes...[was that  sad or guilty..dont know..] Bharaty leaves to enquire Dharman about the next day plans.Maha calls vignesh may be to say NO...but before she tells anything Vignesh tells her about the flight bookings and asks her to come to airport the next day evening at 4.oopm.Maha accepts..

Milkman shouts at susheela for the pending money..Bharathy settles the money. Susheela says that she will repay it once she gets the money...She asks him ellorkum ipdi than kudupingala..Bharathy replies ellorukum epdinga kuduka mudiyum...susheela's face brightens up...she sings a song..."andha vaanatha pola manam padacha mannavane..."

Indra calls maha...tells her that she came to her house and returned when susheela told her that no one at home nu..She tells maha about what susheela told her the other day...she and bahrathy are close friends and she doesn't know maha that much...she always talks about moms puraanam...Maha gets irritated...Indra warns her to be careful..Maha cuts the call...says to herself that she will go to bangalore as bharathy is still continuing his friendship with susheela..

Maha calls Subha...tells her about her Bangalore trip with vignesh..Subha asks her the details ...Maha tells her that she is confused nu..Subha asks her then why she is going ??She asks her not to go with vignesh alone.. since she has accepted to accompany him to Bangalore .. he may think that  she is ready for anything ..He has already created enough  problems in maha's life...no need of further problems..Maha accepts to say No to vignesh..

Maha goes to vignesh room...says that she can't go with him to Bangalore...He asks is it bharathy said no nu..Maha hurriedly says no ..nothing like that..Vignesh tactically talks to maha.. tells her that he has booked rooms in different floors...if required he ll book in different hotels too...and atlast says that if maha doesnot believe him then no problem..he'll drop the Bangalore program...asks mahs not to worry...maha hesitantly agrees to go with him..

Vignesh's friend asks him what happened to his plan...Vignesh tells him that maha is for him...everything is going in his favour...Maha is going to stay with him for 4 days..Friend suggests him to extend the trip...Vignesh says that he ll propose to maha in these 4 days..says that she will forget bharathy in this trip..and he'll make her forget bharathy in these 4 days ...while coming back she will come as Maha vignesh..

At home bharathy packs maha's suitcase...Maha asks bharaty "na pogavaa..''Bharathy says that commit pannitu pogaama irukradhu thappu...Maha accepts ..He gives his friend's number..asks maha to take help from him if needed...He feels bad for not being able to go to airport with maha as he feels bad to face vignesh as he had fought with him the other day...Car comes to pick up maha..bharathy sends her off...maha leaves with tears...

THODARUM...

Edited by sathya87 - 10 years ago
Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Tuesday Update😳😳

Mathi came to dinning table and ask indra to hv food as she s concentrating on mobby...she gets irritated and was abt to go..Mathi ask her to cum and sit...he asked abt her probs here and why she s searching for her real Parents..She argue with him and asked why he threatened Guna...He said that Guna s nt gud...Indra said this s the probs..Argue with him and ask him stop questioning her and Left..Mathi felt Bad

Scene shifted to Bharathy...Mokka scene with Bharathy and his Mates discussing abt Bharathy ProbsThey ask Bharathy to gift a saree to Maha...bt he said she wnt accept..Another ask him fell on her feet and another ask send I LOVE U msg contusly..Bharathy said we doesnt hv any convo lyk that Before...so cant able to do tat all suddenly..Another one ask him to Romance Maha with Malligai...Bharathy said i tried bt she put that for God's Photo...then one of them ask y r u gvng flower to her??? Bharathy asked then??? he asked Bharathy to gv Susila..all the others are shocked and wnt accept it...and Bharathy too dnt accept that.

scene shifted to Subha walking on the road...Ashok came there and said ll help her by dropping...Subha doesnt accept..She says the she s gng to Bank and He says she ll be late...She said nw im gng to see my frnd then 1ly im gng...Ashok ask who s that frnd???? she replied lm ready to say abt u ll get angry...and ask him to do his work instead of following her...she went

Scene shifted to Ashok saw Vicky had little accident...he went ask him to be careful and ask whether got injured??? Vicky said nthng..Ashok talks with care and went to get water..Subha calls Vicky and He info abt place and get accident ..And ask her to go to office...Ashok came with water..Vicky saus dnt want and asked sry for watever hpn...Ashok ask him to cum to hsptl..and went to gv the vessel frm the home he gets water..Subha came there and ask abt wat hpn..Ashok returns and ask her take him to hsptl, as he s nt cumng with him and said him to take care and left...Subha asked Vicky abt Ashok here..Vicky says Subha that Ashok came and talk as he had accident and he doesnt hesitate to help...bt i felt smthng ..Both seems to be guilty..

scene shifted to Mathi ...he gets Blank call and when the second tym call came, Mathi receive it, bt doesnt talk..The person who called says Indra..Mathi ask who s that..and that person cuts the call ...Mathi thinks for smtyms and search smthng in indra room..he find Gifts,Heart shaped Key chain and greetings etc...Read those Greetings and Finally find a Wine Bottle(seems to be)

