lovely update dear
continue soon
Posted: 10 years ago
👍🏼⭐️AMMMAAAZZZIINNGGG 👏
Im loving it❤️
rk n madhu r getting out of control☺️😆
plz continue soon dear👍🏼
Amazing update Dear!Thanks for pm!Their Hawwtness will kill me!Loved it!pls continue soon!
loved the update
both r unable to resist their attraction
read it one go loved it

super dear👏...so super👏...it was the story  i always wanna read👏
wow dear.👏...really i don't know hw to explain u that "i L.O.V.E.D the story"😊
too too too good👏👏👏
in first itself,u showed madhu's past...i first thought she may hav undergone child abuse...but then she was a virgin...but now everything seems to understand...madhu's ma may hav cheated her husband,so he hated madhu...he tried to break her emotionally...oh god,her nightmares brought tears into my eyes...😭

rishabh also had a past??😲i think he may hav done sumthing that led into his lover(girlfrnd's)death...he had tattoed her name on his chest???😕

first i thought tyler was a gay...but he is straight...then u said he is considering madhu as his little sister...i loved their frndship,he teasing her,comforting her,everything was lovable...it is one of the most interesting part of the story👍🏼...very very nice😊

i liked the way both boss rk and madhu are attracted to each other...but dear can i ask u onething??does the 'singh' name in rishabh singh kundra has anything to do with the story???i think rishabh kundra is best...and it always give me the thought maan singh khurana name...i'm not judging u...but i love to read rishabh kundra only...if i said anything more than neccesory,sorry dear😕

the truth and dare game was super,the way she gav him a peck and he gav her a kiss was super super super👏👏

so the person who is gonna deny the undeaniable is madhu,right??😊

now let me read chap 6,

oh god...it was a super update again👏...ha ha i liked it😆...risahbh openly studying her body and his excuse "that he is a lion" 😆ha  ha😆 i like this rk very very much😉

so who is dev??any way i guess its their frnd,so madhu and tyler will go to dev's marriage,where theyr will see rishabh???
i like the way tyler and madhu talked.😊...when he said"happy bitch?"...her answer was super"very basterd"😆🤣

wow whats gonna happen in elevator☺️

continue soon...really waiting😊

p.s:what should we call u dear??...sweetty??

Lovely update.

Loved this bold RK :) pls conti soon
Awesome update...i just recantly read ur Maneet version tooo it's Superbbb...i loved both version of dis ff...both r my fav shows ...

Thank you all for liking and commenting.
Appreciate it ever so much 🤗

Hope you enjoy this journey of RishBala

Chapter 7 - Facing the demons

Madhu

"I..." he drawled softly into my ear. "want" he breathed, my stomach coiled with something unknown, I felt as if my heart was lurching up and was going to burst, I pushed him back shaking my head.

"I... don't want to know" I looked away. This was wrong, totally wrong. I swore beneath my breath and didn't dare to look at him.

I heard him chuckle and looked at him, he leaned against the wall with his hands in his pocket and his ankles crossed. This man was dangerous, dangerous for me. He brought out emotions in me I didn't know existed, what I thought was an admiration for this man, it was something deeper, something I couldn't point my finger to, a part of me wished it was him I gave myself to but then another part told me it wasn't safe. He wasn't the type who'll be able to safeguard my heart. He was the type to break my heart.

"Are you scared?" he whispered softly making goosebumps appear on my arms and broke me from my train of thoughts, I stepped back hitting the steel wall and shook my head hastily.

"You sure?" he raised his brows as if mocking me, I scowled crossing my arms around myself.

"Yes I am pretty much sure" I turned my head. Being alone with him isn't such a good idea. I could almost taste the sexual tension between us, his close proximity, his masculine scent had me weak by the knees but I had to keep reminding myself. He's my boss and could only be my boss. Damn this man. Couldn't he be ugly or something? Or even have a scar down his face? But then I might be even attracted to that. Think of it he would look quite hot with a scar, it'll make him seem more rough...I shook my head. Get your head out the gutter woman. He'll fire you the moment he finds out you're fantasizing I scolded myself mentally. 

"Mr Perfectionist will this door ever open?" I asked getting irritated each passing second.

"You're in a hurry"

"I've got a date so I want to head home" I retorted back.

He straightened and pulled the emergency phone and held it to his ear, I tapped my feet against the floor waiting for some news on getting this door open.

He spoke into the phone rather rudely then placed the phone back in its place, his eyes trained on me, I cowered back biting my lower lip, something in his eyes reminded me of my own fathers. The anger that was there, Rishabh eyes were dark and intense just like his. I didn't speak another word, once the doors opened I was relieved and rushed out without another glance or word.

