Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by shani88

This is an awesome OS!!!
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Keep it up!!

Thank you πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by panchaali

As you can see that here Bhanumati is acting like Emma, so hugs cotty for your perfect answer in riddle πŸ˜‰

I always know you are a great observer so found out perfectly between Sayanee and me who is Bhanumati who is Supriya πŸ˜‰

I told you Sayanee Mr.Cotswolds has every answer πŸ˜Š

P check it .. Cosy said I played Emma to do u n  Dury's match making. In story Bhanu played Emma but in reality I played Emma for Dury. And you may be a Karnali but don't forget all the HP girls were so . what's the Big deal .. the fact is .. Main Arya (Karna) ki Patni hoon 
Originally posted by SayaneeH.Lecter

P check it .. Cosy said I played Emma to do u n  Dury's match making. In story Bhanu played Emma but in reality I played Emma for Dury. And you may be a Karnali but don't forget all the HP girls were so . what's the Big deal .. the fact is .. Main Arya (Karna) ki Patni hoon 

Actually Arya ki patni to main vhi hoon😊
That's okay Sayanee I have accepted the fact a long long ago that we are sautans πŸ˜† as well as SaheliπŸ˜‰... 

My next OS will be based on our Sautanship and KarnaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I was even imagining the story line about how we were making Karna's life best of heaven and worst of hell

Bechara meri Arya 😳 
you have written so well, Payel. Loved it.. Loved Supriya..had always loved her. Do write more OS like this.. πŸ‘πŸ‘
Originally posted by mocking_bird

you have written so well, Payel. Loved it.. Loved Supriya..had always loved her. Do write more OS like this.. πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thankz I'll try πŸ˜Š
Posted: 9 years ago
πŸ‘ πŸ‘Panchalii wonderful Os.How come i dint see this yet!!
like you said we have read Karna- Vrishali romance in Mrityunjaya.your tribute to Supriya,is really a great job..πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Archanapajit

πŸ‘ πŸ‘Panchalii wonderful Os.How come i dint see this yet!!
like you said we have read Karna- Vrishali romance in Mrityunjaya.your tribute to Supriya,is really a great job..πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you dear πŸ˜Š
firstly my apologies for writing in so late!! ... thanks for the link!! πŸ€—

what enjoyment 🀣... it was a roll-coaster ride ... πŸ˜† 

your are a wonderful writer ... really like you canny sense of humor and imagination!
Originally posted by -TomNJerry-

firstly my apologies for writing in so late!! ... thanks for the link!! πŸ€—

what enjoyment 🀣... it was a roll-coaster ride ... πŸ˜† 

your are a wonderful writer ... really like you canny sense of humor and imagination!

Thankz dear πŸ˜Š
Paanchali, you made my dil khush!πŸ˜ƒ... This is really sweet like a gulaab-jamun! I completed reading in single stretch. I've always had a soft corner for princess Bhanumati for I believe she was the most beautiful woman of that era. (Her name itself says what kind of unparallel beauty she was- Bhanumati means radiant like sun)... I loved her cupid version a lot!πŸ˜ƒ

And this whole OS was like watching a fairy tale film for me... A feel that I wave my fingers and see the magic happening in front of my eyes! I felt this writing style is entirely different from your 'The Other Dimension'...and you're a truly versatile writer...

PS- can I expect a next part in which how Bhanu & Dury teach the other two to do romance-shomance?πŸ˜‰