New Show : Star Crossed - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
^ Concept of the show is good but the episodes so far have been boring. 
I am a Roswell fan and this show tried to copy a show that was awesome. In the end, it didn't work out. Nothing beats the original. 
Originally posted by hodan1987

I am a Roswell fan and this show tried to copy a show that was awesome. In the end, it didn't work out. Nothing beats the original. 

I finally meet a Roswell fan here! πŸ˜ƒ

Agreed. Roswell is fantastic! 😳

Originally posted by S.H.I.E.L.D.

I finally meet a Roswell fan here! πŸ˜ƒ

Agreed. Roswell is fantastic! 😳

OMG! You are a Roswell fan?😲 I thought I would never see one here! 

When did you watch the show? Talk to me, my new BFF!πŸ˜†
Originally posted by hodan1987

OMG! You are a Roswell fan?😲 I thought I would never see one here! 

When did you watch the show? Talk to me, my new BFF!πŸ˜†

I know what you mean. Most people havent even heard of it. πŸ˜†

I think I watched it around 2000. Aired on my local TV channel. At that time, I didnt know anything about seasons or whatever. So I had watched up to S1 and thought it was very πŸ₯Ί that Liz+Max were over. It was later on - when I got this awesome thing called the Internet - that I found out there was a S2 and S3. When I finally got DSL, I downloaded the series, and have a Roswell marathon every year.

Story of how much I love Roswell. #sorrynotsorry for boring you. πŸ˜†

No way. I am not bored at all. I too watched during it's original run. I was not one of those people who took part in the to save the show from getting cancelled but only because I didn't know it was happeningπŸ˜†. I too loved Dreamer (Max&Lix).  Honestly, I thought I would never find someone here who watched the show. And, when I saw Star Crossed, I was livid and thought I would have no one to share it with. Total ripoff and not even a good oneπŸ˜†. Back then The WB and then UPN had good shows like Buffy, Charmed, Felicity, Dawson's Creek, and Roswell. All those I watchedπŸ˜†. CW now has only few good shows. 

Sorry for talking too much! I am just soo excited to find someone who knows RW😳

P.S., I am Hodan. What is your name?
Edited by hodan1987 - 9 years ago