The Undeniable||Chapt 28 Pg 64||Updated 3rd Nov|| - Page 39

Posted: 9 years ago
waiting eagerly for the update πŸ˜›

this us a super duper awesome story ...
loved the way rk is trying to understand madhu . i want to only 1thing that at many places there is written "ma.. " at many places instead of "ri..." n madhu' s name as madhu handa instead of malik ...n tiday padmani's mame was "sheetal handa" ...
on tge other hand i would love ti say u r a fantastic writer ... i loved ur stories ...specially "invertible " .
i really love the way u describe madhu's pain. but im not getting one thing that why madhu thinks that rk ll leave her ?????
want u to continue soon ...
GREAT UPDATES.adorable updates.love the bond between ty nd madhu.continue soonEdited by kank_dah - 9 years ago
Read all the chapters in a single day as I couldn't stop my self even for a sec...it was truly undeniable πŸ˜†
Loved the way you have portrayed the characters
Best thing about this FF is the slow pace. You are not in a rush n that's the good thing. :)
Originally posted by sarcastic_teen

Read all the chapters in a single day as I couldn't stop my self even for a sec...it was truly undeniable πŸ˜†
Loved the way you have portrayed the characters
Best thing about this FF is the slow pace. You are not in a rush n that's the good thing. :)
agree with u richa πŸ˜†
Awesome FF
The pain what Madhu went through is making 
her go against 
but her love and feelings r strong 
She is facing lot of difficulty to open her past 
Tyler is such a caring a  good friend of hers 
Rk is also having a past is he going to tell her 
Or taking time 
Please update it

Posted: 8 years ago
Update plz... Its been lyk foreva
Posted: 8 years ago
this is actually one of my most favourite stories and I sincerely hope that you continue it πŸ˜³ please don't abandon it😭