More new characters UPDATE

tvdluverr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Guys, Enzo's new love interest Maggie has been cast; she'll be played by Heather Hemmens

And a new character Luke, who's a gay student at Elena and Caroline's college, has also been cast; he'll be played by Chris Brochu

I'm looking forward to meet these characters πŸ˜† but then again TVD has a habit of killing off new characters in a few episodes so I'm not holding any high expectations lol πŸ˜› πŸ€£

Source: http://uk.eonline.com/news/512216/the-vampire-diaries-casting-scoop-meet-enzo-s-love-interest-and-whitmore-college-s-new-gay-student

Update:

Another new character coming. Markos, who is the leader of the Travellers, will appear as the new villain and will be played by Raffi Barsoumian.
I really hope this villain is promising guys πŸ˜†

Also, a new doppelganger might appear, this time from the Silas line.
Seriously? More doppelgangers? πŸ˜³

Source: http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/542847/20140312/vampire-diaries-season-5-spoilers-new-doppelganger.htm#.UyITavl_v3I
Edited by tvdluverr - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TVD-IANcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh wow...Enzo's love interest...that means another love story... 🀣 🀣 they can't even handle the already existing ones and they are making new...but I know its not gonna last long...the fate is already decided...they are gonna destroy it like hell...like how they ruined Stelena for Stelena fans, Delena n Klaroline for us, Forwood for their fans, Alraric-Jenna for me...so beware future Enzo-Maggie fans...You guys are only going to end up heartbroken. Edited by KaBhi_KaSh - 10 years ago
tvdluverr thumbnail
Originally posted by: KaBhi_KaSh

Oh wow...Enzo's love interest...that means another love story... 🀣 🀣 they can't even handle the already existing ones and they are making new...but I know its not gonna last long...the fate is already decided...they are gonna destroy it like hell...like how they ruined Stelena for Stelena fans, Delena n Klaroline for us, Forwood for their fans, Alraric-Jenna for me...so beware future Enzo-Maggie fans...You guys are so going to be heartbroken.

Lol, I know right πŸ€£ they always ruin it, they even ruined it for Kalijah fans, Mabekah fans and Kennet fans. There's no doubt they'll ruin it for Enzo-Maggie fans (Menzo lol?) Well, I have no high expectations..they'll probably kill off these characters by the end of the season πŸ˜† πŸ˜›
TVD-IANcrazy thumbnail
Originally posted by: i_love_twilight

Lol, I know right🀣they always ruin it, they even ruined it for Kalijah fans, Mabekah fans and Kennet fans. There's no doubt they'll ruin it for Enzo-Maggie fans (Menzo lol?) Well, I have no high expectations..they'll probably kill off these characters by the end of the seasonπŸ˜†πŸ˜›
[/QUOTE]

Don't ask...they give us some hope and when we start living with that ray of hope...then *SPLASH*...HOSH ME AAO 🀒 🀒 n m sure Enzo will not even survive till the end of this season...(this shows how pissed I am.) πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ 🀣
Edited by KaBhi_KaSh - 10 years ago
tvdluverr thumbnail

Lol, I know right🀣they always ruin it, they even ruined it for Kalijah fans, Mabekah fans and Kennet fans. There's no doubt they'll ruin it for Enzo-Maggie fans (Menzo lol?) Well, I have no high expectations..they'll probably kill off these characters by the end of the seasonπŸ˜†πŸ˜›

Don't ask...they give us some hope and when we start living with that ray of hope...then *SPLASH*...HOSH ME AAO 🀒 🀒 n m sure Enzo will not even survive till the end of this season...(this shows how pissed I am.) πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ 🀣

I know what you mean..JP gives hope to the fans, especially Delena and Klaroline fans, and then she makes Delena breakup and then Katherine coming in and all  and then she makes Klaus make that promise..that was such a low blow to us πŸ€’ .. but that doesn't mean that Caroline can't go to New Orleans, hehe πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ Klaus isn't coming back, but she can still go to him πŸ˜³ πŸ˜‰
Lol, I agree. 🀣 I'm guessing Enzo's end will come soon (even though I like him) πŸ˜†
Edited by i_love_twilight - 10 years ago
TVD-IANcrazy thumbnail
Now we don't have any of the ships...all of them sunk..no Stelena...neither Delena, nor Klaroline...not even Forwood. 🀣 🀣 🀣
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Seriously, who cares about Enzo's love life? And they are going to end up dead anyway. πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Checked out that Chris guy. Aaron and Jesse were way better. Hope his character lasts longer though. πŸ˜†

tvdluverr thumbnail

Now we don't have any of the ships...all of them sunk..no Stelena...neither Delena, nor Klaroline...not even Forwood. 🀣 🀣 🀣

Lol, I know right πŸ€£ πŸ˜†
tvdluverr thumbnail
Originally posted by: incandescent

Seriously, who cares about Enzo's love life? And they are going to end up dead anyway. πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Checked out that Chris guy. Aaron and Jesse were way better. Hope his character lasts longer though. πŸ˜†

Yeah, no one does ahaha πŸ˜† I don't get why they think that every single character needs a love interest πŸ€£ Especially a new character that hasn't properly been explored yet. Couldn't they have left Enzo alone as he is? Now he's just another victim of JP's. πŸ€£πŸ€£
Lol, even Wes is better than this guy πŸ˜† And we can hope, but I bet he'll be dead by the end of the season. πŸ€£ πŸ˜›
Targaryen-gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This so stupid...who cares about enzo or maggie or whatever! Where is Klaroline and delena and stelena and steferine and yadayada??!!
[:'(] Everything seems so wrong with this show these days!

Surely this maggie is gonna return and she's gonna die and somehow enzo's gonna die and damon's gonna forget the urge to kill and then some more new characters...who will be dying too. The end.Edited by Targaryen-gal - 10 years ago