Posted: 10 years ago

Thank you my darling Zenu for this banner πŸ€—  and I have not edited it yet so pl do overlook the spelling and grammar mistakes. I knew we would need one today πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† Some people might actually not like Rachna in this one so criticism is definitely welcome πŸ˜›  

Rachna s pov:

Rachna lay back on the plush pillows staring at the clock as the clock struck 12 so her birthday was finally over. She was officially eighteen; everyone had treated her like a princess, making her feel so special. She had been embarrassed and asked them not to but Gunjan chanted after all you turn 18 only once' like a mantra. 12 o clock sharp she had been awakened with her entire boisterous family singing "Happy birthday", she got gifts from everyone which she had not unpacked yet as she knew she needed to go to sleep early after all she had an internal tomorrow. The morning had started a shower and when she came out a pretty pink anarkali had been laid out for her on the bed. Mom s are definitely the best she went down for prayers wearing it and Gunjan wolf whistled which made her blush. They left for college after breakfast and as soon as she entered the class her ears deafened as a fifty voices screamed Surprise' and her eyes almost brimmed with tears looking at the decorations while her mouth watered when she set eyes on the huge chocolate cake. She aced her test after all who said that you needed to study. The guy behind her had a phone in his pocket and he slyly used Google mata to answer every question on the paper and as promised he used to mutter every answer loud enough that only she could hear.  She had come home before going to work; a feast was spread on the table consisting of all her favourite delicacies. She had stuffed herself full before leaving.

It did not stop there dadi had greeted her with a warm hug while KT had hesitantly given her a wrapped packet which she decided to open after going back. After an hour KT asked her to go leave early so that she could enjoy her day with her family. As soon as she returned home Gunjan was at the door waiting and screamed her lungs out in joy as they had been granted permission to go out to a disc along with Mayank bhayya  but had to come back home by 10. Rachna stood in front of the mirror for a moment wondering what she could wear and decided to borrow something from her sister but before that she decided to open the big silver box KT had given her. She looked open mouthed as she opened the box. A metallic black clothe lay nestled in it,(https://i.imgur.com/JUX5ZVJ.jpg )she held it up and there was a noise, wait that was her gasping , she turned around to see Gunjan running towards her and took the dress in her hands and touched the cloth to her cheek. So soft' she moaned as she rubbed her cheek with it. A burst of irritation shuddered through her body as she snatched it a bit too fast leaving Gunjan amazed. Rachna explained that it was KT who had given her the gift and her sister encouraged to wear it with a pair of jeans and get ready soon. She looked confused was nt this supposed to be a dress? Why did Gunjan ask her to pair it with jeans? She came down and her aunts fawned over the dress and asked her to wear a jacket till she got to the place. Gunjan came out wearing a black dress slit at the sleeves (https://i.imgur.com/uHXU1BL.jpg)and to her horror old faded pants underneath, Rachna gulped what was she thinking she wondered.

Mayank was already waiting for them outside and as soon as the car left their mohallah Gunjan turned back and asked her to get rid of the jeans. She grinned naughtily explaining that they would have gotten into trouble had they dresses up at home. She removed a packet from below the seat which had two pairs of stilettos, and offered her one which Rachna took readily. They started dancing and partying hard. After an hour they decided to find a spot to rest their aching legs when someone tapped her shoulder, Sonal and Kabir stood right behind them and Mayank invited them to join along. They decided to ask each other silly intimate questions, the drinks had definitely loosened their tongues and the inhibitions were slipping away, when she confessed that he had never kissed someone, not even on the cheek when Mayank went to use the washroom. They started to dance again when Kabir walked up to her and pulled her close whispering that he deserved a dance with the birthday girl, she obliged and before the song finished he walked away.

Rachna turned to her side as she cuddled her teddy bear which her dad had given her; it was definitely the best birthday of her life she mused touching her lips after all it was the day she had become an adult, she could vote now, watch Emran Hashmi movies in theatres, she had tasted alcohol for the first time and the most important -the day she had her first kiss.

Kabir s pov:

18 reasons to stay away from Miss Garg

Number 18 She is a danger to my jaan- You are wondering who my Jaan is or rather what my Jaan is -It s my cars. She throws mud on my shiny polished black SUV, the other one meets with an accident when I stare at her and I am very sure the scratches on the third are made by Sonal as Miss Garg plonked herself on the front seat on Dadi s orders ,not that I was complaining then.

Number 17 She is a manipulative girl - Strike that. She is a manipulative woman. She has somehow managed to change my favorite color. All these years it had been black something I looked good in but from past few days all I can think of is turquoise. Turquoise fabric, turquoise laces, turquoise threads, turquoise scarves and damn turquoise salwar suits.

Number 16 She makes me feel human- I have always been a perfectionist but she is one step ahead of me, be it her attention to detail on my designs or be it getting fabrics and other stock before me. So KT is not so competent after all

Number 15 I have started to depend on her - Since she makes me feel human there are definitely moments where I have let go and assumed she would have my back. Strangely every time I do so she never disappoints me. She has even got me addicted to those Nathulal s kachori s, which she brings to work every day on her way back from college.

Number 14 She makes the best tea - I have always been a huge coffee drinker but the day I reluctantly agreed to drink a cup of her specially brewed elaichi chai with sugar in it, I was a goner. What a fool I had been to reject it to so many times earlier, strangely uske haath ki chai is all I crave for whenever I need to smoothen my frayed nerves.

