Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tvdluverr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: EternalAbhay

Enzo's love story ðŸ¤¢ He alone is so annoying, how on earth will I handle his love interest? ðŸ¤¢

They killed so many important characters, can't they kill this Enzo Venzo ðŸ˜¡

Yeah, they should've kept old, important characters like Alaric and Kol, even Jenna.
Unfortunately, TVD has a habit of bringing in new characters but the good thing is that they usually end up dead so I'm guessing that Enzo will be dead by the end of the season lol.
BlurredLines thumbnail
Originally posted by: i_love_twilight

I agree. I liked Matt with Rebekah but in the long run he needs a human girlfriend and have a normal life with her (April is not a choice lol ðŸ˜†)

April i forget all about her. let hope they don't bring her back ðŸ¤¢. she was the most boring character in tvd season 4 . bring a new girl for matt and how she reacts to the existence of vampires. 
BlurredLines thumbnail

Enzo's love story ðŸ¤¢ He alone is so annoying, how on earth will I handle his love interest? ðŸ¤¢

it really bothers me why they are  giving importance to enzo who they may kill soon . with tvd writers you never know. i thought they were obsessed with keeping elena safe for 4 seasons then all of a sudden elena is gone like really !!.  i am not a fan of enzo so i am not going to be interested in his love interests
tvdluverr thumbnail
Originally posted by: kidsname

April i forget all about her. let hope they don't bring her back ðŸ¤¢. she was the most boring character in tvd season 4 . bring a new girl for matt and how she reacts to the existence of vampires. 

April was probably the worst character in TVD history 🤢 and that is an understatement; she was so boring that when she was on screen I felt like turning off my computer ðŸ¤£ I too hope they don't bring her back, especially since she wasn't there since early season 4. It wouldn't make sense if she just suddenly pops up. And yeah, I agree Matt should get a new girlfriend.
tvdluverr thumbnail

it really bothers me why they are  giving importance to enzo who they may kill soon . with tvd writers you never know. i thought they were obsessed with keeping elena safe for 4 seasons then all of a sudden elena is gone like really !!.  i am not a fan of enzo so i am not going to be interested in his love interests

@pink Exactly. I don't even like Elena but the show is not the same without her; it feels to weird and unfamiliar.
@blue I know right, I'm not interested in Enzo's or any more new love interests.
TVD-IANcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

🤣 🤣
I kinda like his accent 😉 😆
BlurredLines thumbnail
Originally posted by: i_love_twilight

@pink Exactly. I don't even like Elena but the show is not the same without her; it feels to weird and unfamiliar.
@blue I know right, I'm not interested in Enzo's or any more new love interests.

i need elena back asap because i love to hate her. it is really fun to hate her and now that she is gone i need to find someone else to blame for the boring tracks. so i need her back, so that she can take stupid decisions all the time and i can blame her.

tvdluverr thumbnail
Originally posted by: KaBhi_KaSh

🤣 🤣
I kinda like his accent 😉 😆

Hehe, oh yes definitely his accent ðŸ˜† No matter how much you don't like a character, they always have the accent that makes you want to like them ðŸ¤£ ðŸ˜‰
tvdluverr thumbnail

i need elena back asap because i love to hate her. it is really fun to hate her and now that she is gone i need to find someone else to blame for the boring tracks. so i need her back, so that she can take stupid decisions all the time and i can blame her.

Lol, that is so true ðŸ¤£ Right now my hate has directed to Tyler (well, I always hated him but now he's the only target of my hate since Elena's gone ðŸ¤£). I want Elena back as well, but I still want Katherine to stay ðŸ˜†
BlurredLines thumbnail
 i hate tyler too, in season 2 he was getting better than he become the first hybrid and started talking about packs then i started hating him again. currently i am hating all tvd characters no one is behaving the way they were supposed to behave. bring a interesting villian , tvd can't just survive on love triangles