Nation 1st or Arvind Kejrival ?????????

Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Friends ...Elections are near

CONGRESS is out of race for winning title now

It was 90 % Winning side to BJP with Modi

But Suddenly picture was replaced with entering KEJRIVAL

Friends...Kejrival's vision is great ...his dreams are great. BUT ...I am still saying Why should we vote to him ??

It is 100 % confirmed that He can not win 272 + seats & he can notbe next PM atleast in 2014

He is just new comer

So Modi must be next PM nothing else

Kejrival politics will be dramatic

I am saying WHY??

He will win 30-40 seats from all over nation as he is planning on fighting on 300 + seats

Congress will fight in all 545 but as per poles it can be win only 80

BJP is leading with 227

If Kejrival will enter ...he will take 30 - 40 seats of Modi with him.

Kejrival wants to prove himself & That's why he left Delhi ...Lokpal is not main reason 

In this case Modi's 227 seats will be at 190 - 200 ...& then also Modi will be PM

But from Kejrival ...Congress will Be in Profit

Votes to Kejrival is only Urban & middle class families who also votes to BJP

So If Kejrival win on all 272 seats ...I will 1st vote for him

But he can't & that's why i will vote for only BJP this time

PLEASE i am requesting to all of you to understand this & reply

NATION 1ST & KEJRIVAL 2ND

i can vote him in 2019 till the time see his report in next 5 years in all India & then decide

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Nation first and that's why we should vote for Arvind. I would gladly vote or Modi but he is a Hindu nationalist.. and I doubt he'll give any attention to the minorities living in India. Besides, 90% of his as well as Rahul's speeches are full of degrading the rival parties.

I honestly believe most people are tired of Congress and BJP.. we need someone else to take the lead and make India a much better place now.
mr.ass thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: K.Sean

Nation first and that's why we should vote for Arvind. I would gladly vote or Modi but he is a Hindu nationalist.. and I doubt he'll give any attention to the minorities living in India. Besides, 90% of his as well as Rahul's speeches are full of degrading the rival parties.

I honestly believe most people are tired of Congress and BJP.. we need someone else to take the lead and make India a much better place now.

what rubbish!

he clearly described himself as a hindu nationalist as he was a nationalist and a hindu, not a nationalist for hindus. simply because of 2002 we cant say he is communal.. atleast he stopped it in 3 days, where gujarat used to have riots lasting weeks! and nop riots in guj for 10 years!

and what does kejriwal do? accuses everyone of being corrupt and then scoots!

simply saying "we need a change" won't do.. it's like saying I dont want bitter coffee so I'll take cyanide!
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Nation first!

Though I'm not eligible to vote yet, I admit I'd have voted for Modi and his chances are maximum.
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I too support Modi being the PM, and the NDA coming to power.  AAP is too new and idealistic, and shouldn't be judged just on that basis.  Usually, most parties idealism either gets diluted as they grow (just like the BJP's has - it's no longer a pure Hindutva party) and AAP would either undergo that, or remain a fringe party, but not both.  AAP also needs to learn how to game the system b4 trying to change it.

Only thing - I'm not a Congress supporter, but I'd hate to see Manmohan Singh replaced by Rahul Gandhi if the Congress loses power.  But I wouldn't want the Congress back in power just to avoid that.
mr.ass thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Vrish.

I too support Modi being the PM, and the NDA coming to power.  AAP is too new and idealistic, and shouldn't be judged just on that basis.  Usually, most parties idealism either gets diluted as they grow (just like the BJP's has - it's no longer a pure Hindutva party) and AAP would either undergo that, or remain a fringe party, but not both.  AAP also needs to learn how to game the system b4 trying to change it.

Only thing - I'm not a Congress supporter, but I'd hate to see Manmohan Singh replaced by Rahul Gandhi if the Congress loses power.  But I wouldn't want the Congress back in power just to avoid that.

lol, subramanian swamy said that the only good thing MM singh did was to not retire, otherwise that buddhu would have become pm 😆 and that the country should be eternally grateful to him for that.