Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tvdluverr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: kidsname

i hate tyler too, in season 2 he was getting better than he become the first hybrid and started talking about packs then i started hating him again. currently i am hating all tvd characters no one is behaving the way they were supposed to behave. bring a interesting villian , tvd can't just survive on love triangles

Exactly. I'm starting to hate all the love/romance relationships in TVD because they're all getting messed up. And the characters are not relatable/appealing like they were in seasons 1,2 and 3 (not 4 or 5 - they are TVD's worst seasons). I wish they stop focusing on the love triangles and actually start a good, entertaining story like the previous seasons.
BlurredLines thumbnail
^ completely agree with everything you said .
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It's not what I signed up for! !!
They should ve ended after da silas track..no need of doppelganger fate thingy 😡
tvdluverr thumbnail

Originally posted by: JanhaviSRK

It's not what I signed up for! !!
They should ve ended after da silas track..no need of doppelganger fate thingy 😡

I agree 👍🏼
tvdluverr thumbnail
Update:
A new villain is coming, called Markos. Apparently he's the leader of the Travellers. Hopefully, he ends up being a good villain, lol 😆
Another new doppelganger will also be coming, from the Silas line. 😳 Doppelgangers again?
BlurredLines thumbnail
^
well it should be renamed the doppleganger diaries .
tvdluverr thumbnail

Originally posted by: kidsname

^
well it should be renamed the doppleganger diaries .

Lol, I know right 😆
TVD-IANcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tvdluverr

Update:

A new villain is coming, called Markos. Apparently he's the leader of the Travellers. Hopefully, he ends up being a good villain, lol 😆
Another new doppelganger will also be coming, from the Silas line. 😳 Doppelgangers again?

Oh great...just what the show needed...another doppleganger 🤢🤢 I seriously need to bang my head really hard somewhere
I just hope this Markos guy is as evil and hot as Klaus.😉
BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: KaBhi_KaSh

Oh great...just what the show needed...another doppleganger 🤢🤢 I seriously need to bang my head really hard somewhere

we all feel like doing it ,  stefan doppleganger it seems, i like paul wesley but i can't take another doppleganger right now. they kill one interesting doppleganger katherine pierce and bring out more dopplegangers.

tvdluverr thumbnail

Originally posted by: KaBhi_KaSh

I feel like doing the same 🤣 😛
Let's hope so 😆 and hopefully he'll last longer than Silas did (that storyline was disappointing )
Hehe but let's hope he's like Klaus 😉