Posted: 10 years ago

What do you do when someone tries to get close to your BF/GF or someone you love secretly, in front of you ? How do you react when you are jealous ? 

I know it's silly but when I was 12, I had a huge crush on a guy and there was another girl who also had a crush on him, she was always trying to get close to him, hold his hand and all lol ðŸ˜† . First I didn't react but in my mind I already killed her 100 times lol ðŸ˜† then one day I was so furious that I slapped her very hard jokingly, and she was shocked, I told her that it was a mistake, I didn't mean to hurt you lol ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

Come on share your stories ! :P
Edited by Manhoos_JSG - 10 years ago
Hahahahahaa I remember this ðŸ¤£
I am a very jealous person. What's mine is mine. Hands off. Or my claws will come out. 😆
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

Hahahahahaa I remember this ðŸ¤£
I was such a witch that time lol ðŸ˜†, Because of me he stopped talking to her 
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

I am a very jealous person. What's mine is mine. Hands off. Or my claws will come out. 😆
Yup me too ! When something is mine then it's MINE ! If anyone dares to take it away from me then uski toh aisi ki taisi lol ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

aren't you mellowing tho? ðŸ˜² 

The worst I have done was this girl liked my best friend and i liked the girl too and we were about 10-11 .. and he was writing her a love letter and I was helping him. I somehow convinced him to write her a mean letter attacking her braces and her clothes and she started crying. Then I helped him write another letter apologising. She went out with him... cuz she ticked the yes box. 

Another time around the same age there was this beautiful highschool girl.. I followed her boyfriend home and threw rocks at him. He followed me home and tried to beat me up but my cousin was around and he got beaten up by my cousin. I had to change buses after that
Originally posted by Manhoos_JSG

I was such a witch that time lol ðŸ˜†, Because of me he stopped talking to her 

Oyeee hoyee what a chahne wala 😆
Originally posted by D3viL

aren't you mellowing tho? ðŸ˜² 

The worst I have done was this girl liked my best friend and i liked the girl too and we were about 10-11 .. and he was writing her a love letter and I was helping him. I somehow convinced him to write her a mean letter attacking her braces and her clothes and she started crying. Then I helped him write another letter apologising. She went out with him... cuz she ticked the yes box. 

Another time around the same age there was this beautiful highschool girl.. I followed her boyfriend home and threw rocks at him. He followed me home and tried to beat me up but my cousin was around and he got beaten up by my cousin. I had to change buses after that

Why am I not surprised 😛 😆
farah you arent surprised cuz you did the same thing too? ðŸ˜• thats amazing how we are so similar .. do you love shruti as well? i bet you do too. 

Originally posted by D3viL

farah you arent surprised cuz you did the same thing too? ðŸ˜• thats amazing how we are so similar .. do you love shruti as well? i bet you do too. 

Or maybe I know how crazy you are 😆
Who is Shruti ? 🤣 All the MODs suck 😛