Posted: 10 years ago
AWESOME UPDATE๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผโญ๏ธ
Im loving it โค๏ธ
 madhurishabhโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ณ
plz continue soon dear๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
LoseYouToLoveMe thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Freaking Awesome update Dear ๐Ÿ˜Š So RK felt jealous when Madhubala told him that She's going for a date ๐Ÿ˜› Madhubala's mother had a re-marriage & Madhubala's step father was a B*stard ๐Ÿ˜ก He destroyed Madhubala's life Waiting eagerly for next update ๐Ÿ˜ณ Pls continue soon ๐Ÿ˜ณ
SreeRK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Waiting for them to know about each other and support each other..
their past seems too strong to upset their present..
riyakhanna728 thumbnail
awesome ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

So madhu had very dark past ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Waiting for RK's past to reveal ๐Ÿ˜Š
Love-Blossoms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update
Interesting teaser
momi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fantabulously awesome update! Would love to know more about Rishab's past .. 
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
nice update ,feel bad for madhu ,hope rishbala come close and support each other in all ways๐Ÿ˜†
meiejrishbala thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
super update dear๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...i'm in luv with this story๐Ÿ˜Š
rishabh seems pissed off with madhu going for a date...but little did he know that she is having a 'date' with her doctor๐Ÿ˜†
i think rk will be there in park,right?what a co-incidence!destiney always bring them 2gether

i thought only rk's old girlfrnd died,but u mentioned 'them'...his parents or his wife and daughter????๐Ÿ˜•

thankz for removing 'singh'...i don't know whether any other asked for it...but i asked,and u did,thank u so much ๐Ÿ˜Š
JINS_ROSE thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update...
poor madhu ,she had very sad past...
interesting teaser...
thanx for pm
plz continue soon๐Ÿ˜Š
Queen0fDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Thank you all for liking and commenting.
Appreciate it ever so much ๐Ÿค—

Hope you enjoy this journey of RishBala

Part 8 - The Undeniable

"This is the last place I thought I'd see Madhu Malik" I turned at the familiar voice to see Rishabh. I shook my head as he walked over with a smug look on his face.

"What brings you here?" I asked as he joined me by my side, I didn't mind him joining me, for some reason I was glad despite wanting to be alone.

"Well wanted to enjoy the coming autumn weather" he shrugged pushing his hands into his pockets.

"Sure" I chuckled. "Didn't think I'd see you here bearing in mind that you seem like the guy who'd rather be in clubs than in parks?" I told him turning my head in his direction.

"I'm not a man wh**e believe me" he laughed. "I come here now and then" he smiled and looked around, there were teenagers with their teenage sweethearts, a part of me envied them because I didn't have that.

"Which reminds me of something" he continued turning his head to his side looking at me. "You had a date?" his brows raised curiously.

"Well I dumped him because I knew you'd be here" I laughed.

"I see. Well on that note how about something to eat?" he spoke. "I'm starving"

I was too but I wasn't going to admit it so I nodded. We walked side by side heading towards the nearby takeaway a few minutes away from here.

"So on a serious note what did happen to that date of yours?" Rishabh asked again. I wondered why he had that on his mind. It was my date if I remember correctly.

"I didn't have one" I admitted shrugging my shoulders. "I just said that because I was pissed of being locked in four by four" I replied. Rishabh rested his hand at the small of my back as we crossed the roads together going to the opposite side where the takeaway was. He opened the door, I walked in followed by him.

"What would you like?" he asked as we walked to the counter.

"um" I looked at the enlarged menu behind the desk that hung high. "Peri peri wrap meal spicy" I told him.

"Alright" he turned to the man at the counter. "2 peri peri meals"

"Drink?"

"Pepsi" he replied and turned to me.

"Same oh and I want a portion of salad and hot sauce separately" I told him.

Once we'd placed our order and Rishabh paid despite all my protests.

He then led me to the end table and sat down opposite each other.

"What brought you to the park?" I asked because he didn't really answer me, his response was one of those answers to divert the attention somewhere else.

"Needed some time alone" he replied with a soft smile.

"Yeah... I know how you're feeling" I smiled back genuinely.

"So why did you run a mile as soon as the door opened?" he questioned startling me.

"What do you want to hear?" I replied back with a question leaning against my chair and stared directly meeting his eyes. My eyes searched his own, I knew the look on his eyes, he wanted to read me, a soft smile tugged my lips, my fingers tapped the table as I waited for his response.

"I don't know" he replied after a moment. "truth"

I nodded and turned my head as our order was called out, Rishabh stood to his feet and walked to the counter to collect it then joined me back. He passed me my meal then dug into his food.

"Well?" he looked at me biting into his wrap, I sipped my drink and stared for a moment then unwrapped the foil around my wrap.

"Let me see... I hardly know you, you're my boss, arrogant, a flirt, think of yourself as king and what makes you think I'll tell you?" I asked quirking an eyebrow at him.

He stared at me for a silent second before throwing his head back and laughed loudly, I shook my head and bit into my wrap.

"Fair enough" he smirked. "How about you know me then?" he suggested which startled me, I composed myself and plucked a chip and popped it into my mouth.

"Why would I want to know you? Hmm?" I answered confidently enough making sure I wasn't showing him my hesitancy.

"Because you and I both know" he leaned forward on his side of the table, his face mere inches away. "We've got something and I know you can feel it" he breathed out, his thumbed brushed the corner of my lips where I guessed some ketchup was, he sucked the pad of his thumb then looked at me smiling brightly.

