Other Topics

Koffee with IF - Episode 6 - with Kameswari! - Page 3

kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Kamesh loved your answers and I believe same thing about relatives only few people give importance to relationships
Do you have children?

What is your dream job?

What do expect in relationship ?

Do you read books if you read what kind of books?

If you win million dollars 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SriKamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nithyamkv

nadas kaamu to namba kames..

totally opposite.. silent kaamu enge.. namba loda loda kames yenge..

VR la weekly lernthu daily thread kondu vara alavukku pesaromla.. meenu anga vanthu yetti paruma.. apa puriyum..

sangathu makkale promotions eppudi 😳

nithya promotion sangathukku mathiram ilaa..enakkum kooda.
SriKamesh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kalki2007

Kamesh loved your answers and I believe same thing about relatives only few people give importance to relationships

Do you have children?
Yes..one female child 3 years old

What is your dream job?

To become CEO of a company

What do expect in relationship ?

To stay without hurting people

Do you read books if you read what kind of books?

No..I love travelling..but I dont possess the habit of reading books

If you win million dollars 
I shall go for a world trip first

ap.meena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nithyamkv

nadas kaamu to namba kames..

totally opposite.. silent kaamu enge.. namba loda loda kames yenge..

VR la weekly lernthu daily thread kondu vara alavukku pesaromla..  meenu anga vanthu yetti paruma.. apa puriyum..

sangathu makkale promotions eppudi 😳

Nithya, just saw you post... But I think, edho waves match aagudhu.. I joined VR today... anga aajar aitu, apuram inga vandhu paatha, ninga enaku oru invite vechirukinga...  super...👏
Nithya and Shree, ungala ella thread layum paaka aasa... as a promotion head... 😆😆

Kames, ipo dhan questions yosikaren.. nan romba intellectual a keka maaten.. yenna adhellam varadhu.. namma kostin chimble a dhan irukkum.. kostin oda varen.. meendum sandhipom...😉
incorrigible thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Kames . . . 🤗

I've missed the cheerful you at VR forum pa . . . 😭 Athan, unggala marupadiyum santhosha mood'le IF'ke varavekkarathukku yennodaiya chinnathor muyarchi . . . 😉

So my dear Kames, these are my kutty kostins for you for your warm up:

1. Favourite Movie(s) and Why:

2. Favourite Director(s) and Why:

3. Favourite Actor(s) and Why:

4. Favourite Actress(es) and Why:

5. Favourite Comedian(s) and Why:

6. Favourite Music Director(s) and Why:

7. Favourite Song(s) and Why:

8. Favourite Lyricist(s) and Why:

9. Favourite Male Playback Singer(s) and Why:

10. Favourite Female Playback Singer(s) and Why:

Indraiya 10 kelvigallukke bathilgalai aavaludhan ethirparthekondirikkeren . . . 😃

Edited by incorrigible - 10 years ago
SriKamesh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: incorrigible

Kames . . . 🤗

I've missed the cheerful you at VR forum pa . . . 😭 Athan, unggala marupadiyum santhosha mood'le IF'ke varavekkarathukku yennodaiya chinnathor muyarchi . . . 😉

So my dear Kames, these are my kutty kostins for you for your warm up:

1. Favourite Movie(s) and Why:

Baasha, Mouna Ragam, Singam I. Baasha I love the most out of all thalaivar movies. I love the scene of Ulle Po dialogue. Mouna Ragam, I love for every scene when Karthik appeared. Infact I was let down when somebody pointed out Mouna ragam as example for Poo-Karthik in VR. Singam I for its commercial hit. Infact when Singam was realeased, I found it after a long time, it was a heroistic story, though I dont like much of heroism, I conceded for once after watching Singam

2. Favourite Director(s) and Why:

Mani Rathnam for his short dialogues, K Balachandar for his complicated storylines in terms of relationship and trying to prove the best out of his direction

3. Favourite Actor(s) and Why:

Thalaivar, Thalaivar, Thalaivar..nothing beyond that, I cannot put any reason, but simply I love him, when he appears on the screen..

4. Favourite Actress(es) and Why:

I liked Kushboo for her chubbiness, Sneha for her smile. Recently I like Samantha in Neethane en ponvasantham

5. Favourite Comedian(s) and Why:

Santhanam for his timely dialogues

6. Favourite Music Director(s) and Why:

Evergreen Illayaraja, for the wonderful composition he has rendered. A R Rahman for introducting new talents

7. Favourite Song(s) and Why:

Ennulley from Valli. Actually, there are very less number of tamil songs which can portray or express a women's feeling on love. Always Tamil songs tend to concentrate on male's feelings. I shall assure you, that when you lock your door and in dark, if you can listen to the song in silence, you can feel the love, the happiness, the impression which a female will undergo with her beloved one. The song had its most justice with Vali's lyrics, Swarnalatha's voice, and Raja's music. Vannila nila alla from Pattina pravesam, again for Kannadhasan lyrics and for the point that its a violin based song. But I love any kind of Illayaraja songs. I am damn mental on it.

Among Hindi songs, I love Kamoshiyan from One two Ka four, may be a rare choice, but, I loved Sonu Nigam and Lata Mangeshkar's expressive voice. Also its a treat, If I could watch Sharukh and Juhi together in the screen..

8. Favourite Lyricist(s) and Why:

I love Kannadasan's songs, for his concealed meanings in the songs. To quote examples, you can check for Athikkai kai kai from Bale Pandiya. On an overview we would feel, that the song completely gives the list of Kai and ends with the word Kai. But if you look into the insight of the song, a husband in his FN is requesting the Moon to go and burn the other side(Athik Kai, Kai Kai, Alangakai Vennilave), do not come this side (Ithik Kai Kayadhe), as my beloved is here this side as a moon(Evalai pol pennalavo).. This is just a quote, I had many of his gem writings like Manithenbavan, Mayakkama from Sumaithangi..

9. Favourite Male Playback Singer(s) and Why:

SPB as always for his versatality and PBS for his mild voice. PBS came as a breeze in a era where people were known for their ganeer voice like TMS, Seerkali, Trichy Loganathan. I love his anubavam pudhumai from Kadhalikka neramillai. Recent signers I like Karthik.

10. Favourite Female Playback Singer(s) and Why:

S Janaki, again for her versatality. I love Asha bhonsle again for her versatality, the way she carries herself. Recently I like Swetha and Saindhavi

Indraiya 10 kelvigallukke bathilgalai aavaludhan ethirparthekondirikkeren . . . 😃

Ok Shree..done with your first set

incorrigible thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Kames, I really like that you said you're done with my FIRST set . . . Chamathu . . . More kostins on the way'ne nallave terinju vechirikingge . . . 😃
ap.meena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I missed it this time.. As I was help up with personal work, I was not much involved in IF... so no questions from here.. Hav to catch up with work and hence, some more days of silence in IF...
Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Enna inge romba silent 😲😆
More Qns on the way!!