Nadhaswaram February 17-22 2014 Monday-Saturday posted

Posted: 10 years ago
Update for Monday:
Pirai comes to PP illam and tells Prasad, Maha and mangatha about some varan for Ragini. Prasad goes through Bio-data and approves it. He says boy is engineer, it is his second marriage to it is a plus point (don't know what made him say such a stupid thing) Mangatha not sure, but Prasad says it is good since Ragini too is second marriage, they will understand each other ðŸ˜†. Prasad calls PP who says he will go by Ragini's wishes. Prasad calls Gopi to discuss.

Gopi is not happy and wants to know why the first marriage broke. Prasad doesn't take this the right way and thaiya takka start. He demeans and insults Gopi who insists that he will come to KK and they will discuss in person. Prasad not happy and twists the words around and tells this version to others. Pirai warns Mangatha about Gopi's interference and leaves.

Siva returns home, parents happy to see him. Siva happily reports that Ashok is out of the picture. Siva's dad says they should somehow ensure that Malar appa too is out of picture, they plan some stupid thing...didn't pay attention to this part. 

In Tirupur, Malar feels nauseous. Gopi makes her sleep on his lap. He tells Kaaja to go to factory and he will join later. Kaja goes. Siva's friend summa scene podraru. Takes him to accounts where accountants busy. He asks for key. Accountants clueless. He fake padatifies. Kaaja offers to help. He uses a pin to open the godrej and safe. Siva friend is super happy. He calls Siva and tells him he knows exactly how to maatify Kaaja.

Guhan on the street meets Ragini. He tells her he is happy about Komaru solving his problem but wants to know Ragini's feelings towards him. Ragini says she does not know how to express, but asks him to talk to Gopi annan. Guhan offers to do that immediately, but Ragini tells him Gopi is out of town. Guhan asks for Gopi's number. Ragini tells him she will give it after asking Gopi annan. Turns around to see Prasad loosu fuming at the two of them

Thodarum...
Edited by tamilwatcher - 10 years ago
hey, i will do wednesdays...
sorry, i was supposed to step in last week but somehow it slipped.

wil do it tomorrow.

mala
Originally posted by swash2

hey, i will do wednesdays...
sorry, i was supposed to step in last week but somehow it slipped.

wil do it tomorrow.

mala

Thank you ma.😊
Thank you for the updates Migan & Tamilwatcher.

Why are they potraying Prasad's & Maha's character like this?

Isshhh...

Both prasad and maha characters are silly right now...
Prasad says for groom it is 2nd marriage, so will work out well... But, when he married maha, it was 2nd marriage for her, and first marriage for him !! LOL...

Also, maha is againt Rahini's love for Guhan... didn't she love Prasad and marry him ?

More fights round the corner... Is prasad really going to Malaysia? Will he remote control every one from there ?

Rasu is planning mega plot for Gopi...Hope he has guts to expose them... When selvarangam was in jail, gopi, kaja and nelli andavar did a plot against malar's ex-husband gokul, and got selvarangam out... Will nelli andavar help gopi this time also?

tamil watcher - her is rasu's plan/plot for gopi
When siva starts for tiruppur, he will call Rasu. Rasu and his wife also will leave for tiruppur and pretend that they come there for wedding etc... Rasu's wife will pretend that she got chest pain, and want to talk to siva, and rasu will be forced to call him... They will then corner Rohini that she has to get Rasu and his wife to the same house, still Rasu will continue to act that he won't eat in their house etc... They all can target Gopi then..

Will Rohini wake up? She had sense earlier on, now she is blindly believing siva...
Thanks for the double updates...
Worst is prasad's character change... Even Maha was sensible but now she is not too...
Pirai is irritating character...
Adhuku mela jegan and Rohini...
Now more probs for Gopi and poor boy Kaaja just for being with Gopi always... I liked it when Gopi asked the guy to shut and go...
I am sure Prasad will not leave and mangatha won't let him go... wish he is gone though.
Originally posted by migan

I am sure Prasad will not leave and mangatha won't let him go... wish he is gone though.

I too wish the same.. Gone forever..
wednesday, Feb 19, 2014 update.

Sorry guys, it has been ages since I posted updates...the order may be different but the gist is.. 

Our MM - bondaa vaayan manguni maapLai of Prasad's ex-parents pretends to receive shocking news in a phone call.

First the ever-crying mom and sitting-as-a-duck dad just ignore him but then Madhavi gets flustered and MM goes if they themselves are unconcerned, why do you bother?

Madhavi pesters but then the Niagara mom stops to get more bonus for tears and prods her duck, sorry, husband to ask MM what the issue is.

Well, your ex-son Prasad is flying the new found nest...and off to Malaysia with his wife on a 30 year contract..

