Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

Ms.Garg's Birthday :OS

AnjaliPunia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Hello Rabirians Just heard about Ms.Garg's Birthday...so cud not help my Imagination running in all possible directions...The C.V's finally heard us and Got Rachna rid of braid..atleast in that one car ride...well but I m Doubtful..How the birthday track will come up in middle of this melodrama...so Here is my Os for all Rabirians...All likes and dislikes are welcome...and please if u r reading atleast drop a comment ...

Kabir's home

Kabir had never felt so excited before in his life not even for Sonal's birthday...but when he came to know that it was Ms.Garg's birthday he decided to give her a surprise as a warm gesture of appreciation for her dedication towards her work and her extremely caring Nature for his Dadi...though he thought of the surprise ..he had a tussle going on in his mind about how wud Rachna react at his surprise !!!!wud she appreciate it..Wud it be welcomed by her??or will she find it odd...The recent Incidents which had just happened Forced him to think once again..about his surprise ...He was sitting sketching designs and Thinking all this ..when His Dadi came in..and asked him to get to bed...

Dadi was about to leave when Kabir asked her to stop...Dadi asked him the reason and Kabir replied that he wanted to ask something from her...Kabir said in a rather doubtul voice Dadi If i wanna gift someone something because i want to say Thank u ..is it wrrong?

Dadi who didn't know what to say because she was hearing the words she never expected...Her Nanhe wanted to thank someone...this was a change in her nanhe..and obviously it was for good..deep inside her heart she wished that Sonal may better be not the reason for this Change...Dadi replied to Nanhe that there ws nothing wrong in gifting someone to show gratitude and Dadi's words obviously encouraged Kabir...

Next Day...(A  daY Before Birthday)

Kabir went to The mall and Bought A locket for Rachna ..remembering the day when he had seen her in the mall looking at it intently but She wasn't able to buy because she was short of money at that time..Kabir had wanted to pay for her at that time..but with simplicity she refused..and he was pinched because it had made him feel that she didn't consider him to be worthy of helping her..however Kabir swapped out into present..and a smile came on his face ..that was much before the incidents that had happened recently...He remembered how she had leaned on him for his support when she was going through her most disturbing turmoil ...He remembered how he was hesitant to hug her back and he remembered how cute she was looking with her hair open in the night dress sleeping like a child...

Kabir's heart started to beat faster..and he had realised that smething was changing in him..A change which he cudn't understand...he only knew that he felt gud..the gudness the joy he had not felt all these years...he walked wuth the gift to his home...

That n8 Kabir cud not sleep ...tomorrrow he was going to wish Ms.Garg her birthday ..something he never did for any of his employee..n h was not going to wish he was going to even gift her a locket...

That night Kabir ...felt strange..feelings strange emotions...

Suddenly he felt someone lied besides him..to his shock he turned and was puzzled to see Rachna their...His jaw dropped and he didn't know what to say ...

Kabir: Rachna u??

Rachna: yes Mr. Tripathi me...how cud I wait for my gift ...its 12"00 already...show me my gift..come on...

Kabir who was still in shock...took the Locket kept at bedside reflexively and showed it to Rachna..

Rachna: wow!!so sweet of u Kabir..now won't u make me wear it??

Kabir: ya ya why not..Rachna turned and Kabir made her wear the necklace ..as his hands touched her neck an unknown sensation passed through him...They had worked even in more proximity..but He was never effected by her scent ..her closeness...

Rachna turned towards him and slowly progressed towards his face..Kabir just sat like a statue ..and Then The most unpredictable happened..Rachna kissed his cheeks ...and said that's my return gift..Thank u Kabir...

Kabir fell from the bed and got up realising he was dreaming...He was blushing ...oh!!man The gr8 KT fashion designer is blushing...he looked at watch and it was 7:00 A.m already...Rachna wud be there anytime he needed to get ready before she arrived...

He hurriedly got up and got ready..and went to the breakfast table...

IT was 8:00 now..and Rachna was not there...Kabir's eyes were glued to The door...

Dadi: Nanhe what happened??

Kabir: nothing Dadi...

Suddenly his phone beeped..

It was Rachna's message..she had some extra classes so left for college early and cud not make it to office...

Kabir fumed inside..he had planned a surprise for her a nd she was busy attending boring lectures...

Dadi looked at Kabir's irritated face: Threre is somethin nanhe..which u r not telling us ..tell me Nanhe...

Kabir: Nothing Dadi..I have to leave...important meeting hai...

SVC

Kabir drove towards Rachna's college...

AS Mr.Kabir Tripathi entered SVC all eyes were glued to him...everyone knew about his and Rachna's news coming in newspaper...Rachna cud have got suspended but all students had come in her support after all ..she was a shining star of college...

Kabir looked around and spotted Rachna ..in her athlete dress...Kabir was shocked to see her that way...she looked so terrifically hot...That he cud feel the heat...Kabir slowly walked towards her direction ...but she moved towards ground...

Kabir asked the students what was going on.!!and a student replied that a reay race has been organised and unfortunately one of the players had met with an accident yesterday..so Rachna had been asked to replace..her..The students also told Kabir that Rachna was the finest athlete that college had got and is the best hockey player...who almost broke all college records...

Kabir was impressed..he had only senn Rachna's designing talent but it seemed Rachna was lot more which he needs to explore..

As Race started all eyes were set on Rachna she was the last runner in team and unfortunately her preceder had fallen they were behind..but when Rachna started running the whole college started chanting her name ..and Kabir was really surprised to see her popularity ..and his eyes were now set on Rachna...may be he may not be ble to see her this avatar again...

