Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swash2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
hmm..pazhaiya Metti oli days nyaabagam..
post adhu paattukku oru flow la vandhuduthu.
sorry if it was boring folks.
but couldn't resist my digs..
nfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Super update... loved very much and was hilarious too !! Bonda vayan, Mrs Niagra, duck, constipation !! wow !!! you rock...update is more interesting than episode.. i am sure others will agree...

swash2 thumbnail
thanks nfan.. used to do this regularly years back with Metti oli and selvi... then lost interest.

Originally posted by: nfan

Super update... loved very much and was hilarious too !! Bonda vayan, Mrs Niagra, duck, constipation !! wow !!! you rock...update is more interesting than episode.. i am sure others will agree...

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Mala for the update. Super update not boring at all. Agree update more fun than the episode azhuvachi. πŸ˜†
ap.meena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful udpates...
The episode was really good... I enjoyed it... 
Enna shock aitingala... (Ilaye nu solradhu enakukekudhu)..
It was all because of (Migan)swash... sorry dint notice.. the udpate was by swash...
Swash, ur comments were hilarious, which made me ROFL... That was the highlight.. n i dnt care abt the actual episode...
🀣🀣🀣
Now I know Y I shud read updates in IF... for the updaters comments n other comments... 😊
Swash,
I'm really sorry about not noticing the credits given by migan...

Edited by ap.meena - 10 years ago
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
omg.. super update.. 
rofl moment all the way when reading the updates...

Thanks to all for the updates
swash2 thumbnail
tanksu...ap. meena and lovelydreamer.

naangalum lovelyaa dhaan dream panrom..indha paadaavadhi eppo will turn around for the better nu.
but Gobi maapLEkku kekkalaiyE...
adhu ennavo garments kum gobikkum sammandam.
even in Metti oli, he was in garments factory only.

glad you enjoyed my comments.

p.s..
naan kudippadhu cola
irumbal vandhaa poduven ricola
appappo paaduven lala
en nijappEru mala..

lol.. call me mala...
swash is just my user name..πŸ˜‰
Edited by swash2 - 10 years ago
@mala 
rhyming super.. 
TR onnu vitta sister oh.. rofl..
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Friday posted.
maha suspects Ragini. Prasad really going?

But only for 5 months. 
Saturday Written Update.. 

Prasath thinks about his valapu parents and manage to wipe up his tears. They get ready about to leave and pakkatha veedu josiyar nakkala sings. Prasath nallu sathu sathu nu beat up josiyar who jumps into the well to escape πŸ˜† Mageshu and husband comes, shock to know that brother going to malaysia and did not even tell her. Prasath tries to explain but mageshu jumps up and down. Pirai and pushpa rudely ask mageshu not to simply jump. Mageshu gives them nicely ask them to not interfere. After all they took her brother away from home when a small problem happen. How can they take her brother to their house when he has his family here? πŸ‘ Both pirai puspa stares at her. Mother shuts her off and ask Prasath to leave. Mageshu tells Prasath that Gopi taan the best at least he respected her and inform her about him leaving πŸ˜›Prasath tension aa leaves. Mageshu scolds her mother and goes back.

Gaja comes to factory and gives palani the key. Palani ask him to open the cupboard and take the cash out. Gaja opens saying no cash inside. Palani calls gopi ask if he took money from the cupboard. He has not open the cupboard but summa calling to see if cash inside. Gaja wonders why palani lies cupboard is already open and money missing. Palani starts beating Gaja asking where he hide the money πŸ˜‘

Rasapa chittapa comes and ask where is Prasath maha and gets angry cause prasath or maha did not respect him enough to tell him. Devanae comes and she too shock to know prasath leaves. Rasapa calls Prasath asking why he left without informing. Prasath rudely says sorry. Rasapa gives phone to devanae but prasath cuts the call πŸ˜‘

Meenashi calls malar and starts scolding her and gopi for forgetting them. Malar says she is not well admitted at hospital. Meenashi gets worried and ask why cant the inform her all this, gives mini tittu and ask malar to take care health.

At the company, palani keeps beating poor gaja. Gaja shouts and says his brother gopi will come. Tuppufies at Palani face saying he had stole the cash and putting blame on him. Palani gives one hard slap and gaja falls. Another worker touches him and confirms his death πŸ˜²

thodarum

Edited by .LovelyDreamer. - 10 years ago