Idhu enna US la veettu loanaa? Endha madaiyan 30 year contract koduppaan.. Even slaves in those days were given the sentence as aayuL kaalam varai... and they try to escape!! 

Ms.Niagara starts her oppari afresh and immediately wants to see her son. Off they go...to change dress and take the bus. Yaaruppaa, ivangalukku oru Osi ticket kodunga...idhu varai 12 times travel panniyiruppaa..so 13th trip is free!! 

MM, not content, goes outside and calls the loan sharks and tells them that the pigeon is about to fly the nest, absconding with their money...Idhu pudhu maadhiri irukku. 

XXX

Inge, Ragini meets her water boy...er...sorry lover boy on the road and smile blooms.. but her peripheral vision shows her dhurvaasa good for nothing bro Prasad coming on the side street.

She ignores Guhan's calls and walks past him, clutching her umbrella...

Guhan turns back to find Pradad close to his face and takes a step back.. Bad breath?? Nope..

Prasad threatens not to go near Ragini and if she had loved him, she would have talked. Guhan says, maybe she saw u and did not talk.

But adhukku paLaar..early maappillai seer from mooththa machchaan!!

Prasad warns again that he is not panju...sorry...cotton softy Gopi but a tough guy and promises more retribution if Guhan so much sees Ragini.

Maybe Guhan has to turn Gandhari and tie his eyes while going on the road, lest Ms.Umbrella Rani comes by?

Ragini, you lost my vote. Thought you were a good girl but looks like u have no backbone. She shd have clarified things in the house when Komaru came.

XXX

The loan sharks come to Prasads house and asks him abt their money. He wonders who told them abt this impending trip and they say who else but MM. Right on cue, Ms.Niagara and Mr.Niagara walk behind and Maha fumes and lets go.

She accuses them of masterminding the whole thing and says they have also come here to get their share before Prasad leaves for Malaysia.

Ippo they are immune to such talk...and just look at each other as though constipated.

Maha says, enough, I will get all my jewels and also get money from my dad and settle all loans and give u too.. Just leave us in peace.. look at my husband.. appadiye ilaichu kaaththaa poyittaaru.

Enga appaa avarukku ticket vaangamaye Malaysia anuppa poraarunnaa paarthukkonga...and rushes inside. They just share a pained look and walk away while Prasad ignores them and goes inside and Meena just glares.

XXX 

Our Mangaathaa...sorry magesu comes to buy veggies, sees Prasad's ex dad and does a 180 degree turn, thinking abt the gold chain given by them.

But Rani viduvaaLaa? Adhaan Prasads ex-mom! She calls and talks pleasantries to Magesu who is fidgeting and she herself tells them that things are tight financially and she will return the chain's money when they have saved enough and not to breathe a word of this to Prasad, Gopi or their dad.

Appo, they can tell Maha, Geetha and Malar, I suppose.

Mom says, vidumaa, gold enna, expesive aa enna, roovaakkku pathu pavunnu koovi koovi enga kuththaalaththula vikkaraan.. naanga enga magane ippadi irukkaannu sogaththula irukkom.

Ippo kutrala aruvikku pogaradhukku badhilaa tourist gumbal enga veettukku kuLikka varaanga, theriyumaa? Naan vidara kanneerula... 

Magesu cant control her glee and again tells them that she will return in good time and again they re-assure her that patching up with Prasad is more important.

Wait, Rani, naan MM ku pottu kudukkaren.

Rani repeatedly says there is no one to welcome them into their house in Karaikkudu anymore and looks at Magesu expectantly.. Paavam magesu, bathroom poganumo ennavo?

Thaagaththukku thanneer kodukkaama irukkaradhu kooda paavam illa, avasaramnaa bathroom vazhi kaamikkaama irukkaradhu mahaa paavam.

But Magesu just looks at the traffic whizzing by..and they are crushed.

Idhukkuththaan Prasad should have got big people diapers for them from Malaysia...Next time list la serthukkonga. 

Well, their talk is watched from a distance by Meenatchi and she fumes.

After Magesu packs them off in an auto after assuring that Prasad will see reason after some time and will unite with them, Meena rushes and asks Magesu what is this? 

Vankaaya pulusu.. says Magesu. Chain matter mommy...

Meena has a trapped look and says, oops...I forgot..pls return it asap before Prasad hears of it. he is so short tempered. Mom and daughter share a we-know-all look.

p.s. forgot to add this.

Malliga with her useless right hand with its own broken right hand (adhaan andha annan nonnan kai odanju), comes in a police jeep and stares at Nellai and co. who come outside.

tadaar..naanga bayappadanumaakkum!! asku busku...ada pOdaa...
Edited by swash2 - 10 years ago