Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sayeed007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: mr.ass

haha, u were the same person who said you would vote for the congress because they would never divide andhra!! ROFL

oh! U remember me too? Ah?
mr.ass thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sayeed87

oh! U remember me too? Ah?

yeah lol... actually now babu, kcr and jagan will benefit from the split. but bjp and congress wont get much
sayeed007 thumbnail

yeah lol... actually now babu, kcr and jagan will benefit from the split. but bjp and congress wont get much

oh ok. u know last election ysr reddy won the election. he always helped telangana people a lot. tragedy happened to him. more than 200 fans of YSR committed suicide. u know maha-kootami (great alliance in telugu) about TRS-TDP-CPI-CPM lost the election against single alliance YSR.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

sonia rejected the proposal new CM for YSR's son jagan.  now i'm so happy that jagan left congress and launched a new party.

u know that congress confirmed that telangana will be separated from ap very soon. suddenly babu and jagan took fast. after few months, i am shocked that babu fooled us and said that he accepted telangana.😑 babu is a traitor!😑

jagan did save united AP but failed😭 he did seek all leaders's support.

BJP still loves the division of states. i've an idea to give something. do u know saurashtra, a part of gujarat? suppose that if saurashtra is separated, then how will Modi react this?πŸ˜›

tell me
sayeed007 thumbnail
i want UNITED ANDHRA PRADESH! i want to punish KCR now. he disrespects telugu as he still hates mother language.😑
mr.ass thumbnail

oh ok. u know last election ysr reddy won the election. he always helped telangana people a lot. tragedy happened to him. more than 200 fans of YSR committed suicide. u know maha-kootami (great alliance in telugu) about TRS-TDP-CPI-CPM lost the election against single alliance YSR.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

sonia rejected the proposal new CM for YSR's son jagan.  now i'm so happy that jagan left congress and launched a new party.

u know that congress confirmed that telangana will be separated from ap very soon. suddenly babu and jagan took fast. after few months, i am shocked that babu fooled us and said that he accepted telangana.😑 babu is a traitor!😑

jagan did save united AP but failed😭 he did seek all leaders's support.

BJP still loves the division of states. i've an idea to give something. do u know saurashtra, a part of gujarat? suppose that if saurashtra is separated, then how will Modi react this?πŸ˜›

tell me

YSR is a bloody idiot, thank god he died! populist rubbish!  I secretly want chandrababu to win, but am sure ysr's useless loot king son jagan will win. chandrababu has no popularity anymore.

bjp will get 2 seats in telangana, trs/cong alliance will get 15.. babu will get 4 seats and jagan 21 in seemandhra.. 100% sure.

right now there is no cause for saurashtra to be separated πŸ˜• modi won't allow it in the first place LOL guj has many parts btw, why just saurashtra? πŸ˜†

lol jagan's dad ysr only brought back telangana issue in late 90's.. then kcr capitalized on it..
mr.ass thumbnail
HAHAHAHA!!!

KCR SAYS NO TO MERGER!!

lol ktr his son is intelligent! he wants to ally with the bjp after polls :P
sayeed007 thumbnail

HAHAHAHA!!!

KCR SAYS NO TO MERGER!!

lol ktr his son is intelligent! he wants to ally with the bjp after polls :P

are you coming from telangana (daughter of telugu)?
mr.ass thumbnail

are you coming from telangana (daughter of telugu)?

chennai!
sayeed007 thumbnail
which one do you support?
mr.ass thumbnail

which one do you support?

TN or andhra?

anyway in TN I support jayalalitha, because she isnt as crooked as karunanidhi. also I met a tamil nadu politician recently and he said it is a secret agreement that  jaya will support modi after elections!

I want either KCR or tdp to get enough seats to support modi from the outside... don't want christian converter crook jagan to win in SA and dont want bloody congress to get even one seat in T'gana . I think kcr will win lots of seats but babu will win only a few seats. jagan will win many seats in seemandhra because andhra voters are even more foolish than my tamil nadu voters.  πŸ˜†  at least they are foolish enough to vote for kcr as well πŸ˜›

hopefully modi will get 215 seats, shiv sena another 15, akali dal 6, other small allies 5 .. so 241 seats. then kcr with 12 seats and jayalalitha with 22 seats will give 34 seats! 241 + 34 = 275 seats! πŸ˜ƒ modi is prime minister!