Other Topics

Koffee with IF - Episode 6 - with Kameswari!

Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Hello friends!πŸ˜†                 

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

======================================

Hi everyone! 😊 First of all, we would like to apologise for the long break 😭 

Welcome back!πŸ₯³Dancing

This month we have a guest who is...

- A frequent griller in the last two Koffee with IFs πŸ‘πŸ‘
- A member of #teampooandgautham πŸ˜†
- A big fan of Vani Rani

Everyone, please welcome to the stage... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

So everyone start sending in your questions now! πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ€ͺ Episode 6 coming your way! πŸ€ͺ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ap.meena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Kaamu,

This is Meena, a 6 years old child in IF.. Dnt look at my profile to verify πŸ˜ƒ..
Im here now to ask you some simple questionsπŸ˜› and to get to know about you.. πŸ˜Š
Starters:
1. Your interests - in movies..
2. Serials/shows that you watch, update, enjoy, silent reader.. Even those you rarely visit..
3. How you landed in IF?
4. Any funniest moment you had in IF..

Will come back with Main course later..

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
kames.. varuga varuga endru varverkirom.. πŸ₯³

questions.. later.. πŸ˜‰
incorrigible thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Kames . . . πŸ€—

Shree vanthuthen . . . πŸ˜ˆ

Ohh this is going to be sooo much fun . . . πŸ˜ƒ

Daily 10 questions, ok va?? πŸ˜†

Coming soon, wait for it!! πŸ˜‰
SriKamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: incorrigible

Kames . . . πŸ€—

Shree vanthuthen . . . πŸ˜ˆ

Ohh this is going to be sooo much fun . . . πŸ˜ƒ

Daily 10 questions, ok va?? πŸ˜†

Coming soon, wait for it!! πŸ˜‰

Let us have fun yar..Daily 10 questions a?..Nan avalavu periya appa takkar kidayathu...
spain thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Warm welcome to you, Kameswari!πŸ˜³πŸ‘

I don't watch any tv serials, so my questions here are very random and out-of-the-blue!πŸ˜ƒ
Hope you'll enjoy answering them!!

Here are my questions:

1. My first question is a hypothetical question.

You have a 10-year-old daughter and both of you are watching tv together.
She has the remote control in her hand.
As she is flipping the channels, a "midnight masala" song comes on tv...
you feel uncomfortable...
she keeps changing the channels until she decides to watch her favourite children's show or Vadivelu comedy with you. You happily continue to watch the show with her.

Much later, you accidentally discover that your daughter has been secretly watching po*n on the internet.

Your reaction and action?

2. Write the recipe for the fastest meal you can cook!

3. Do you believe you had a previous birth?
Have you encountered any deja-vu, strange incidents which are new and yet feel old at the same time?
Explain.

4. What life lesson did you learn the hard way?

5. When you look at yourself in the mirror...
does your physical appearance reflect your state of mind...
or does your state of mind reflect on how you see your physical appearance?

6. If you were offered a seat of your choice inside an aircraft...
would you choose to be sitting in between two random strangers in the middle of the aircraft (without your family or friend nearby)...
or would you sit with family and take a window seat next to the emergency exit and enjoy watching the outdoor scenery?

Caution: Sitting next to the emergency exit means you must be aware of the safety precautions and be of assistance in a real emergency situation.

How often do you as a flight passenger read the in-flight safety instruction pamphlet or pay close attention to what the beautiful air hostess demonstrates on the flight prior to take-off?

7. Name a song you didn't like when you first listened to it...
but your mind involuntary kept humming its tune.
When you say you don't like something but your mind is constantly thinking about it...
does that mean you secretly like what you say you don't like?
Explain.

8. Describe your most favourite scene from a tamil movie.
Why do you like that scene so much?

9. In "Kuch Kuch Hota Hai", Shahrukh Khan's character falls in love with sexy Rani and ignores tomboyish Kajol.
In "Anniyan", Sadha's character falls in love with suave, supermodel Remo and ignores "Rules" Ramanujam Ambi.
Does this cinema "law of attraction" reflect how we are attracted to people in real life? Explain.

10. My last question.
(And it's my easiest question too!)

Is your real name Kameswari?

If your answer is "no", then what is your real name?
If your answer is "yes"...
then I must say it's a very beautiful name!!😳

Cheers!!πŸ˜›
incorrigible thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Kames, Spain mega aapu vecchitangga pa unggalakku . . . πŸ˜† Well done Spain, ithey mathiri neraiya ketkanum, ok va? πŸ˜ƒ Shree escape . . . πŸ˜†
ap.meena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Spain,
Only detailed answers a? No 1 mark /2mark questions.. All 16 marks only...
Do we have options like answer any 8 out 10..
Kaamu, enjoy...Have a great month ahead.. Waiting for your latest entry...
SriKamesh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ap.meena

Hi Kaamu,

This is Meena, a 6 years old child in IF.. Dnt look at my profile to verify πŸ˜ƒ..