I shook my head. No. Not everyone is the same I told myself. It was something my doctor told me all the time, I repeated it to myself. I don't remember the last time I've seen anyone angry, the last time I saw anyone angry was my father, he was the last and only person I'd seen angry.

I pulled open the door before I could get in, a hand gripped me turning me, I pushed back fearing the worst slamming my back onto the car.

"Madhu" Rishabh shouted.

I sighed heaving heavily. "What the hell? You don't jump up behind people" I yelled arching my back. Great. I hurt my back.

"You ran off like a maniac, I just wanted to check if you're okay?"

"You called me a maniac?" I questioned narrowing my eyes on him.

"Yeah as a matter a fact I did" he responded resting his hands on his hips.

"Look Mr. I haven't got the time to fight, I need to get going" I turned pushing my bag into the car and slipped it slamming the door, glancing at him once more I turned the key turning the engine on then drew away, I caught one glance of him through the side mirror watching me as I drew away further. Rishabh Kundra is trouble for me.

Rishabh

Something freaked Madhu out in the lift after that call but what was it? I questioned myself as she drove away. I racked my brains for an answer but nothing came to mind. I was angry hearing she was going to go on a date and got hell pissed off but I didn't shout at her or anything so then why did she freak out as if someone was out to get her.

f**k. I'm going to go crazy trying to figure this out. I walked to my car and settled at the back, the driver drew away from the car park.

As we passed the cemetery I stopped the driver and stepped out. "Park up and wait" I informed him and walked away, I climbed up the steps and looked around, I drew in a deep breath and continued walking. You wouldn't have known there was bodies beneath the ground had it not been for the name stones.

My heartbeat increased as I near theirs, I swallowed hard exhaling a breath deeply, I stopped just before their name stones and looked down. Kneeling down I touched her name, my eyes burned and clouded remembering the fateful night.

"Hey baby" I whispered softly tracing her name with my fingers. "I... I miss you" I wanted to say so much but I couldn't. I couldn't say anything. I didn't have the words, I wanted to apologize, I wanted to fall at their feet and cry but most of all I wanted them back.

I shook my head and looked at the other stone and almost broke down, seeing her name reminded me so much of what I did. I stood to my feet and turned around walking away, I rubbed my face ridding of any tears, I was strong and I was going to continue to be strong just like she'd asked me to.

Madhu

"How are you feeling?" I looked at the doctor who Tyler booked an appointment with, couldn't she get down to business rather than asking petty questions.

I smiled tightly. "Fine" I responded and turned my head to Tyler glaring at him.

"So Mr Jackson here tells me you've been suffering from nightmares?" she asked.

I nodded. "Yes"

"Whose in those nightmares?" she asked after a moment of jotting something down into her notebook.

I looked at Tyler as he entwined his fingers with mine giving me the courage to speak. "My... my step father" I replied softly.

"What is he doing?"

I swallowed past the lump in my throat as the memories came flooding back. What is he doing? He's doing so much. Too much. I shook my head and stood to my feet. "I... can't"

"Yes you can" Tyler spoke and gathered me in his arms. "you can do this" he brushed his hands through my hair. I wrapped my arms around him and held onto him tightly breathing in scent to calm me down, his arms, his embrace was like a blanket hiding me away from the ugliness, his embrace was my safe haven.

I pulled back and looked at Tyler chewing my lower lip, I shook my head, my lips trembled, my hands were shaking, I was shaking because I couldn't face my past just yet. I couldn't confront it easily. "I... I.. want to go home" I whispered.

"Babe its for the best"

"I can't do this today please" I pleaded stepping back. I couldn't face the demon of my past right now, it'll kill me to have to go through everything. I'll be reliving the past once again if I was to do this today.

He gripped my upper arm and pulled me to him. "Alright. Not today" he assured me embracing me tightly.

I sat in the car silently, Tyler drove me back home leaving his car behind for the night, I looked outside as we passed various buildings, I closed my eyes as another memory seeped in.

"Daddy please... please stop" I pleaded seeing him belting my mother before me, she cried shouting to me she was okay but I knew she wasn't. She wouldn't be crying if she was okay.

"Daddy please" I held onto his leg and pleaded him begging him to leave her. She was bruised and bleeding.

He kicked my stomach. "You're not my daughter" he spat and turned towards me with the belt. He lashed me with the metal buckle of the belt, it stabbed me, I screamed in pain, my mother tried to fight but she was knocked to the ground because he punched her unconscious.