Shw ends

Edited by ...hema23... - 10 years ago
vijay_sr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Monday updates😳❤️

In Bangalore,vignesh takes maha to one of his friend's lonely bungalow.Maha gets frightened and vignesh starts plays mind games😈. 
He ask maha to come inside,  by stepping in
right foot. He ask her not to worry,as he will take care of her for next four days😡. Maha finds suspicious about his behavior and afraid of getting struck 
alone with vignesh😕😔. Maha is surrounded by clouds of fears.😔

Mathi comes home with a copy of indira's semester marksheet😡. He starts shouting for failing in all the subjects. He gets furious for roaming with 
friends by not attending the classes. He adds that She should have proven her maturity in marksheets ,but not by her wired opposing acts. Mathi warns indira that her life is in danger😕. Indira runs away with tears in her eyes.😭😭

Maha calls Bharathi n updates that she has reached safely. Bharathi Mokka potifying like how is climate?...take proper food, wear sweater... sleep well.(feels pity for maha)...Poor Maha gets irritates by  his words and ask him "Dont you have nothing to ask other than Sapptiya, Thungunneya.etc..." and ends the calls .💔🥺..(Director is insulting M-B Fans by setting such scene and forcing fans to listen dumb dialogues between them)...

Bharathi, Dharman& co discussing about the method of preparing food in varendha. Meanwhile Indira comes there and intiates the talk with bharathi. Dharman & co leaves them considering their privacy. Indira expresses her worries about her loneliness ,Subha's behavior and Janani's whereabouts.She blames mathi for not letting her to enjoy her college life.
 Bharathi advices indira not to blames mathi,bu
t instead praises him as one of the best father with all qualities like caring for each and every daughter, spending time together etc... Indira suprised by his reply and ask the same.. He tries to prove himself as Mamma Payan to indira...

In home, Bharathi writing kavithai(Very important Bharathi!!👏!) and darman comes there.Darman asks about maha's whereabouts?.Bharathi says about maha's four days bangalore tour with her boss. Darman warns him for letting maha  alone to bangalore with vignesh.Bharathi tries to justify that Maha is genuine in character and his trust on her . Even though, Darman expresses his inconvenience about letting maha to go alone with a third party and alarms him about vignesh character😡 😈🐷.

Meanwhile Sushila comes and vallunchifying with bharathi infornt of dharman😡. Sushila comes to know about maha's tour and desires to bring him chappathi.Darman comments wired about her behavior and express her feeling for bharathi.. Bharthi rejects his statement by saying sushila as a small girl , but darman holds strong in his statement and leaves...

Thodarum...😉

Edited by vijay_sr - 10 years ago
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

February 12 - Wednesday

Maha sitting Vignesh coming saying you got up early - can you bring coffee for me - she says ok - when she brings it he tells her that cours is closed today - he didn't know that in advance - she tells then can we go for drive - he says ok

At night Vig is drinking Maha sitting opposite - he talks about their marriage and tells her that he thought definitely he is going to marry her but in the end it didn't happen - he tells her that he told Mathi the mappillai is not good but Mathi didn't listen - he can't marry anyone. When they first met he had that connection and he didn't want to marry anyone else - she looks uncomfortable and tells him I am going to my room - she goes and locked the room - he came banked on the door calling Maha Maha - she sits and cry

Mathi ask Indra where is your friend's father lets go - she tells it's ok you didn't trust me enough to give me money I don't need it - he tells her I think you are lying why - she tells him why ask so many questions - he tells her this is not right - you are going in wrong path - then he ask where is your bracelet she tells is in the room - he tells her to get it - she is stalling he told her you sold it right

Suba and Vicky eating in restaurant - she tells him your parents hurt my father and you are not correcting them either - he tells her that he is the only son and they are looking out for him can't blame them - he tells her that he is not like Asoak leaving their parents - Suba saying they don't accept and critize my father

Bharathy and his cooking buddies talking and they tell Bha to cook for them and the annoying girl stopped him in the middle ask did you really cooked he tells yes - she didn't believe it but took one dish from him and start to sing

Edited by kalki2007 - 10 years ago
Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Tuesday Update😳

Vignesh and Maha Having dinner and Suddenly power cut...Vigensh feels happy and Maha feels scared...Vigesh get an Candle and talked romantically...Suddenly power came and Maha feels relaxed..and left as she doesnt want food.

scene to Guna and his frnd..he ask abt his frndshp with Indra...Guna said just to get revenge towards Mathi, nthng lyk love and all...suddenly the person Guna seeks help to get Indra's original parents address called him and info that he get address, asked him to come and get it frm him at juice shop.

scene to Ashok and Subha, Ashok doing gardening work, Subha came and Info abt her Marriage with Vicky, Ashok pretend to be Happy...I hope subha feels Bad and went.

