nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
sabash.. kames.. super answers..

loving them..
incorrigible thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Kames!! 🤗 FANTASTIC answers yaar . . . 👏 👏 👏 Shree impressed . . . ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ So now we know Kames can withstand the most scary of kostins . . . 😆 😆 😆 Kames, jamaichira vendiyathan!! 👏 😉 😃 Edited by incorrigible - 10 years ago
spain thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for answering all my questions candidly, Kames.
I enjoyed reading all your lovely answers.👏😳

The 10 questions were written with a lot of deep thought.
They were NOT meant to challenge you, test you or score you on how well you answered them.

I remember reading somewhere that questions are like gifts...
it's the thought behind them that the receiver feels.

I tend not to ask quick, generic questions simply because they are quick and easy and generic to answer.

To me, the more attention and time you give to your questions...
the more beautiful your answers become.

Have you heard the famous words...
"Life is a conversation. Make it a good one!"

I felt my first question (the hypothetical one) was most important in today's age of internet.
If we adults can spend so much time in front of the computer discussing in length about tv serials and using facebook for time-pass...
we need to think practically about how young children might use (or misuse) the internet in their own private time.
We also need to be aware that not all children are as innocent as parents would like to believe them to be...
and we need to be mentally prepared on how to handle such sensitive issues with tact and care.

Similarly, my question about sitting in the aircraft next to the emergency exit...
was a real life incident that happened to me!!😛

I chose to sit next to the emergency exit on one flight because it was the only empty seat available!!
Plus the air hostess came and gave me a personal demonstration on what to do if there was a need for immediate evacuation.
I must say it was a very good learning experience!

(But it was my best flight experience too...😳
I am not a chatterbox and so I had a lovely quiet time sitting next to the window and daydreaming while looking at the clouds and the skies...
plus my seat was bigger and more comfortable to relax in than my co-passengers seats).

I later noticed many people avoided sitting near the emergency exit because they panic of what might happen in a crisis situation.
They would happily prefer to get squeezed in between two big-sized strangers and have little space to sit comfortably in a long distance flight.

I realised this happens despite showing demonstration in the flight and having brochures to read in the front seat pocket.
It does not hurt to be aware of safety measures and many people are not at all interested in knowing about this.
Hence, if and when there is an emergency...everyone starts panicking.

Those who are aware of what to do at a time of crisis will be more calm than those who are not aware of what to do when disaster strikes.
Calmness at times of crisis helps us to focus, think straight and act in a quick manner.
Such habits can even save lives!👍🏼

I just wanted all of you to be aware of this when you travel next time by flight and so I asked this particular question.

But many thanks for all your answers, Kameswari.
I enjoyed reading your quick recipes, about how you triumphed in life...
 and I especially loved reading Rajnikanth's dialogues from "Annamalai".😃
In fact, I liked it so much that I want to see that movie again!😳

Thanks and best wishes to you Kames, always!🤗

SriKamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: spain

Thanks for answering all my questions candidly, Kames.

I enjoyed reading all your lovely answers.👏😳

The 10 questions were written with a lot of deep thought.
They were NOT meant to challenge you, test you or score you on how well you answered them.

I remember reading somewhere that questions are like gifts...
it's the thought behind them that the receiver feels.

I tend not to ask quick, generic questions simply because they are quick and easy and generic to answer.

To me, the more attention and time you give to your questions...
the more beautiful your answers become.

Have you heard the famous words...
"Life is a conversation. Make it a good one!"

I felt my first question (the hypothetical one) was most important in today's age of internet.
If we adults can spend so much time in front of the computer discussing in length about tv serials and using facebook for time-pass...
we need to think practically about how young children might use (or misuse) the internet in their own private time.
We also need to be aware that not all children are as innocent as parents would like to believe them to be...
and we need to be mentally prepared on how to handle such sensitive issues with tact and care.

Similarly, my question about sitting in the aircraft next to the emergency exit...
was a real life incident that happened to me!!😛

I chose to sit next to the emergency exit on one flight because it was the only empty seat available!!
Plus the air hostess came and gave me a personal demonstration on what to do if there was a need for immediate evacuation.
I must say it was a very good learning experience!

(But it was my best flight experience too...😳
I am not a chatterbox and so I had a lovely quiet time sitting next to the window and daydreaming while looking at the clouds and the skies...
plus my seat was bigger and more comfortable to relax in than my co-passengers seats).

I later noticed many people avoided sitting near the emergency exit because they panic of what might happen in a crisis situation.
They would happily prefer to get squeezed in between two big-sized strangers and have little space to sit comfortably in a long distance flight.

I realised this happens despite showing demonstration in the flight and having brochures to read in the front seat pocket.
It does not hurt to be aware of safety measures and many people are not at all interested in knowing about this.
Hence, if and when there is an emergency...everyone starts panicking.

Those who are aware of what to do at a time of crisis will be more calm than those who are not aware of what to do when disaster strikes.
Calmness at times of crisis helps us to focus, think straight and act in a quick manner.
Such habits can even save lives!👍🏼

I just wanted all of you to be aware of this when you travel next time by flight and so I asked this particular question.

But many thanks for all your answers, Kameswari.
I enjoyed reading your quick recipes, about how you triumphed in life...
 and I especially loved reading Rajnikanth's dialogues from "Annamalai".😃
In fact, I liked it so much that I want to see that movie again!😳

Thanks and best wishes to you Kames, always!🤗

Thank you Spain..Loved your set of kostins..It was different..and I loved it..though to tell the fact, I was wondering as how best I could answer this, but tried to the possible extent. Thanks for all your wishes..🤗

SriKamesh thumbnail
Originally posted by: incorrigible

Kames!! 🤗 FANTASTIC answers yaar . . . 👏 👏 👏 Shree impressed . . . ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ So now we know Kames can withstand the most scary of kostins . . . 😆 😆 😆 Kames, jamaichira vendiyathan!! 👏 😉 😃

Shree..I am dead in shock dear...😆
SriKamesh thumbnail
Originally posted by: nithyamkv

sabash.. kames.. super answers..

loving them..

Thank you Nithya..🤗
ap.meena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow, great questions and answers by Spain and Kames... I would call you kaamu... (Theriyalena see Nadhaswaram updates once na..)
Really loved the questions, answers and the explanation by Spain...
Kaamu, way to go.. U have one full month, to answer and share your thought and feel... All the best..
incorrigible thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ap.meena

Wow, great questions and answers by Spain and Kames... I would call you kaamu... (Theriyalena see Nadhaswaram updates once na..)
Really loved the questions, answers and the explanation by Spain...
Kaamu, way to go.. U have one full month, to answer and share your thought and feel... All the best..

Meena, you're watching Nadhaswaram ah??? 😲😲😲

🤣🤣🤣
ap.meena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: incorrigible

Meena, you're watching Nadhaswaram ah??? 😲😲😲

🤣🤣🤣

Shree, at the time @ home, I dnt have another option.. Even if Im in kitchen or room, the dialogues will fall in my ears... Enna koduma theriyuma adhu...
And I follo it in IF, as I see tamil forum has become dull.. So i follow certain serials and participate in some threads here.. whenever I see a min break from work..
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nadas kaamu to namba kames..

totally opposite.. silent kaamu enge.. namba loda loda kames yenge..

VR la weekly lernthu daily thread kondu vara alavukku pesaromla..  meenu anga vanthu yetti paruma.. apa puriyum..

sangathu makkale promotions eppudi 😳