Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: panchaali

exactly 😉😃

JUST REALLY A BEAUTIFUL PIECE YOU WRITE LILE A VETERAN NOVELIST JUST EXCEEDINGLY AMAZING STORYLINE PLUS I LOVED THE NAUGHTY QUIRKINESS OF BHANU. DURY WAS SO HELPLESS AND INNOCENT
KARN WAS OUTSTANDING PLUS I LOVED THAT LINE LUCK IS WHAT HE LACKS ...WHY DO KARN SO UNDERCONFIDENT ABOUT GALS ... ACTUALLY EVERY GIRL IN KALYUG DROOLS FOR A MAN LIKE HIM... EVEN AFTER AGES OF HIS DEATH HE RULES OUR HEARTS. ... THANK FOR SUCH A BEAUTIFUL OS AS A GIFT TO ALL KATNALIS ...
i know that i m extremely late as of my school exams i was not active on net therfore no India FORUMS I HOPR U UNDERSTAND PANCHUUU Di love u i wait for more pov gud nite;** :)
panchaali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
JUST REALLY A BEAUTIFUL PIECE YOU WRITE LILE A VETERAN NOVELIST JUST EXCEEDINGLY AMAZING STORYLINE PLUS I LOVED THE NAUGHTY QUIRKINESS OF BHANU. DURY WAS SO HELPLESS AND INNOCENT
KARN WAS OUTSTANDING PLUS I LOVED THAT LINE LUCK IS WHAT HE LACKS ...WHY DO KARN SO UNDERCONFIDENT ABOUT GALS ... ACTUALLY EVERY GIRL IN KALYUG DROOLS FOR A MAN LIKE HIM... EVEN AFTER AGES OF HIS DEATH HE RULES OUR HEARTS. ... THANK FOR SUCH A BEAUTIFUL OS AS A GIFT TO ALL KATNALIS ...
i know that i m extremely late as of my school exams i was not active on net therfore no India FORUMS I HOPR U UNDERSTAND PANCHUUU Di love u i wait for more pov gud nite;** :)
[/QUOTE]
Yess I understand dear study, work always comes first..😊

Thank you for this lovely comment 😊 very truly said about Karna 😉
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What  a romantic lovestory between karn-supriya and duryodhan and bhanumati you have written panchali😃
KURT15 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Loved this one. Supriya and Karna are a lovely pair. Why dont u write more of them? It was witty and romantic and quite lovely
panchaali thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nonie12345

What  a romantic lovestory between karn-supriya and duryodhan and bhanumati you have written panchali😃

Thanks dear 😊
panchaali thumbnail
Originally posted by: KURT15

Loved this one. Supriya and Karna are a lovely pair. Why dont u write more of them? It was witty and romantic and quite lovely

Thank you Geethu, but while writing it in detail  tragedy will come..I am not ready for it 

Let one folklore of Mahabharat remain like a fairy take 😉😆 

[well this OS has been stolen numerous times by many Facebook admins, and they advertised it a Folklore] 😆