Guna went to get address bt that person asked 10,000rs for that..Guna doesnt agree ...bt later her agrees and said that he ll gv tmrw and ll get address tmrw.

Scene to Bharathy and Maha...Bharathy calls Maha, Maha pretend to angry, bt talks with a smile..Bharathy asked abt Works and Finally says that he s feeling alone with out her...he doesnt care abt the time when she s with him, bt nw every sec s nt bcmng easy for him..Maha feels happy and ask "do u knw to speak lyk this" Bharathy said dnt knw bt im sharing abt my feelings...Maha smiles..And he said even before he was been alone bt never felt lyk this, nw felt vey bad and lonely and he said Dnt mistake me as im talking lyk this..Maha said im happy that atleast nw u r talking lyk this..both ask each other to take care and Have food at tym ...Finally he said "Nee  illadhappo than unna evlo pudikuthunu theriyuthu...saavadikara" ( i personally love the line ) Maha feels Happy and senti...Both Cuts the call and smiles..

Indra waiting for Guna at beach..he came and gv some build up..Finally he said that he got info abt her real parents bt need 20,000rs😡😡 He ask her to get frm her father..She calls Mathi and said her frnd need money for emergency as her father wanna do surgery immediately...Mathi agrees and ask hsptl name, Indra says dnt knw, ll ask her later..Mathi feels that smthng wrng and said her to info him abt hsptl, so he ll directly pay it..She angrily cuts call, by saying that u didnt trust me...Mathi felts bad..Guna ask her to do some drama, otherwise mathi wnt gv money and hv some idea it is muted

Shw ends

Edited by ...hema23... - 10 years ago
sathyakrs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Friday Updates

Episode 146

Dharman meets Mathi on road...In the course of their convo..Dharman says that Maha has gone to Bangalore with Vignesh..Mathi gets upset..Dharman says about the past incident when vignsh came to maha's house and Bharathy had a fight with him..

Mahs calls Subha ...Maha scolds her why she went to Bangalore nu...Maha tells about her work...says that since only she knows about the case details she came to Bangalore...and it is a court holiday in Bangalore so  not able to complete the work..Subha cross ckecks with her advocate and says that court is not closed ..asks maha to cross check it too ..Vignesh overhears maha's convo...Goes inside the house...When maha enters the house he acts as if he is talking to someone about the case .. shouts at them for lieing .. tells maha that their advocate had lied to them about the court holiday and  has gone to supreme court to attend another case..

Vignesh tells maha that they can leave the next day..Asks maha to have food..Maha goes  to check whether the food is in hot pack...leaving her mobile on the table..Vignesh takes her phone and drops it in the water jug for sometime...Just before maha returns from kitchen.. he pours water on table and acts as if her phone got wet by mistake..Asks sorry to her..tells her that she can use his phone if required..and he will get her a new phone on reaching backthe city..

Mathi discuss about Maha matter with chiththappa...He is much worried about maha...discuss about Vignsh character..Chithappa asks him to call maha..MAthi tries to call her..but gets switched off msg..Mathi wishes to go to Bangalore to see what has happened...Chithappa asks him not to worry ..

Maha asks Vignesh if advocate will come or not..Vignesh tells her that he'll come in the evening.,,they can leave to Chennai that night or next day morning...on one condition...that she has to go out with him or has to have lunch with him..Maha accepts to have lunch at home...Vignesh goes inside to get some drink for them..   mixes some tablet in maha's drink ..Comes out and offers her the drink ..says lunch on then way..Maha wants to call bharathy to inform him about their  departure..Vignesh offers his mobile to call bahrathy..Since there was no signal maha wanted to go out to talk to bharathy..Vignesh insists her to have the juice first ..Maha is about to sip the juice...Vignesh cunningly watches ...

THODARUM...

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thursday 13th feb 2014

Maha tension aa sitting in her room and think abt vignesh and his ularal..Then she opens the door , comes out to drink water..Vignesh calls maha..Maha drops the glass.Vignesh asks sorry..Maha says its ok ..Vignesh says stress adhigam and also at office..Vignesh says i feel very close with u when u r with me..U r not my secy..u r my good friend..and says sorry again...Maha says its ok and leaves..

Next..mupperum mokkaigal special...pathadhukku susheela also joins..Susheela jollu viiting bha ...same old paduthal part..

Maha thinks abt bharathy and calls him and says she miss him..Bha asks enna dull aa iruka?any problem?naan varava?..Maha says no..1 day dhana i'll manage..some more romance and call ends..

Vig's friend calls vigs and asks matter over aa nnu..Vigs says no..Correct time varala..Friend says dont waste time..only 1 day dhan irukku..Strainght aa matter mudichudhu😡first she will be angry...poga poga sariyayidum..(ivangallam enna nenechuttu serial edukaranga and dialogue ezhudharanga nnu theiryla🤬)...Vigs says ok ..