I looked away biting my cheeks keeping myself in control of the situation, he hasn't read my mind, he doesn't know me so I can assure myself I am safe and protected enough. Except I wasn't. this man has gotten beneath my skin within a matter of days, something about him drew me, something was dangerous, he was dangerous for me.

We finished out meal without another word, an awkward silence filled in making me uncomfortable with each passing second.

I tucked my chair in as we stood to our feet. "Thank you for the meal"

"What is it goodbye already?" he asked.

"Yes it is. Good night Mr Kundra" I replied tightly.

"You're afraid" he smirked.

"What?" I questioned frowning, I was ready to burst out in anger. He didn't know.

"You're afraid of this" he whispered softly walking away. I bit back an angry reply, I didn't need to shout in public right now. I followed behind to show him his place in private.

"What did you just say inside?" I asked walking a few steps behind him trying to catch up with his long strides.

"I said" he turned making me bump into his chest, his arms entwined around my waist pressing me to his body. "You're afraid of this between us" he gestured to the little space between our bodies.

"There is nothing between us" I responded sharply.

"Oh yeah?" he quirked a brow and inched his face closer to mine. "Then why do I see you wanting me"

"Excuse me?" I scoffed pushing away from him and straightened myself. "You're not David Beckham nor are you Tom Cruise that I want you" 

"Hmm that's interesting because where I'm stood, you want me just as much as I want you" he breathed out knocking the breath out my own lungs, I knew somewhere he wanted me but hearing him saying it was something else.

"Don't forget I work for you" I stated sharply gathering myself.

"It'll be our secret" he replied nonchalantly.

I shook my head. "Over my dead body" I turned but he grabbed my elbow tugging swiftly making me turn, I didn't know what he'd done or what happened the next second I found myself against a tree with his body pressed to mine, his lips dropped to mine, his tongue delved inside brushing harshly against my own, I should've pushed, I should've refused but I did the exact opposite, I reached his jacket clutching it and gripped a fistful of his hair in my other hand and responded to him, responded to his breath taking kiss just as fervently. He bit my lip and nibbled before swiping his tongue along my lower lip before delving inside my mouth once again. I wanted so much more, something more, I craved for it, the warmth of his body covered me from the coldness of the air, I felt safe yet something coiled in the pit of my stomach telling me this warmth was going fire up and end up burning me, he tore away from me and smirked smugly down at me. 
"What did you say about not wanting me?" he questioned.

My insides boiled, he kissed me just to prove his point. "You bas***d" I bit out angrily and pushed his chest.

"You can't deny this Madhu" he replied back.

"I can and I will" I turned and didn't wait for his response and headed back to my car.

"Nope because this is The Undeniable" he shouted behind me as I walked away.

I wouldn't let this happen. Rishabh Kundra spelled trouble for me and I knew it but I also knew I wanted him. I swallowed hard as I walked back to my car, my eyes burned with tears, something within told me I was only damaged yet but I was going to be ruined for good. I shook my head, I wouldn't allow it. I wouldn't get involved with Rishabh Kundra.

Rishabh

How was I supposed to stop myself? She's got me in knots and I wanted her. Wanted her so bad. As much as I wanted to stay away from Madhu I couldn't. Something told me she'd relieve me from the burden, a part of me wondered whether it was the woman inside her. Something in her eyes told me that she wants to be rescued. I could be reading her wrong but there was something about her. She had this sadness in her eyes that matched my own and like me she hid it well. She was able to bring that mask up whenever especially when she doesn't want to show her true self. I noted the sadness and aloofness in her eyes when I saw her step out of her car, I'd followed her down the path, she was lost to the world, she wasn't even here and I'd brought her out by disturbing her.

She can't deny what we both have and I won't let her deny it. This is The Undeniable. 

Madhu

There is nothing. Nothing at all I repeated to myself. I brushed my hand through my hair and looked at my building, I noted the lights were off which meant Tyler was probably in bed with his blondie or he was out. I sighed and rubbed my face before stepping out and headed up to my apartment. I looked around the small apartment of mine and it was pin drop silence, I guess Tyler was out, I dropped my keys on the tea table and slumped on the sofa, grabbing the remote I turned the telly on, I wanted something to distract me from the thoughts of Rishabh and his darn kiss which reminded me every time how well I fit into him.

Rishabh

"Bhai where were you?" I looked at Annie as she walked towards me whilst I walked in.

"Why?" I asked devoid of any emotion.

"It was Ayaan's birthday" she reminded me. I looked at her for a moment and looked away. "How could you forget?"

"Because I could" I replied sharply glaring back at her.

"He's your son" she bit out angrily, her cheeks flushing with anger and a frown marring her forehead.

I looked away clenching my fists at my side. I know he was my son but I couldn't bond with him, his face reminded me so much of his mothers. The mother who I stole away from him. I kept away from him because I didn't want him hurt, I didn't want to kill him the way I killed his mother or his sister. I closed my eyes and gathered myself. I wasn't going to break down. She asked me to stay strong and I will. 

"What do you want me to do then?" I asked turning my head to her. "Hmm?"

"Its been 3yrs get over it! You're not just punishing yourself, you're punishing the little boy who wants his dad. He wants you"

"He's better off without me" I walked away ignoring her, my eyes drew to Ayaan who sat there staring at me, I looked away and headed upstairs. He was better off without me. So much better.

Now who expected this? ๐Ÿ˜†

Hope you've enjoyed this update. 

Please do leave your feedback.

The Inevitable, Cocktail has been updated so do check.

Pms sent later on by other account - sweettaz16pm