The Undeniable||Chapt 28 Pg 64||Updated 3rd Nov|| - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago

Chapter 6 - Hell of a day

Rishabh

My eyes darted ahead as I saw Madhu walking past my cabin with Alicia, she was dressed in a pencil skirt with a white shirt in which she looked damn hot and Friday night came back to me. I shook my head and followed her with my eyes, she was smiling at something Alicia must've said then both were out of my sight probably heading to Alicia's cabin.

Shit. That woman has me in knots, I'd been following her with my eyes since she'd entered, I'd seen Alicia walk her around the floor showing her the rooms, they stopped by my cabin once just to say hello then were back out within seconds.

Concentrate. Concentrate. I chided myself and looked down at the sketches before me trying to gather myself together.

I pulled a pencil to correct something when I heard a knock, looking up I closed my eyes for a moment. Shit! The woman I just got out of my head was here. Damn.

I called her in and stared as she walked inside, my eyes grazed down her form as she walked, her hips swayed with each step forward. f**k! She caught me.

I couldn't help but smirk back at her, she can't blame me for appreciating her body. It was her fault here, she should know men aren't saints or monks.

Madhu

What could I possibly say to him? He was opening gaping at me, I mentally shook my head. Men.

"Done?" I asked seeing his eyes brushing over me not once but a few times, he unabashedly lingered his eyes on my chest, I crossed my arms and stared back directly meeting his eyes. He smirked back at me and leaned against his chair.

"Sit down" his voice hoarse sending electric shooting down to my stomach.

I nodded and took a seat before looking at him. "I'd like to speak to you about my first client" I started, "Alicia asked me to speak to you since your sister wasn't here" I finished then looked at him for a response.

"Hmm... go on"

I then explained how I'd like to go about and continued to give him my ideas and suggestions, I passed him a folder and continued to explain, once I was sure I'd told him I looked up only to have him staring at me.

"Well?" I looked at him in confusion wondering what was going through his head.

"Your lips look quite delectable when your speaking"

"What?" I stood to my feet glaring at him. Here I was going on about my client and he was thinking of my lips. "Did you even listen to anything or were you simply day dreaming about my lips?" I asked tightly.

He smirked shrugging at me nonchalantly. "Honey you can't blame me for not listening to you" he grinned suggestively raking his gaze down my form once again.

"Excuse me. I'm here" I pointed to face.

"Alright fine" He sighed. "You were saying?"

"I'm not going to repeat every thing again for you. You didn't listen" I replied back sharply.

"Oh you will" He responded. "Sit and repeat" he gestured with his brows pointing to the chair with his eyes. "I'm the boss here"

I slumped down on the chair harshly biting down on my tongue not to respond back to him angrily. Flipping back to the first page I started once again biting out each word and keeping an eye on him so he actually listened this time.

Rishabh

She's f**king hot when she's mad. I know I should've been concentrating but she was looking damn beautiful making me ravenous as she spoke, the way her lips moved, her voice laced with a softness and passion as she spoke about her work. I wondered to myself how she'll sound moaning my name. Don't f**king go there. It won't be happening. I shouted at myself mentally. I had to get rid of the images of her lying beneath me which was near to impossible for me. When she'd grown mad at me the first thing I wondered was Wild sex with her, I could just imagine her nails raking down my back, her teeth biting into my shoulder. She was going to be one delicious f**k and I wanted her too bad.

I noted how she'd glance at me now and then as she repeated what she'd said before, this time I did listen not because she was making sure though I couldn't deny I didn't like it. I f**king loved it but I had to listen to this because I remembered I'd got a meeting in 20 minutes so I need to finish this off quickly.

"So what do you think?" She asked. I could tell she was quite pissed off about before.

"Look before I give my response to your ideas, I'd like to apologize" Yeah smooth. Rishabh Singh Kundra was f**king apologizing. Great. She's got me in knots and I'm apologizing. "I should've been listening and not staring you down"

She sighed softly and nodded at me with a soft smile curving on her lips. "Alright"

"But.."

