Anuraag- Karn-Supriya & Duryadhan-Bhanumati OS - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by panchaali

Princess Bhanumati's heart danced in joy! "Kuru Prince Durayadhan kidnapped me! Is it a dream!

He stopped his horse for some moment. Maybe his restless mind won't need any sleep but the poor horse needs rest. πŸ‘

"Well one more unforgiving sin on your shoulder Karna!" He managed a smile.πŸ‘β­οΈ Loved this statement a lot..

But he kidnapped you and he had to realize that he KIDNAPPED 

.Princess Bhanumati now regretted her words, because she had no intention to take sanyas, πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†No it can never be disgust, it's only her Anuraag!⭐️

"Mitra you have not taken any vows like Pitamah Bheesma I guess!" "Have you!" Duryadhan asked being furious."No! not at all Mitra"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

"Which means you are clearly fallen for her!" Duryadhan let out a smile.πŸ˜†πŸ‘

Don't worry Mitra Mamashree will come with you, he will teach you ways to win Lady Supriya's heart." .πŸ˜†πŸ˜†β­οΈ

When her cheeks went red without applying any makeup, the Dasi also realized her heart's condition.There he stood like a morning sun in the beautiful garden, yet his eyes were apologetic like setting sun.⭐️

⭐️⭐️⭐️
Brilliant! Absolutely brilliant OS Panchaali. Very beautifully written.

I was not aware of Supriya/Karna story but it is told at leisurely pace with great characterizations, attention to details, philosophical connotations, subtle humour, sweet romantic feelings, anguish.
 The story smoothly transitions back and forth between HP and Kampilya. 

I simply loved naughty, kind, playful, romantic, innocent Bhanumati, helplessness of Duryodhana,Karna.., great  bond of friendship, lady in love Supriya. 

The twist in abduction is lovely and even title is so catchy and fitting.

Thanks for highly engrossing, creative os. Great work.β­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ

πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by Cotswolds - 10 years ago
AWESOME !!! BRILLIANT !!! You're just one extremely talented writer ! Can't tell you how many times I'm going to read this OS...by far the best OS I've read . Bookmarked ! πŸ˜Ž Going to read again & again .
Did I tell you I've always thought that Supriya & Karn are soul-mates ! Her fierceness matches him perfectly !!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
The stupid CVs of Starbharat should lend a writer like you, then we'd have had some quality things to watch on this show & a solid track regarding Karn & not the crap track they're going to deliver us next .

I demand continuation !!!!!  You can't say no !! Cause we'll keep repeating the request . Ye dil definitely maange much more ! πŸ˜‰ 
Edited by LuvMishalRaheja - 10 years ago
Originally posted by SayaneeH.Lecter

PS: I read this whole story imagining you in Bhanumati's place with Dury aka Arpit n myself in place of Supriya with Karna aka Aham .. kya jodi bani thi .. maza aa gaya .. sacchii

This is sooo not going to happen.. I wrote this piece thinking Supriya as me!!! 

You loved Bhanu, you said she is Jaan of the story..you be that β­οΈ

Baki answer baad me now I am sleepy..going to have Aarya in my dream 😳 

Originally posted by panchaali

This is sooo not going to happen.. I wrote this piece thinking Supriya as me!!! 

You loved Bhanu, you said she is Jaan of the story..you be that β­οΈ

Baki answer baad me now I am sleepy..going to have Aarya in my dream 😳 

arre Bhanumati mujhe best lagi coz she is like my best buddy n that's u .. logic simple h .. n kakima ko bhi pata h tere Devar jee ke upar crush k vare me😳
loved the os beautifully crafted loved the character thanks for the pm glad he confessed that he to wanted her as his wife .
Originally posted by Cotswolds

⭐️
Brilliant! Absolutely brilliant OS Panchaali.

I was not aware of Supriya/Karna story but it is told at leisurely pace with great characterizations, attention to details, philosophical connotations, subtle humour, sweet romantic feelings, anguish,, smooth back and forth transition between HP and Kampilya. 

I simply loved naughty, kind, playful, romantic, innocent Bhanumati, helplessness of Duryodhana,Karna.., great  bond of friendship, lady in love Supriya. The twist in abduction is lovely and even title is so catchy and fitting.

Thanks for highly engrossing, creative os. Great work.β­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ

πŸ‘

Cotty you are not only a subtle writer but also a good reader and observer, you quoted my most fav lines from the OS πŸ€—

Supriya's character was there in The famous novel "Mritunjayi" by Shivaji Sawant, she was Karna's 2nd wife and she loved Karna a lot, but Karna loved only Vrushali, so I thought I might help that poor lady a bit, after all she was the first Karnali πŸ˜³

Bhanu is my fav too, but Supriya is me!! πŸ˜³

wonderful mind-blowing absolutely awesome  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 
First thing first, Bhanumati is an amazing woman .. Brilliant girl .. jaan of this OS .. 

she made Kuru prince go mad with her tantrums .. Suryaputra Maha Dharmik to face Dharam-sankat .. n what not .. just like Shakespeare's comedies' heroins she just ruled n made everything happy happy 