AS Rachna completed the Race everyone clapped ..she had done it again proved that she was the one who cud be staked on in times of need...She was happpy hugged her teammates but Kabir felt odd on her getting close to them..he remembered how she avoided those male models...Rachna was altogether really different from what he assumed her to be ..and he was happy to discover her new side...

AS everyone congratulated her...a  stern voice also came from crowd...

Congratulations!!!!Ms .Garg...

Rachna cud identify that voice in thousands of other voices...But what was he doing here was the most obvious question...

Kabir: well people if the congratulations formalities are over ..Can I take Ms.Garg along..I have an IMportant meeting and all the designwork has ben handled by her she needs to be there...

Rachna dumbfounded at his words..Which meeting?? she was not informed ..the meeting was scheduled day after tommorow or may be it got shifted..

Rachna asked KT to wait so she cud change and come..

Kabir asked her to come to his car which was parkd in parking area...THe girls of SVC now hovered around him...all of their boyfriends now jealous...of him...AS Rachna came and Sat in car Kabir just got it out and drived away..he was feeling odd when all the girls were looking at him that way...

CAR

Rachna: KT u here??how come

Kabir: I told u we are going to a meeting ...btw u are sportsperson too ...I came t know it only today..

u wer fabulous in the field and in that dr...(Kabir stopped)

Rachna realised wt he was about to say..:and????

Kabir: nothing..the meeting place has come...

Rachna : here??!!

Kabir: yes miss Garg get down...

It was a lake side..and it was about sunset...Rachna slowly moved towards the natural scenery..it was so beautiful and calm that she almost forgot about the meeting...She was looking at the sunset..when Kabir came near her...

Rachna: this place is really beautiful..

Kabir: not as u...

Rachna was dumbstuck at this reply...

Kabir came slowly closer to her and Said Happy birthday Rachna...

Rachna was surprised shocked happy puzzled sad all at same time...She had never expected someone wud wish her birthday that way...and obviously she was not expecting Kabir to do it...Tears rolled down her eyes..

Kabir was puzzled at it..he had thought of her to be happy..here she was crying...

Kabir: Rachna..u okay...

Rachna just moved towards him and hugged him tightly and sobbed ..this time Kabir didn't think twice and just took her in his embrace...coming near her he realised that were her tears of joy....AS the sunset ..making way for a new morning Rachna and Kabir stood in each other's embrace marking the beginning of a new start ahead...

Kabir didn't bother to give Rachna the locket..as now he just didn't want that embrace to break...

UR comments are welcome...I know the story is mainly Kabir's feelings And Rachna has not been written more noor her feelings..because my main focus was Kabir...I m expecting a lot of comments guys...come on....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjaliPunia thumbnail
constructive criticism is welcome
nividances thumbnail
That was awesome!! Loved the surprise Kabir planned for Rachna and how he got shocked at seeing Rachna's "popularity" at college. It's great that you incorporated Rachna's athletic side into this story...this is something that the CVs have unfortunately forgotten! Would have loved to see more of Rachna's reactions/thoughts but it was a refreshing story from Kabir's perspective though! 😊
sidholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow!!! kabir planned a suprise 4 rachna amazing!! loved it 
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awww such a cute OS man 😳 
Kabir s dreaming of rachna kissing him 😛 and he wakes up blushing🤣 was that his first kiss ever ??  so damn cute 😆

Like his attitude of going to college 😉 and love the way you described rachna s popularity in college very nice man 😳 u made me v v happpy 😃 so seeing her legs Kabir ke dil mein bhi kuch kuch hua ☺️ Th elast scenes is just  🤢 🤢 and he dint give the locket yet .. so may be we can have a round 2 ?? 😉
AnjaliPunia thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Eris-

awww such a cute OS man😳

Kabir s dreaming of rachna kissing him😛and he wakes up blushing🤣was that his first kiss ever ?? so damn cute😆

Like his attitude of going to college😉and love the way you described rachna s popularity in college very nice man 😳u made me v v happpy😃so seeing her legs Kabir ke dil mein bhi kuch kuch hua☺️Th elast scenes is just 🤢🤢and he dint give the locket yet .. so may be we can have a round 2 ??😉

round two will be there u need not worry eris dear ..it will be there after my xams this was juat bcz mah mind was running in all possible directions so i wrote this one ...to give it a stop n back to concentrate on books rather than Rabir...
yellowpurse thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it is wonderfulll!!!! even i've got exams coming within the next two weeks...u've given me nice treat before it!...
Kabir was sooo cute!!!!!!!! i could just imagine him being shocked and flabbergasted when seeing rachana by his bed(in dream) and being flirtatious...nicely done! and it was so sweet the ending...him hugging her back this time and keeping aside the locket--giving to just stay in each other's arms...awww
thanks again for a nice piece of work!
pallavi25 thumbnail
How I wish the CVs would show it just like u have written!
 I also feel Kabir is falling for her already, but Rachna is not so much aware of him yet. You described Kabir's feelings and emotional turmoil very well! 
Great writing,my Dear! Loved it! 👏👏
hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
owww what a birthday😊

the cvs of the show should read this,
great work
linu82 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh it s very nice and cute is I love it. I hope that we will have s mutual hug this time and both will feel awkward . I love how u dedribe kabir s feeling and I wish in the show he discover rachna s sport side too that all be nice. U should give idea to CV yaar.😉