Debate Mansion

Telangana!!! - Page 4

mr.ass thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: King-Anu

Thanks Mr. Ass for that explanation. You must be excited for the elections. lol. Hope you doing great.

@ deaf and mute. I hope I did not come out as insensitive in outlying my point. This is very close to my heart and I just dont like the use of this term dumb. 

lol yeah i may get my voter id card on time

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Mr A ,
what you think of BJP's internal struggle for power? it seems a certain section is hoping for anything but a complete majority, considering RSS's latest salvo at Namo? Also where does Shiv Sena stand for now, who gains the most in that region?
sayeed007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mr.ass

no u said u hate chandrababu, did he make bad policies?

my aunt lives in hyderabad and she said he only developed hyderabad and ignored village development. is that true?

yes! he ignored villagers. he's only busy to improve the development of higher cities like hyd, vizag, etc.

last month, after congress's confirmation about telangana separation, babu went to delhi and took fast against separation. in seemandhra region, protests were heated on. after few days, he broke his fasts.

babu didn't seek others' support to turn up against separation bill. he now ignored separation bill after he changed his mind. now i can't believe him. now he cheated seemandhra people.ðŸ˜Ą
mr.ass thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sayeed87

yes! he ignored villagers. he's only busy to improve the development of higher cities like hyd, vizag, etc.

last month, after congress's confirmation about telangana separation, babu went to delhi and took fast against separation. in seemandhra region, protests were heated on. after few days, he broke his fasts.

babu didn't seek others' support to turn up against separation bill. he now ignored separation bill after he changed his mind. now i can't believe him. now he cheated seemandhra people.ðŸ˜Ą

maybe, but ysr benefitted off chandrababus policies and also gave free electricity which ruined many electricity companies and now they dont have enough power for andhra. so giving free stuff by ysr can attract voters , but in the long run will ruin the state economy.

for whatever faults chandrababu had, ysr was worse!

best CM according to me was NT Ramarao
Edited by mr.ass - 10 years ago
sayeed007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

maybe, but ysr benefitted off chandrababus policies and also gave free electricity which ruined many electricity companies and now they dont have enough power for andhra. so giving free stuff by ysr can attract voters , but in the long run will ruin the state economy.

for whatever faults chandrababu had, ysr was worse!

best CM according to me was NT Ramarao

hmm.. my families hate babu. i've a photo about YSR distribute award to dad. He always loved YSR. after YSR's tragic death, he was sad. now he supports YSR's son jagan.

honestly let us wait to see what happened to election results on 16th May.😃

today i saw a newspaper that Telangana wanted to divide all telugu channels into telangana and seemandhra.ðŸ˜ĄðŸ˜ē.

it says that seemandhra regions in the TV are strictly prohibited from viewing in telangana.ðŸ˜ē😭
mr.ass thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sayeed87

hmm.. my families hate babu. i've a photo about YSR distribute award to dad. He always loved YSR. after YSR's tragic death, he was sad. now he supports YSR's son jagan.

honestly let us wait to see what happened to election results on 16th May.😃

today i saw a newspaper that Telangana wanted to divide all telugu channels into telangana and seemandhra.ðŸ˜ĄðŸ˜ē.

it says that seemandhra regions in the TV are strictly prohibited from viewing in telangana.ðŸ˜ē😭

lol! i think because he stayed with bjp till 2004 even after 2002 riots under modi. so maybe thts why ur family hates babu.

ysr isnt as good as he seems. even babu ruined many ppl's political career, im not saying he's an angel too. i dont think andhra has any really great leader.. in tamil nadu jayalalitha is sort of ok, everyone else is waste 😆

TN or andhra?

anyway in TN I support jayalalitha, because she isnt as crooked as karunanidhi. also I met a tamil nadu politician recently and he said it is a secret agreement that jaya will support modi after elections!

I want either KCR or tdp to get enough seats to support modi from the outside... don't want christian converter crook jagan to win in SA and dont want bloody congress to get even one seat in T'gana . I think kcr will win lots of seats but babu will win only a few seats. jagan will win many seats in seemandhra because andhra voters are even more foolish than my tamil nadu voters. 😆 at least they are foolish enough to vote for kcr as well 😛

hopefully modi will get 215 seats, shiv sena another 15, akali dal 6, other small allies 5 .. so 241 seats. then kcr with 12 seats and jayalalitha with 22 seats will give 34 seats! 241 + 34 = 275 seats! 😃 modi is prime minister!

Off-topic, but relevant nonetheless:

What's the deal with MNS fielding candidates against BJP and SS but saying they want Modi for PM? Raj gone over-the-cuckoo's nest. ðŸĪŠEdited by krystal_watz - 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: charminggenie

@Mr A ,

what you think of BJP's internal struggle for power? it seems a certain section is hoping for anything but a complete majority, considering RSS's latest salvo at Namo? Also where does Shiv Sena stand for now, who gains the most in that region?

I don't think SS has much clout left. MNS has practically killed them by hijacking the Marathi Manoos stakes. 😆 By widening the focus to include Marathis of ALL hues (rather than JUST 'Hindu' Marathis), most of the wind has been in MNS' favour. Shiv Sena is pretty much a goner IMO with the death of Bal Thackeray back in 2012. There's nobody close to replacing him, and personality cult being the only thing going for it over years, SS looks bleak. On the other hand, Raj is as prominent as ever and managed to garner headlines recently with his toll-tax agitation. So I think the odds are stacked in his favour.
mr.ass thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: krystal_watz

Off-topic, but relevant nonetheless:

What's the deal with MNS fielding candidates against BJP and SS but saying they want Modi for PM? Raj gone over-the-cuckoo's nest. ðŸĪŠ

No, only 1 or 2 weak candidates against bjp, so no problem. but I agree with u about mns against shiv sena. the total sena seats will be the same or even less! foolish thackeray.