I remember everything going blank. When I woke up I was in bed with my mother cuddled up beside me, she'd cleaned herself and me, she was sat up whilst I lay beside her with my head on her stomach.

"Mommy" I called patting her cheek.

She snapped her eyes open and I knew she was scared, she looked at me for a moment then gathered me in her arms and cried, I sobbed along with her. We couldn't escape if we wanted, he always found us. He found my mother when she tried to run away the first time, he ruined my mother's beautiful face, and he scarred her right cheek for life. She wasn't allowed to go out; he locked us every time he left the house.

"He's ruined my life Tyler" I whispered as he parked up in our apartment car park.

He reached over entwining his fingers with mine and pressed gently assuring me he was there.

"I'm never going to have a normal life" I turned my head to him. "He's ruined me"

"Babe you're going to have the best life"

"Not in this life. I... I can't trust anyone, I have trust issues, I'm f**ked up, I can't even sleep at night without someone holding me" I whimpered unable to keep myself calm.

"You're going to fight this" he told me sternly. "Don't give up hope, you've come a long way, don't give up now honey"

I nodded and hugged him.

"Lets go inside and order a pizza" he told me pulling away and pressed a kiss to my forehead. I followed and stepped out the car and headed into the building, Greeting Brian our doorman I walked to the lift with Tyler and reached the 2nd floor where our apartment was.

"Hi" I stopped as just as I neared our apartment to see a young blonde stood there waving at Tyler.

"Hey" Tyler walked over, I turned my head narrowing my eyes at him. "Madhu this is Jenny, Jenny this is my roommate and best friend Madhu" he introduced.

I smiled tightly and greeted her.

"You still on for tonight?" she turned to Tyler.

"um.. shit I forgot" he rubbed his temple.

"Excuse me" I walked through them and opened the door letting myself in, Tyler followed with Jenny or penny whatever her name was. Just when I wanted some time alone, I had to see the face of Tyler's ugly bimbos.

I walked away to my room leaving him talking to her, I heard Tyler telling her he can't go tonight and she sounded pissed. I didn't want him to ruin his night for me, so I changed quickly once I freshened up I picked up my trench coat and walked out to see them going quiet as I walked towards them.

"You going somewhere?" he asked scrutinizing me with his eyes as I slipped on my coat.

"Yup, going to meet Rachel so enjoy" I didn't wait for his response and pressed a kiss to his cheek and walked out hurriedly.

I walked back down and settled back in my car and drove away, I just wanted some time and space right now. As much as I wanted to spend some time with Tyler, right now I felt being lonely will be better. I headed towards the city park, the sun just was setting as it was October right now in London and it was the short days and long nights right now. It was only 7pm and was getting dark already, I parked up and stepped out and decided to go for a walk, fresh air and a good walk will me some time to gather myself together.

Precap - The Undeniable 😳

Teasers 

"What did you just say inside?" I asked walking a few steps behind him trying to catch up with his long strides.

"I said" he turned making me bump into his chest, his arms entwined around my waist pressing me to his body. "You're afraid of this between us" he gestured to the little space between our bodies.

"There is nothing between us" I responded sharply.

"Oh yeah?" he quirked a brow and inched his face closer to mine. "Then why do I see you wanting me"

"Excuse me?" I scoffed pushing away from him and straightened myself. "You're not David Beckham nor are you Tom Cruise that I want you"  

"Hmm that's interesting because where I'm stood, you want me just as much as I want you" he breathed out knocking the breath out my own lungs, I knew somewhere he wanted me but hearing him saying it was something else.

"What did you say about not wanting me?" he questioned.
My insides boiled, he kissed me just to prove his point. "You bas***d" I bit out angrily and pushed his chest.
"You can't deny this Madhu" he replied back.
"I can and I will" I turned and didn't wait for his response and headed back to my car.
"Nope because this is The Undeniable" he shouted behind me as I walked away.

Please do leave your feedback.

- There is going to be a few secondary characters such as Dev and Anna who aren't relevant, they've been mentioned but they won't be relevant to anything in the story. There will be more characters introduced, you'll know the main ones as you continue reading.

For now it's only RK, Madhu, Tyler. 

Singh wasn't meant to be added to RK's names, hadn't removed it before sorry, its' going to be Rishabh Kundra from now on wards. 😳

The Inevitable has been updated so do check.

If I've missed anyone while sending pms then I've not got you in list.

Please add me for pms.

Only if you need it.

Edited by sweettaz16pm - 10 years ago
Awesome updateEdited by SHINYSHREYA - 10 years ago
 nice update dear
teaser seems interesting update soon