I am sure my fellow IFian's are trustworthy

Im here now to ask you some simple questionsπŸ˜› and to get to know about you.. πŸ˜Š
Starters:
1. Your interests - in movies..
 All casual movies..I don't like heroism..to spare, I am great fan of thalaivar..So whatever be the heroism..I watch all thalaivar movies

2. Serials/shows that you watch, update, enjoy, silent reader.. Even those you rarely visit..
I watch Vani Rani, to some extent I read updates of Office in Vijay TV
3. How you landed in IF?
I take a bow to Karthika for her excellent reviews. I was a passive member, but looking on to her reviews, I cannot control myself from commenting on her review. This is my flashback story of landing in IF. Karthika is the sole proprietor for bringing me into IF

4. Any funniest moment you had in IF..
All moments I had with Shree had been funniest. To name a few, when we taking a to do list to sponsor VR team, and eventually connecting appearance of Shree with Shenbaga Pei..

Will come back with Main course later..

Thank you for the good starter..

SriKamesh thumbnail
Edit: Answer to Spain's questions.

Warm welcome to you, Kameswari!πŸ˜³πŸ‘

I don't watch any tv serials, so my questions here are very random and out-of-the-blue!πŸ˜ƒ

Hope you'll enjoy answering them!!

Kamesh takes are deep breath and drinks glasses of water and starts..keeping fingers crossed..πŸ€ͺ

Here are my questions:

1. My first question is a hypothetical question.

You have a 10-year-old daughter and both of you are watching tv together.She has the remote control in her hand.As she is flipping the channels, a "midnight masala" song comes on tv...you feel uncomfortable...she keeps changing the channels until she decides to watch her favourite children's show or Vadivelu comedy with you. You happily continue to watch the show with her.

Much later, you accidentally discover that your daughter has been secretly watching po*n on the internet.Your reaction and action?

Defenitely a hypothetical question, but still I feel the situation has to be tackled in a hypothetical way. First to comment on my action, as a mother, I shall say that my temper will raise to its peak. But on the reaction side, considering the fact that you have mentioned my daughter is aged 10, I shall definitely not show the anger or temper on her. I understand, its age which makes her to think these ways. First I shall stand beside her, and make sure that she notices me. My presence will make sure that her mind will run out of guilt. Then I shall try to explain her, that it is not her fault on watching it, but due to the fact of age and people around her she might have been tempted to watch such kind of stuffs. Then shall ask her to get rid of the guilt, and question her as what was the reason behind her to watch the stuff. It is always better to hit a nail on the head than on the tail. I shall try to justify her reason and make her understand that the fault here is not watching but trying to hide. Its better to open up, upon which she can understand the fact, that when something is done in disguise, its wrong.

2. Write the recipe for the fastest meal you can cook!

Fastest meal could be curd rice. But jokes apart..I am good cook(compliments received so far from my mother, husbund and friends, no self-pride)..I love cooking Veg fried rice, Gobi, and carrot halwa

Veg Fried rice: cut vegetables like cabbage, capsicum, beans, carrot, onion to be fine chopped such that their appearance is not much seen. In tawa pour oil and add a bit of ginger garlic paste, the chopped vegetables and fry well. Add a bit of white pepper. Cook rice adding salt to it. Make sure to chill the rice to some extent under fan. Then add the mixture to it gently. Do not squeeze such that the rice is broken. You can garnish the same with cashew, badam and dry grapes.

Carrot Halwa: Slice carrot and boil it in milk. Remove the milk. In tawa add sugar to carrot and make sure that the sugar melts out and mixes well with carrot. Add dry Khoa, and keep it in low flame and keep adding ghee. Fry cashew and badam in ghee and garnish the Halwa.

Gobi: Take big pieces of cauli flower and deep fry the same in oil. Mix corn flour, chilly power with little water and add Gobi to the mixture along with curd and mix it well. Keep it aside for few minutes. Take choped onion and ginger and fry them. Mix paste of soya sauce, grinded tomoto and onion to the fried onion and ginger, chilly powder, salt to tast and flame high for few minutes. Once the gravy becomes semi solid, add the Gobi mixture and cook it for 5-10 minutes in low flame. Garnish with coriander leaves.πŸ˜‰

3. Do you believe you had a previous birth? No..I am out of this supernatural tracks. But I wish If had a previous birth, I wished to be a penguin bird.

Have you encountered any deja-vu, strange incidents which are new and yet feel old at the same time?

Explain.

No, I dont find any strange events. My character is such that take life as it comes. So I have never been heart broken, or felt very upset for any event in my life so far.😊

4. What life lesson did you learn the hard way?

Not to believe much in others, than your own self. If you could check out the fanfic page of Mother and Son in VR thread, I would have enumerated my past. I lost my father at the age of 13, and my mother was a house wife till then. My father had brothers, who were well settled in life, who did not even turn up after his demise. They had informed us that they shall keep in regular touch for my upbringing, but later did not try to even contact us till this 15 years. I had a plot in my mind that better don't believe in anybody, from the day one. Be you starve, or lead a hi-fi life, let it be on your own. My sub conscious mind keeps telling me, from my child hood that the day I meet them, I should have been well settled and lead a respectful life in the society. Thank God, the dream has come true, and I have not met them so far. The day I meet them, I need not want to express any signs of happiness of winning, or blow my own triumph, but rather convey them through my actions that the earth does not always revolve on one side.

