i liked it totally πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
u penned it so beautifullyπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘
it was a marvelous update πŸ‘πŸ‘
thanks for the pm!!

Thank you dear for reading😊
gowri122 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
πŸ‘wow Panchu, as usual a brilliant  write up from uπŸ‘. i don't know wat is ur field of work ... but u were born to bcom a writer. i completely enjoyed this one. usually like i Karna-Vrushali but the way u hav written this i enjoyed this Karna-Supriya immensely. loved the fiestiness of bhanu and concern of dury. cud imagine arpit's hot eyes zooming in on the princessπŸ˜ƒ 
do send me the links always as i dont browse around IF that much, due to net problems.
panchaali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: candidfrisky

woww! Panchu di very beautiful and lovely OS!! πŸ‘

Btw! You know that I am more a Karna-Vrushali fan and I see K-V as soulmates! Their story was so beautifully described in Mrityunjaya that I fell for them but that doesn't mean that I don't like his other wives! I love them all because they all loved Karna truly! And, yes I admire Supriya also...only Karna wife whom I unlike (means neither like nor dislike) is his 3rd wife Uruvi!!

And, many people are already writing K-V OS so thank god you wrote something different! Thanks for writing such a beautiful love story of Karna-Supriya!!

Excellent write-up! ⭐️ πŸ‘   πŸ˜ƒ

Btw! You know that I am more a Karna-Vrushali fan and I see K-V as soulmates! Their story was so beautifully described in Mrityunjaya..

And that's why I came up with Karn-Supriya, their story is so perfect in Mritunjaya, I can't do any more to it, so tried Karn-Supriya 😊 

only Karna wife whom I unlike (means neither like nor dislike) is his 3rd wife Uruvi!! 
You got to read Karna's wife to like her, she too was a lovely lady, though imaginary😊

And, many people are already writing K-V OS so thank god you wrote something different! Thanks for writing such a beautiful love story of Karna-Supriya!!

Excellent write-up! β­οΈ πŸ‘   πŸ˜ƒ

Thankz sweet  candy  sisπŸ˜ŠπŸ€—

Edited by panchaali - 10 years ago
Cotswolds thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: panchaali

[

you quoted my most fav lines from the OS πŸ€—

Looks like our wavelengths match.
πŸ˜ƒ

Supriya's character was there in The famous novel "Mritunjayi" by Shivaji Sawant, she was Karna's 2nd wife and she loved Karna a lot, but Karna loved only Vrushali, so I thought I might help that poor lady a bit, after all she was the first Karnali πŸ˜³

Thanks for the info. I am sure Supriya will be very happy.😊

Bhanu is my fav too, but Supriya is me!! πŸ˜³

You have great imagination. Please write more.😊 Edited by Cotswolds - 10 years ago
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Lovely OS Panchaali di! ⭐️
Enjoyed reading!

You're so talented...a gifted writer. πŸ˜ƒ
Looking forward to some more creative write-ups.
...Diala... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Panchaali am truly amaze.. this is an awesome piece of work I cant believe my eyes you are such a great writer.. you describe things so smoothly wow πŸ‘ sorry I dont have any picks here all were super connected for me to choose one from.. you covered both the love stories beautifully without letting either of them down.. proud of you dearie πŸ˜ƒ
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Panchali

Very good.  Even if it mixes up Duryodhan's wives πŸ˜†
panchaali thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Vrish.

Panchali

Very good.  Even if it mixes up Duryodhan's wives πŸ˜†

Thankz for reading Vrish DaπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ

But mixing up wives!!! I am bit confused about that part πŸ˜• in the novel Mritunajyi Bhanumati's sakhi Supriya married karna...

And it was known that Duryadhan kidnapped Kalinga Princess but later his wife was known as Bhanumati so, most scholars accepted Bhanu as Kalinga Princess as well as King Chitrangaad's daughter.
Edited by panchaali - 10 years ago
panchaali thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Shruti

Lovely OS Panchaali di! ⭐️
Enjoyed reading!

You're so talented...a gifted writer. πŸ˜ƒ
Looking forward to some more creative write-ups.

Thankz Shru πŸ€—

I'll try πŸ˜Š
panchaali thumbnail
Originally posted by: gowri122

πŸ‘wow Panchu, as usual a brilliant  write up from uπŸ‘. i don't know wat is ur field of work ... but u were born to bcom a writer. i completely enjoyed this one. usually like i Karna-Vrushali but the way u hav written this i enjoyed this Karna-Supriya immensely. loved the fiestiness of bhanu and concern of dury. cud imagine arpit's hot eyes zooming in on the princessπŸ˜ƒ 

do send me the links always as i dont browse around IF that much, due to net problems.

gowri I am blushing now πŸ˜³

Thankz for enjoying the story😊

I have given my reason why it is not Karn-Vrushali

I will surely pm you if I write something new πŸ˜Š