I love Supriya-Karna sweet little love story 

awwwn thakooo BFF πŸ€—πŸ˜³

here are the best parts I loved

No wonder the most charming Prince of the world has kidnapped you! But he kidnapped you and he had to realize that he KIDNAPPED you! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Princess Bhanumati now regretted her words, because she had no intention to take sanyas, but if Anga Raj rejects her wish, she had to go for itπŸ˜•πŸ€£

Besides getting married to Prince Duryadhan she also wished Supriya to get married with king Karna, all the friends will be together forever it will be great

[here she reminds me of Geet from Jab We Met .. I imagined Bhanumati to say Karna Angaraaj aap mere sakhi ke sath bhag jayiye .. phir me, my hubby, you and Supriya will be together in Hastinapur place .. Bara maza ayega😳]

Ha ha πŸ˜† are iske baremein to main nahin sochaπŸ˜† But careful babes in Jab We Met Geet ended up with Aditya at last and here my devar Ji will die if such things happens πŸ˜‰ 

Wait Aarya for few more days, I can't let Supriya stay alone without her love, its duty of a best friend 

[this is so right . Bhanumati must confess this to Dury at their 1st night .. poor Devar jee will go in shock n uparse he will understand kisse pala padha h .. after all she is a princess not a thing to possessπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†]

No Bhanu won't tell Dury, if she tells then the tantrum fun will be wasted, next time if she does any tantrum Dury won't buy it, and that will hurt this Princess a lot, coz she is a PRINCESS above allπŸ˜‰

You know Mitra people say such things when they are in love!"

"I have no right to fall in love with Lady Supriya! She is an unusual woman!"

"Which means you are clearly fallen for her!" Duryadhan let out a smile

[Devarjee apne dost ko bade acche tarike se jante h πŸ‘πŸΌ]

Haan wo toh hain πŸ˜ƒ

Don't worry Mitra Mamashree will come with you, he will teach you ways to win Lady Supriya's heart

[lol Devar jee ko koi aur nahi mila kya .. mamasree🀣]

His most trusted love tips agent πŸ˜†

Panchu this is ur best OS till day .. loooved it 

awwwn thankz dearie πŸ˜ƒ

PS: I read this whole story imagining you in Bhanumati's place with Dury aka Arpit n myself in place of Supriya with Karna aka Aham .. kya jodi bani thi .. maza aa gaya .. sacchii

Sayanee we both know between us who is innocent and who is cunning, in fact famous writer, observer of this forum Mr.Cotswolds  also got it, so no wonder you are the Bhanu here, I wrote Bhanu thinking about you, and Supriya's craving for Karna is JUST LIKE ME πŸ˜³

arre Bhanumati mujhe best lagi coz she is like my best buddy n that's u .. logic simple h .. n kakima ko bhi pata h tere Devar jee ke upar crush k vare me😳

See if I was Bhanumati then Duryadhan would have to take Bheesma Pratigya, you know whatever name I have that never matters to me, I would ended up with my Aarya Karna only or else none😳 you can even invoke Vyas Dev Ji's Atma, he would also confirm you that I was a Karnali, and I am a Karnali, will be a Karnali forever πŸ˜³
Edited by panchaali - 10 years ago
Originally posted by LuvMishalRaheja

AWESOME !!! BRILLIANT !!! You're just one extremely talented writer ! Can't tell you how many times I'm going to read this OS...by far the best OS I've read . Bookmarked ! πŸ˜Ž Going to read again & again .
Did I tell you I've always thought that Supriya & Karn are soul-mates ! Her fierceness matches him perfectly !!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
The stupid CVs of Starbharat should lend a writer like you, then we'd have had some quality things to watch on this show & a solid track regarding Karn & not the crap track they're going to deliver us next .

I demand continuation !!!!!  You can't say no !! Cause we'll keep repeating the request . Ye dil definitely maange much more ! πŸ˜‰ 

I find Supriya Karna's Radha, though I like Vrushali but  whenever I think about Supriya I could connect her with me πŸ˜³ 
and happy to find two Supriya admirer here (Gargi and You)😊
 if I was the writer then it would have been Mritunjaya, Suryaputra, Mahaparakrami MahabharatπŸ˜ƒ and may be you would listen to "Suto Va Sut" BG tune at every 5 mins πŸ˜ƒ

its an OS, an OS demands reader's imagination so I end here and leave it to your imagiantion😊
Edited by panchaali - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Patrarekha

very beautiful dearalthough i love only karna-vrishali only but i enjoyed it for duryodhan-bhanumati

I too like Karna-Vrushali but Shivaji Sawant sir has already perfected their story 
I am just nobody to alter such beautiful story
So I come up with Karn-Supriya
And thankz for liking Durya-BhanuπŸ˜‰   
Originally posted by mimi.maik

hi Panchali...how are you πŸ˜Š 

well the OS was very intresting...you always prove yourself as heavenly talented. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ i loved reading it... i dont know any of these characters so, didnt get the real deepness but still enjoyed it.  πŸ˜ƒ your comeback made me so happy...do more work in future...u know how much i love u and your writting. thanks for the p.m...take good care πŸ˜³

love you πŸ€—

Thank you Mimi, you are on of my fav readerπŸ€—

you always inspire me with your words😊