Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

If it's the only way to get you back ? YES 😆

but this is the 2nd time you have trolled me! unless you trolled me by taking my pants... that one was really mean tho.. not like this one sooo sweet. 

Edited by D3viL - 10 years ago
Originally posted by D3viL

but this is the 2nd time you have trolled me! unless you trolled me by taking my pants... that one was really mean tho.. not like this one sooo sweet. 

I trolled you in my LOTW too... and you said to me that I was so sweet with my trolling but you will troll me back 😛 I am still waiting 😆

The pants one wasn't me it was Cari 🤣

Naa .. farah, i don't think he won't come back .. he just gave you lolipop, dats it  
Originally posted by No2Pencil

Naa .. farah, i don't think he won't come back .. he just gave you lolipop, dats it  

lll like a lollipop ...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IH8tNQAzSs[/YOUTUBE]

anyway im always checking on farah .. literally check the girls pulse every 2 days .. ask her if you don't believe.. ðŸ˜†
^ lol .. So, you check on her heart regularly..hmm... interesting!!  keep on pinching her from my side .. dat will ensure she ain't brain dead. ðŸ˜†   
you like lollipop ?! me too.. the only song after which i started tolerating lil wayne .. 

^ lol .. So, you check on her heart regularly..hmm... interesting!!  keep on pinching her from my side .. dat will ensure she ain't brain dead. ðŸ˜†   
you like lollipop ?! me too.. the only song after which i started tolerating lil wayne .. 

..ok ill stab her with a fork for you... ? 

lll like a lollipop ...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IH8tNQAzSs[/YOUTUBE]

anyway im always checking on farah .. literally check the girls pulse every 2 days .. ask her if you don't believe.. ðŸ˜†

Haha yes you are ðŸ˜† That's really cute actually ðŸ˜³
cute? ..me? the clip? or the song? ðŸ˜¡

And you too completely gayab. Haven't talked to you for weeks. 

@D3vil: Why would you stab me ðŸ˜’ ðŸ˜†

cute? ..me? the clip? or the song? ðŸ˜¡

You who else ? ðŸ˜³