Number 13  I have started lying - No am not talking about the time when I fibbed to her family when I ended up spending the night with her. It was when she pleaded with those chocolate eyes of her s when I put a bite from the plate Sonal laid out for me. I had no choice but to shower praises on my girl friend' as Sonal claimed she cooked it though I definitely knew it was the doe eyed gal standing beside her; but I hope she felt happy as Dadi commented that it was a rare moment when I licked my fingers clean.

Number 12 Her smile brightens my day- Every time she flashes her pearly grin I feel all warm and gooey inside. The day we had a presentation I looked at her before the clients gave me their decision I looked at her and I instantly relaxed. The smile feels like home, I would not mind coming back everyday  to someone who has was that effect on me.

Number 11 I like cheesy Hindi songs - I swore by the cool English music but after going on those long road trips and listening to songs she likes ,I not only turn the volume up but I sing along whenever Ishq Wala Love is on air.

Number 10 She completes my sentences - The trips have helped us bond to such an extent that it does not take her a moment to decipher what s running in my head and she manages to do it before I can finish my statement. Like day before I looked at her and wants a stapler, I had just muttered 'Miss Garg get me' and lo behold she had placed it in my palm and walked away.

Number 9 My new hobby is arguing - Every time we have a creative difference, she does not shut up and continues trying to get her point across respectably without destroying mine. Even though I am her boss and am supposed to have the final world she continues to defend her case.

Number8  She looks really cute when she gets worked up - Her eyes become bigger ,her nose flares and she pouts. Oh boy how many times have I faked an argument to just to see her like that? Once I let her win, she smirks and every time she does that I have the strange urge to kiss it off her face.

Number 7 She affects my anatomy, physiology and biochemistry - I have lost count of how many times I have woken up panting after having way too vivid dreams of her below me. Facing her the next morning with a stern face is always a challenge. 

Number 6 She has got a great body - I mean it's something different if you dream about it but seeing her today just fueled my already existing desires. Legs I liked wrapped around my waist, washboard flat abs, i can stroke enticingly until she will moans my name.

Number 5 She s the best model for KT creations - I gifted her a dress designed by me for her big day , had never expected her to wear something so bold; it was just supposed to let her dream of what she could be. The moment I saw her in the club today in that racy number I could not help wonder how every dress I had every designed would look on her curvy frame.

Number 4 She is a great dancer - All those moves in the disc tonight , I could not help asking her for one dance and when she was gyrating so closely to me I had no choice but to walk away after all every nerve ending in my body was on fire , directing the blood flow to one particular area.

Number 3 She has crawled under my thick skin- I just can't see her face crestfallen. Today I did the unthinkable. During the truth game she confesses she had never been kissed in eighteen years and almost looked apologetic. As soon as the lights went out instead of grabbing Sonal s hand on my left , I grabbed her hand on right , pulled her to myself and kissed her senseless. Thank the Lord for small mercies I walked away to another corner before the lights came back on.

Number 2 She is a great kisser-The fervor with which she reacted to my kiss actually made me feel she was bestowing a gift on me. It was undoubtedly the best kiss of my life and I have had plenty. She has spoilt me for other women; I wonder I can ever kiss again without her image popping in my head. Now I wondering how it will be if those risque fantasies could come to life.

Number 1 I think I am in love with that chit of a girl- She is way too young to get involved with , a family friends daughter and most important ,I Kabir Tripathi don't believe in marriages and she is not made for casual amorous relationships.

Chappals and chocolates are both welcome πŸ€—

Edited by -Eris- - 10 years ago
Eris! This was so good! I loved Kabir's reasons to stay away from her!

Do right more! πŸ˜†
just great😊
and the reasons great..
I loved the reasons u gave n the party was awesome.Romantic!!!!!
Originally posted by ...SankaDevi...

Eris! This was so good! I loved Kabir's reasons to stay away from her!

Do right more! πŸ˜†
thank u !! Glad u liked it !! 
yeah ll write more when something nice happens on the show 
Originally posted by hangok

just great😊
and the reasons great..
thanks bennu
Originally posted by cuteangelasya

I loved the reasons u gave n the party was awesome.Romantic!!!!!
aww thank u !!!!! πŸ˜³
Eris, you are really a master when it comes to description. πŸ€—

This Rachna turned out to be a chupa rustum. The first ever kiss, she just brush it aside in a sentence. ☺️ On the other side, Kabir who is a player recalls it so fondly. 

The reasons for Kabir, after reason 7, can only be written by you. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by usrfan

Eris, you are really a master when it comes to description. πŸ€—

This Rachna turned out to be a chupa rustum. The first ever kiss, she just brush it aside in a sentence. ☺️ On the other side, Kabir who is a player recalls it so fondly. 

The reasons for Kabir, after reason 7, can only be written by you. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
awww thanks mahi πŸ€—yes taht s what I wanted to show . a bold gal .. she has no hesitations kissing back a strange man just coz she wanted to be kissed .. she had no idea it was Kabir .. and kabir is in knots coz of the very same thing even though he has been with many woman..not everyone will like that .. so I was ready for some criticism.. πŸ˜† hee hee I wanted to write more but I restricted it to dreams otherwise it would be illegal πŸ€£

reswa my twinno welcome

am so glad 2-2 OS for rabir for rachna s bday 😲  Rabir rocks 
Edited by ZenerDiode - 10 years ago