5. When you look at yourself in the mirror...

does your physical appearance reflect your state of mind...

or does your state of mind reflect on how you see your physical appearance?

In either ways I believe its true. Looking at the mirror, whenever I feel, I am dressed up beautifully(Kamesh turns into red, for the self-pride) my mind encounters a happiness, abnormally. The same way, when I am a bit lousy(I dont like using the word sad, because I shall try to keep myself happy always, what may come), I shall see my appearance has lost its TRP rating.😭

6. If you were offered a seat of your choice inside an aircraft...would you choose to be sitting in between two random strangers in the middle of the aircraft (without your family or friend nearby)...or would you sit with family and take a window seat next to the emergency exit and enjoy watching the outdoor scenery?

Caution: Sitting next to the emergency exit means you must be aware of the safety precautions and be of assistance in a real emergency situation.

I prefer sitting with strangers. The fact is that I cannot keep my mouth shut. Before I get down from the flight, I shall make them my friends, rather than sitting next to emergency exit(Ore Kallula rendu Manga)..You could have noticed by now, that I have much adverse effects on people that I don't allow the counter party to talk or I don't stop myself. I am officially announced as a chatterbox in my home, school, college, and office(Kamesh pats on her back for this self-promotionπŸ˜†). Infact my hubby says that there can be only one loda loda in one family, so you better talk and let me listen.πŸ˜›

How often do you as a flight passenger read the in-flight safety instruction pamphlet or pay close attention to what the beautiful air hostess demonstrates on the flight prior to take-off?

I have travelled so far only once in flight to Malaysia. That was my first journey, so I listened very carefully to the instructions by Air hostess and pamphlets(Uyir bayam yarai vittudhu)😳

7. Name a song you didn't like when you first listened to it...

but your mind involuntary kept humming its tune.

Bhoomi enna suthuthe from ethir neechal. I love the words "Damage aana piece nane..Joker ippo hero annen"

When you say you don't like something but your mind is constantly thinking about it...does that mean you secretly like what you say you don't like?Explain.

This may be the case, of people who does not posses the guts of saying in pulic that you like it but still wish to enjoy the momentum of liking it. They keep enjoying by saying that they dont like it and make sure that they think on it 24*7. This is a state of words speaking a different language and conscious speaking a different language. But to the fact, I love to tell anything and everything straight forward, rather than hiding the facts.

8. Describe your most favourite scene from a tamil movie.Why do you like that scene so much?

Anything recited by thalaivar is my favourite dialogue. I feel to sit on the edge, when he appears on the screen. I love his dialogues in annamalai "Indha Nal, unnoda calenderla kurichu vechiko..Unnavida adhigama, peru pugal, panam sambadhichu, pala adukku madi hotel katti, nee eppadi en kudumbatha nadu theruvukku konduvanthiyo, adhe mathiri nanum un kudumbatha kondu varle na..Nan Annamalai ille"..One more dialogue of him climbing the esclator, calling ashok and reciting "Malai da, AnnaMalai"..Love the style..πŸ€—

9. In "Kuch Kuch Hota Hai", Shahrukh Khan's character falls in love with sexy Rani and ignores tomboyish Kajol.

In "Anniyan", Sadha's characterfalls in love with suave, supermodel Remo and ignores "Rules" Ramanujam Ambi.

Does this cinema "law of attraction"reflect how we are attracted to people in real life? Explain.

Really..Certainly..I do understand that love or life has lots to do with one's intentions and mind. But always the physical impression carries a greater impact in the first sight. Unless and until you wish to look at the person again and again, you cannot fall in love with somebody. Even in case of arranged marriages, its a natural tendency of people to ask for the photos, before understanding each other. Understanding comes by span of life, and as time rolls on, but still attraction counts in the beginning

10. My last question.

(And it's my easiest question too!)

Is your real name Kameswari?

Yes..Its my real name..

If your answer is"no", then what is your real name?

If your answer is "yes"...

then I must sayit's avery beautiful name!!😳

Thank you..You are the first one to ask about my nameπŸ€—..Circles to roll my flash back(Start BGM)..I was named after my grandmother(Father's mother)..Orthodox family, named after ancestors. But being a very old name, I did not like in earlier days. I have done dharna, unna viradham to change my name. My stone hearted father said no..then left with no other choice, I came back to reality and had to spare with the same name for these many years..πŸ’”

Cheers!!πŸ˜›

I know, I had given too lengthy answers, but I have already told you guys that I am officially announced as chatterbox. From this month, the same will hold good with IF also..Spare with me guys..🀑

Habba..One mystery solved..Take a deep breath again..Hayya..I answered Spain's questions..πŸ₯³

Edited by kameswari - 10 years ago