Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tvdluverr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: kidsname

we all feel like doing it ,  stefan doppleganger it seems, i like paul wesley but i can't take another doppleganger right now. they kill one interesting doppleganger katherine pierce and bring out more dopplegangers.

Totally agree, Katherine was like the best doppelganger this show had 👏
I thought this doppelganger storyline was over 🤢 but they decide to bring more 🤢 
As Caroline would say: "Seriously?!" Lol 😆
BlurredLines thumbnail

just a post  due to my boredom.

let count the dopplegangers.

1.silas
2. amara
3. tatia.
4.katherine
5.stefan
6.elena

yea right we had 4 elena dopplegangers and only two stefan dopplegangers, so the tvd writers are trying to create balance in the universe.

do you remember when they said that the nature retaliated because silas and amara became immortal by creating dopplegangers. now tvd writers are trying their best to balance nature by creating dopplegangers.
Edited by kidsname - 10 years ago
tvdluverr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kidsname

just a post  due to my boredom.

let count the dopplegangers.

1.silas
2. amara
3. tatia.
4.katherine
5.stefan
6.elena

yea right we had 4 elena dopplegangers and only two stefan dopplegangers, so the tvd writers are trying to create balance in the universe.

do you remember when they said that the nature retaliated because silas and amara became immortal by creating dopplegangers. now tvd writers are trying their best to balance nature by creating dopplegangers.

Wow, that's a lot of doppelgangers 😳
Yep, I remember. These doppelgangers are taking away the good part of TVD, there's too many of them 🤢 I bet this new Silas/Stefan doppelganger will only last about 2-3 episodes, lol 😆