"What?" she frowned.

"You can't blame me for staring at you. With the way you're dressed I'm sure you've got all the men out there drooling"
She shook her head at me. "This is an office attire so I am appropriately dressed and plus even if they are, they don't make it obvious"

"I didn't say anything about your clothes, you look hell sexy in it so I've no complains, another thing darling they're chicken that's why they don't make it obvious. Whereas me" I pointed to myself. "I'm the lion"

"Oh really?" She raised her brows, her tone was definitely mocking.

I nodded. "Believe me love. Had I not been your boss, you wouldn't be here but somewhere else" I responded suggestively making her blush.

Madhu

This man will make me resign the way he is going. As if being alone with him in this room isn't enough, his comments are cherries on the top making me squirm. Since he was obviously too lost to care I had to bring myself back to work and concentrate only on my work.

"Look can we just get back to business?"

The way he looked at me was as if he was scrutinizing me. I wondered what was going in his head, I wasn't going to dare question afraid of what he might just say, he'd blown my socks off with his statements, I don't need him to blow my mind away.

"Sure. Anyways my thoughts on this" He pointed to my folder then caught a glance at the clock before returning his gaze to me then continued. "I would say its great, you could work on a few of those ideas as some may be a little too simple for the likes of some clients. For middle class people it'd be perfect however our majority clients tend to be high class because of the status of Kundra Empire" he continued pulling out something from the desk drawer. "Here if you see the price lists of some of the weddings we have planned recently, you'll get some idea" he pushed the folder to me and continued to explain on the wedding planning they had before and what he'd like to see.

I noted them down onto the side making sure to jot them in my book so I would remember it for future.

"Annie will be in the afternoon so if you'd like any more detail you can ask her" He lastly informed.

I nodded, I gathered she was his sister as Alicia had mentioned his sister was called Annie and comes only in the afternoons only for a few days.

"Anything else?"

I shook my head and stood to my feet. "No. Thanks for the help"

"Anytime babe"

"Seriously?" I shook my head. Unbelievable. Just when I thought he was a great boss.

"Like I said you can't blame me" He winked.

I walked out and headed back to my cabin to finish of planning my first meeting with my first ever client which was set for the end of this week.

"Yep" I responded picking my phone.

"Hey babe"

"Tyler" I smiled hearing his voice, I'd just returned from lunch break and was hell tired already.

"How are you hanging in there?"

"I miss you already. I've never worked so much in my life" I settled into my chair leaning against the back.

"I miss you too honey. Guess what?"

"Shoot it. I can't be bothered with your guessing games" I replied catching a glance at my watch noting I had 5 minutes left of my lunch break before I have to carry on working.

"That boss of yours"

"Yeah?" I drawled out wondering where Tyler was going.

"He's related to Dave"

"How many times should I tell  you, its Dev not Dave..." I paused realizing what he'd told me. "Wait... What???" I almost yelled.

"I was like that as well. Apparently they're cousins. Dave..."
"Dev"

"Yeah whatever. Anyways Dev is younger by 2 yrs"

"Then how old does that make Rishabh?" I asked myself.

"Risab must be about 28 then"

"Rishabh"

"Risb"

"Its Rishabh you idiot"

"Well what the f**k are you dying for? It's his name not yours" I could imagine him rolling his eyes at me.

"Anyways how did you find out?"

"Elena. She's dating Dave now isn't she? I was reading a magazine with Risab

"Rishabh" I corrected him

"Yeah Rishabh then. Happy bitch?"

"Very bas***d" I grinned and listened as he continued.

"Yeah he was on the front page and Elena was in Benny's and she commented on him saying he was her to be brother in law soon"

"Wow. Can't believe him and Dev are cousins" I muttered.

"At least you got to taste both brothers" he laughed.

