Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by D3viL

aren't you mellowing tho? ðŸ˜² 

The worst I have done was this girl liked my best friend and i liked the girl too and we were about 10-11 .. and he was writing her a love letter and I was helping him. I somehow convinced him to write her a mean letter attacking her braces and her clothes and she started crying. Then I helped him write another letter apologising. She went out with him... cuz she ticked the yes box. 

Another time around the same age there was this beautiful highschool girl.. I followed her boyfriend home and threw rocks at him. He followed me home and tried to beat me up but my cousin was around and he got beaten up by my cousin. I had to change buses after that
🤣  ðŸ¤£ funny story lol
Originally posted by Manhoos_JSG

🤣 🤣 funny story lol

To be honest it was depressing remembering them cuz I don't think I have changed much at all.. 😭 was this the purpose of the exercise ?? :(
Originally posted by D3viL

To be honest it was depressing remembering them cuz I don't think I have changed much at all.. 😭 was this the purpose of the exercise ?? :(

Really ?  I'm so sorry  ðŸ˜• But it was supposed to make you laugh at how silly you were lol
Do you still throw rocks at people when you are jealous ? ðŸ˜†