Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-GredForge- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Hahaha! Is this really JKR's words?
but i am upset abt her statement of Harry/Hermione together! i think Romione are perfect together<3
.Peeves. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
ROFL ðŸ¤£
Aww.. she too ships HarryHermione together 
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ohmygosh, GUYS! This is a JOKE.

and and and...JKR does NOT ship Harry n Hermione. i am so tired of telling people to please read the entire interview!
Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

My bro is big fan of Voldemort. he was highly disappointed when Voldemort was killed by "expalliarmas" not even a "avada kedavar". he was so heart broken by this fact that not only he was killed by a kid but also by a fattu spell. 🤣
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: mannu_minnie

My bro is big fan of Voldemort. he was highly disappointed when Voldemort was killed by "expalliarmas" not even a "avada kedavar". he was so heart broken by this fact that not only he was killed by a kid but also by a fattu spell. 🤣

*Expelliarmus

And tell your bro not to worry, cause it wasn't exactly the spell that killed Voldemort. It was the fact that the Elder Wand truly belonged to Harry, so it wasn't able to turn back on its true master and sort of clashed with the Expelliarmus and backfired the Avada Kedavra. 😆

And Harry was 17, almost 18 when he killed Voldemort, so he wasn't exactly a kid either 🤣
Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: BalamPichkaari

*Expelliarmus

And tell your bro not to worry, cause it wasn't exactly the spell that killed Voldemort. It was the fact that the Elder Wand truly belonged to Harry, so it wasn't able to turn back on its true master and sort of clashed with the Expelliarmus and backfired the Avada Kedavra. 😆

And Harry was 17, almost 18 when he killed Voldemort, so he wasn't exactly a kid either 🤣

Na he won't understand these technicalities. he was luking forward for Bella- Voldy love story.  🤣

And in comparison to  voldemort he was a kid.
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mannu_minnie

haha...lol...see Voldemort should have lived🤣
-Mahima- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
lol
but i also think harry en Hermione should hve been together they make a better couple!