"How many times should I tell you? I didn't date Dev, one coffee that's it"

"Sure sure. What about the second date you planned"

"Its true! He wanted me for one thing, when I found I out I cancelled the 2nd"

"Don't believe you" I could hear the smile in his tone.

"I'm going to kill you when I get home" I bit out angrily.

"Will be waiting" he laughed, I cut the call frustratingly and noted the time, I'd been on the phone longer than I had intended, brushing Tyler's conversation away I continued with my work.

Rishabh

One f**king day. I thought to myself. It's been damn hard with the knowledge that Madhu was just feet away from me yet I couldn't do anything. Since our meeting in the morning I'd been out for meetings, I went to sites to occupy myself and then had 2 meetings scheduled here.

Now that the day was over I was glad as well as pissed off. Glad that I might be able to stop thinking about her but really who the hell was I kidding? She's been on my mind since Friday. That damn kiss. I wish I could erase that from my mind because that's been with me, the way her soft lips moved, her taste, the feel of her body pressed to mine, her frame was so perfect as if she was made just for me... I was brought out of my thoughts as the elevator doors opened, I stepped inside and turned pressing the ground floor button and my sights hit her as she stopped the doors from closing and stepped inside. Great. Just f**king great. This cannot be happening to me.

Madhu

Now I soo regret stopping the doors from closing. Riding with him??? isn't such a good idea.

"What the f**k?" I muttered stumbling as there was a loud bang and bump.

I saw Rishabh pressing a button looking hell pissed as well, I wondered what the hell just happened.

"What happened?" I asked him softly as there was only silence, an awkward silence hanging between us.

"Elevators stalled" he replied tightly which I found rather rude, what the hell did I do? That he was showing me attitude.

"Why are you acting like that for?"

"Like what?" he turned his head to me, I stepped back as his head was few inches away from mine.

"Nothing" I shook my head and stole a glance of him from the corner of my eyes, I turned my head as I saw him take a step towards me.

"Wh..what are you doing?"

"Well" he placed one hand to the wall leaning closer, I swallowed past the lump as I stared at him shocked out of my wits. Crap. I was meant to push him back and pummel him but that didn't happen, his close proximity had me weak and intoxicated with his masculine scent. I am a goner.

"Would you like to know?" he whispered softly, his tone laced with a rough edge making my stomach do somersaults.

I shook my head passing a nervous smile.

"I know you do Madhu. You want to know..." his words drawing out and brushing along my form shooting electric currents. "You want to know what you're doing to me..."

Did I want to know? I asked myself, I arched back as his lips touched my ear softly, he grazed my lobe.

"Say yes" he nipped and I let out the moan I was holding with me.

What would he say if I were to say yes? I contemplated and tilted my head up and looked at his eyes, they were dark and intense matching my own eyes which darkened with his closeness.

"Yes..." I replied back softly to which he smiled and inched closer pressing his rough cheek to mine, my hands brushed along his arm reaching his shoulder and clutched his shirt and patiently waited for his response. 

Precap - ???

Glad to see quite a response with this FF. ðŸ¤—

Hope you're enjoying it. ðŸ˜Š

Inevitable will be updated this weekend. ðŸ˜ƒ

Please do hit the like and comment ðŸ˜³

Your feedback is my sole motivator and gets me updating. 

- Please add me for pms rather than requesting, I end up forgetting someone or the other.

lovely update dear loved it ,may i  know what is your name 
Wow the update was hot without anything happening..😉😊
Woww...such a hotty hotty update...so both r irresistible.. So what's next...something with Dev and Anna...update soon sweety  
Uuuff ,, you made me sweat in this cold Seattle weather! What a hot update! Endless possibilities in the elevator ... my mind is already going naughty ;)
That was one smoking hot update...this RK is such a torturer, and getting tortured himself 😆
Please update this ff sooner..
Awesome update...😊
all i know is that this was marvellous and hot update for me.😳
Read all of them in one go, now eagerly waiting for the next one.😉
This ff is really hot I must say.😳
Edited by Mahi78 - 10 years ago
superb narration and nice story