Anuraag- Karn-Supriya & Duryadhan-Bhanumati OS

panchaali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Wonderful Panchali, how come I never knew you're so talented ! πŸ˜² πŸ‘
Can't tell you how much I loved reading it, bookmarked it in fact for repeated reading. N why OS ?? Make it a two shot at least ! πŸ˜‰
Btw, did I tell you ever that I do believe Karna-Supriya were soul mates ?? 
panchaali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Bamonforever

Wonderful Panchali, how come I never knew you're so talented ! πŸ˜² πŸ‘

Can't tell you how much I loved reading it, bookmarked it in fact for repeated reading. N why OS ?? Make it a two shot at least ! πŸ˜‰
Btw, did I tell you ever that I do believe Karna-Supriya were soul mates ?? 

Oh Gargi thankz for this appreciationπŸ€—

I was scared to post it thinking how people will react as Vrushali is about to enter the show, but I have given my reason, Shivaji Sawant sir written a wonderful Karna-Vrushali story I can't do any more to it..that's perfect

And I found Supriya kind of Radha to Karna, so can't help myself to write this πŸ˜Š
butterturnips thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
woww! Panchu di very beautiful and lovely OS!! πŸ‘

Btw! You know that I am more a Karna-Vrushali fan and I see K-V as soulmates! Their story was so beautifully described in Mrityunjaya that I fell for them but that doesn't mean that I don't like his other wives! I love them all because they all loved Karna truly! And, yes I admire Supriya also...only Karna wife whom I unlike (means neither like nor dislike) is his 3rd wife Uruvi!!

And, many people are already writing K-V OS so thank god you wrote something different! Thanks for writing such a beautiful love story of Karna-Supriya!!

Excellent write-up! ⭐️ πŸ‘   πŸ˜ƒEdited by candidfrisky - 10 years ago
Sea-Hawk thumbnail
wonderful mind-blowing absolutely awesome  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 
First thing first, Bhanumati is an amazing woman .. Brilliant girl .. jaan of this OS .. 

she made Kuru prince go mad with her tantrums .. Suryaputra Maha Dharmik to face Dharam-sankat .. n what not .. just like Shakespeare's comedies' heroins she just ruled n made everything happy happy 

I love Supriya-Karna sweet little love story 

here are the best parts I loved

No wonder the most charming Prince of the world has kidnapped you! But he kidnapped you and he had to realize that he KIDNAPPED you! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Princess Bhanumati now regretted her words, because she had no intention to take sanyas, but if Anga Raj rejects her wish, she had to go for itπŸ˜•πŸ€£

Besides getting married to Prince Duryadhan she also wished Supriya to get married with king Karna, all the friends will be together forever it will be great

[here she reminds me of Geet from Jab We Met .. I imagined Bhanumati to say Karna Angaraaj aap mere sakhi ke sath bhag jayiye .. phir me, my hubby, you and Supriya will be together in Hastinapur place .. Bara maza ayega😳]

Wait Aarya for few more days, I can't let Supriya stay alone without her love, its duty of a best friend 

[this is so right . Bhanumati must confess this to Dury at their 1st night .. poor Devar jee will go in shock n uparse he will understand kisse pala padha h .. after all she is a princess not a thing to possessπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†]

You know Mitra people say such things when they are in love!"

"I have no right to fall in love with Lady Supriya! She is an unusual woman!"

"Which means you are clearly fallen for her!" Duryadhan let out a smile

[Devarjee apne dost ko bade acche tarike se jante h πŸ‘πŸΌ]

Don't worry Mitra Mamashree will come with you, he will teach you ways to win Lady Supriya's heart

[lol Devar jee ko koi aur nahi mila kya .. mamasree🀣]

Panchu this is ur best OS till day .. loooved it 

PS: I read this whole story imagining you in Bhanumati's place with Dury aka Arpit n myself in place of Supriya with Karna aka Aham .. kya jodi bani thi .. maza aa gaya .. sacchii

Edited by SayaneeH.Lecter - 10 years ago
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
very beautiful dearalthough i love only karna-vrishali only but i enjoyed it for duryodhan-bhanumati
..Mellifluous.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey!!!
wow!! panchaali ur such an awesome writer😊
i liked it totally πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
u penned it so beautifullyπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘
it was a marvelous update πŸ‘πŸ‘
thanks for the pm!!
mimi.maik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hi Panchali...how are you πŸ˜Š 

well the OS was very intresting...you always prove yourself as heavenly talented. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ i loved reading it... i dont know any of these characters so, didnt get the real deepness but still enjoyed it.  πŸ˜ƒ your comeback made me so happy...do more work in future...u know how much i love u and your writting. thanks for the p.m...take good care πŸ˜³

love you πŸ€—
sanah12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey sis after a long time hope u alright!
The os was just awesome!
Loved it loads
I really like your style of writing
Keep up the awesome work!
Thanks for the pm
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
really beautifully written... loved it 😊