Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mindumplingss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
I voted for Shyam..bcz he deserve it... Not bcz f Fan f MK...
No one can beat shyam's Energy..Expression which is essential in a Real Dancer..he deserve The Golden cap.

I'm surprised dat sumedh came 2nd... anyways shym was The deserving one...
so happy for hum nd mK
mindumplingss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Madura.. i agree with u abt season 3.. raghav was deserving one
..Kimi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: randeep32

shyam wasn't a deserving winner.he had one style only...i thnk the winner shd hv been sumedh or biki...sumedh came fourth really shocking even biki was such a gd dancer ugh mudassar ki mandli
people liked mudassar so thy voted for shyam
nowadays no1 sees dance
they only see their fav team

You said exactly what i wanted to say...shyam had only one style ie:hip hop..he most of the time did forms similar to that..he is not an all rounder..Sumedh should have won..atleast he should have been the 1st runner up..he deserved...And i would like to cover many points...first of all mudassar shouldn't have taken shyam in his team..it was partial..if he would have gone in fkf or sks his hidden talent would have been explored..second mudassar should not have revealed his and shyam's friendship..because of which all mk fans turned towards shyam and he also got sympathy votes..and third is that last week when every contestants where performing with some or the other team,shyam should not have performed with sharpshooterz as he knew them well and had also performed with them...while the other contestants didn't knew with which team they will be paired...this is just not done!..and mk has performed with sharpshooterz in many events..so we never know..it must be also posb that they had that dance prepared..while the other contestants got just one weak for practicing...which wasunfair...

It is not that i don't like shyam..he is a great dancer..no doubt...this is just my pov...didn't have the intention to hurt anyone..😊

..Kimi.. thumbnail
And @shada...just as you are a fan of shyam, fans of sumedh also exist..so u can't tell that sumedh's fans should have voted him  continuously.. and btw nothing depends on our votes..wasting our time voting is of no use..votes are manipulated..just as madhura said deserving people rarely win DID...more than the winners the runner ups have won the hearts of the people.. 
balashiv15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Kimaya  
Aapke charnon me gyarah naariyal ka chadhava pesh hai 
Edited by balashiv15 - 10 years ago
..Kimi.. thumbnail
Haha shiv...lol..but u agree na..:P
balashiv15 thumbnail
@kimaya ofcourse i agree with every point you highlighted upon
balashiv15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SHADA

. If u think sumedh deserves to win pir vote q nai kia usk liye ham shyam deserving lagta hai isiliy humne non stop voting kia or uska jeeta dia he is the best dancer he deserves tht sunehri tadeer ki topi more thn any one

everyone of those 4 deserves the sunehri takdeer ki topi 
randeep32 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SHADA

. If u think sumedh deserves to win pir vote q nai kia usk liye ham shyam deserving lagta hai isiliy humne non stop voting kia or uska jeeta dia he is the best dancer he deserves tht sunehri tadeer ki topi more thn any one

Well i did vote for both sumedh and biki as according to me they were the most deserving onces
How can u say i didnt vote

at least ask the person before making a comment
Im both biki n sumedh fan
..Kimi.. thumbnail
@randeep..i totally agree..biki and sumedh were the most deserving contestants...i too voted for them...but like i told earlier..our votes are of no use..just waste of time..and all 4 were amazing..but i wanted sumedh to win..he deserved..