Posted: 10 years ago
T-bill passed in Rajya Sabha. 
Election gimmick or not, this is the only good decision taken by UPA in recent times. ðŸ˜ƒ

So 29 states now. The more the better! ðŸ˜‰

Now waiting for demands of other separatist movements to be heard too!
awesome! 25 seats gone for congress LOL bjp didnt have anything to lose so good strategy by bjp to support telangana.

now kcr is not a fool. he will not merge with a dying party like congress unless he is a man of his word to the end. chance is there of aligning, but he wont do that either according to me.

congress will get abt 5-6 seats in telangana, bjp 0-1,owaisi 1 , trs 10 and in seemandhra jagan abt 16 and tdp 9.

mostly bjp will get abt 225 seats in lok sabha, ss 16, sad 6, mdmk 2, hjc 1..so 250.. add abt 9 north east mp's and independents giving support, and we have 259.. now trs or tdp will support and then it will be easy LOL

Now we can have a new name for India...United States of India. How does it sound.
Originally posted by RUSmart

Now we can have a new name for India...United States of India. How does it sound.

unoriginal 🥱

lets have modi win the elections and call it Hindrashtra 😛
I want Modi 272 +

Never need of this regional parties support

Telangana - Congress will loose 33 seats now 😆😆😆😆😆

Last time in 2009 - Congress got 33 out of 42 in Andhra

BJP has nothing to loose but high chance to open account in Andhra now

Shameless Goverment who spoke lie to nation that It was technical problem so they could not show live telecast 😡😡😡

Congress ready to loose everything now 😆
Originally posted by mr.ass

unoriginal 🥱

lets have modi win the elections and call it Hindrashtra 😛

Bharat ke alag alag rashtra?
Vibhinn Rashtriya Gathbandan?
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Bharat ke alag alag rashtra?
Vibhinn Rashtriya Gathbandan?

VRG? hmmm naah.

how about thackerayland 😉
It's hasty decision. it will be a big mess soon. There are so many things which should have been taken care of before division. first they didn't do anything and kept the decision pending so long and now for votes they hastened the process.

I really sympathise with Seemandhraites. They are going to suffer big time and Congress will find it difficult to get votes there. it will be wipe out soon. In telngana by TRS and in Seemandhra by Jagan.
Hello everyone,

i am deaf and dumb man. I would like to tell you something.

Last week seemandhra leaders and some telangana people who don't like the division of andhra pradesh.

U know that k chandrasekhar rao is the president of telangana rashtra samiti. He wants to separate telangana from AP. Now i learnt that he always hates telugu rudely. He also disrespects mother language and mother state.

I will ask him if he hates telugu, then why does he continue to speak in telugu? Can he create a new language himself?

It's very wrong! We should not division of telugu state. Now i am very sad and disappointed after Congress passed Telangana bill in both seats quickly without any reasons.

Now i understand why congress passed it quickly because it is afraid about future election this year.

If anyone asks me how many states in india, i will definitely answer "25 states" i want to unite three regions with UP, MP and Bihar. Before separations in 2000, all states were beautiful. In tragic year, separations of states r ugly.

PS: "United we stand, Divide we fall"Edited by sayeed87 - 10 years ago
haha, u were the same person who said you would vote for the congress because they would never divide andhra!! ROFL