Should I message my exfriend or no? - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
^ if its about clearing ur guilt ..do it.. BUT only 1 last time ..not anymore .. you tried ur best..its her loss if she won't reciprocate. 
edit: don't regret anything..at least you will be guilt free..😃
Edited by No2Pencil - 10 years ago
Originally posted by No2Pencil

^ if its about clearing ur guilt ..do it.. BUT only 1 last time ..not anymore .. you tried ur best..its her loss if she won't reciprocate. 
edit: don't regret anything..at least you will be guilt free..😃

Yes, majority of it is because of guilt. 

In this case, if you were going to message, what would you say? I want to have a normal conversation. And should I message her on Facebook instead of her number, in case her number changed?
  Edited by cool_rashi - 10 years ago
Simply send her to Hell.. ðŸ˜‰
friends don't keep score, and if you do make contact and she rejects you that is better than living your life wondering. You might regret later giving too much weight to the fact that when she was upset she bitched about you and not enough to the fact that she was deeply upset when you weren't with her. Obviously these contrast in her behaviour leads you to believe whatever her reaction was, it was because she missed you
It might be that her ignoring you now if you make contact with her that might give you that closure and you can take the good and know that this is where the friendship ends. It could also be that you can be "hi, how are you?" kinda mates and not necessarily be 3am mates anymore.. and that is fine too. 

but as I said before, in my opinion mates don't keep scores, one day you can pull her close and the other day she can pull you close.. thats no big deal at all. we are all human and we all make mistakes.. learning to control yourself and not spill beans sometimes takes more practise for some people then it does for others.

Friends when you are at uni can easily stay with you but its those amazing friendships when you were kids that I tend to wonder about anyway.. so I wouldn't let go of a contact now if I had a few.. and the way you described your friendship ..seems like it is worth it. If you can fondly look back at it now.. you will be more in love with it later.. and thaaat might hurt more if you havent properly closed the door.
Originally posted by D3viL

friends don't keep score, and if you do make contact and she rejects you that is better than living your life wondering. You might regret later giving too much weight to the fact that when she was upset she bitched about you and not enough to the fact that she was deeply upset when you weren't with her. Obviously these contrast in her behaviour leads you to believe whatever her reaction was, it was because she missed you
It might be that her ignoring you now if you make contact with her that might give you that closure and you can take the good and know that this is where the friendship ends. It could also be that you can be "hi, how are you?" kinda mates and not necessarily be 3am mates anymore.. and that is fine too. 

but as I said before, in my opinion mates don't keep scores, one day you can pull her close and the other day she can pull you close.. thats no big deal at all. we are all human and we all make mistakes.. learning to control yourself and not spill beans sometimes takes more practise for some people then it does for others.

Friends when you are at uni can easily stay with you but its those amazing friendships when you were kids that I tend to wonder about anyway.. so I wouldn't let go of a contact now if I had a few.. and the way you described your friendship ..seems like it is worth it. If you can fondly look back at it now.. you will be more in love with it later.. and thaaat might hurt more if you havent properly closed the door.

i get jealous when u make more sense than me ... ðŸ˜† No, but i agree .. she should indeed make a contact ... but if her frnd is not responding than of course .. she do have to move forward without her.  

@TM-- man, u can send msg to her both on FB or Phn ..dis time u don't wanna get double minded whether dat msg reached her not.. N tbh i really donno what u shd write.. ðŸ˜•  ..you know it best ,n how to approach her.. :) 

i get jealous when u make more sense than me ... ðŸ˜† No, but i agree .. she should indeed make a contact ... but if her frnd is not responding than of course .. she do have to move forward without her.  

@TM-- man, u can send msg to her both on FB or Phn ..dis time u don't wanna get double minded whether dat msg reached her not.. N tbh i really donno what u shd write.. ðŸ˜•  ..you know it best ,n how to approach her.. :) 

I know what you were thinking? you were thinking I have given this d3vil and I keep on giving.. maybe one day he will pull too!! ðŸ˜† don't worry pencil if I have too...I'll pulll..LOLOL

I know what you were thinking? you were thinking I have given this d3vil and I keep on giving.. maybe one day he will pull too!! ðŸ˜† don't worry pencil if I have too...I'll pulll..LOLOL

don't you think you are thinking too much these days...😆 

don't you think you are thinking too much these days...😆 

do you like me better when I don't think? I am more than just a pretty face pencil ðŸ˜³

do you like me better when I don't think? I am more than just a pretty face pencil ðŸ˜³

- i don't like you when you throw surprise bombs on me ...like u did few days back. 
- i don't like you  when u just leave me confuse and with lots of questions.
- i don't like you when you ignore. 

rest of the time... you think or not think w/wo pretty face... i like you ðŸ˜†  ..yes i can even bear DRAMA QUEEN sul too.