Valentine's Day Contest! {VOTING!}

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

Hello! 
After much delay, I present to you the V-Day Contest voting!

We have a couple of entries. Please vote for ONE only. If you vote for more than one, your first vote only will be counted. 

Voting ends on the 28th of February 2014 11:59 IST

May the best one win!

*The winner and runner will be mentioned in the coming edition of the NL and also will receive special treatment (Winner only) 😆 and gifts of course!

Happy voting!

Note : Due to some entries having names of the sender, they have been taken out.

Any queries, please PM me. No queries will be entertained on this thread!

Regards,
Nisha
QH DT  

Edited by DancingDiva. - 10 years ago

Entry#1

Entry#2

The unique proposal.

The dining table was today unusually quiet. no shayaris, no chuckles, no eye rolling, nothing. the usual chatterbox Miss Farooqui aka musibat magnet is also here, but she is also quiet, her gaze shifting occasionally from her aapi, to her own food, to Mr Khan.

yes, the reason of this sannata was her Aapi, Zeenat. out of nowhere she had entered Khan mansion today some hours before. she was initially happy that she has arrived, but was sad the next moment.

"tum humare saath wapas ja rahi ho Zoya."

her aapis words shattered her. not only because her purpose to come to India, to find her Abbu was still incomplete, also because she was not ready to leave her jahapanah six packs.

things had changed drastically between them. they had not confessed yet, but still they know what they feel for each other, it was pure love and admiration. now leaving him was not easy.

Zoya didnt even get a chance to tell aapi about this since she had absolutely refused to listen to any excuses of her. she was determined to get her back to NY.

"Baji," Zeenat looked at Dilshad, while Zoya froze in her seat and Asad looked at his food with extra attention.

"Main Zoya ko NY le kar jaa rahi hoon."

the next thing that was audible- the spoon which Zoya was holding fall on her plate with loud sound, Najma's gasps and almost ready to bring tsunami through eyes, and Dilshad's reasonings not to let her go. zeenat and Dilshad was talking, Najma was holding Zoya's wrist so tightly like Zeenat will drag her right now. amidst all this chaos...

"Zoya kahin nahi jayegi."

all stopped talking at once and again pin drop silence consumed the room, as the Lion Ahmed Khan opened his mouth for the first time this afternoon. all stared at him, Najma hopefull, Zoya tensed, Dilshad quizzically and Zeenat little shocked, since she thought Asad absolutely hated Zoya so he should be happy that she is going.

"aur aisa kyu Asad?" asked Dilshad softly.

"kyuki main aur woh nikah karne wale hain."

all 4 jaws touched the table, and the criminal, Asad Ahmed Khan, got up from his seat gracefully and walked toward his room, dropping the bomb behind him.

later in the night, @ 11.45 PM.

Zoya tip toed in the kitchen to fetch water, careful not making any sound. she could not sleep, the culprit was Jahapanah 6 packs who had left the house after dropping the bomb and left her all alone to deal with other 3 women. Dilshad was happy, ecstatic with joy, she didnt care how her "ishq se haseen humari duniya hain" wala son fall in love with a girl, who according to him was childish, irritating and bina tehzeeb aur tamiz wali. she was happy that her son finally agreed to marry, with the girl she liked most.

on the other hand Najma and Zeenat were too curious. Najma wanted every detail of how they progressed in their relation and fall in love, while Zeenat was little hurt that Zoya didnt tell her about such a big thing. only Zoya know how she managed these 3, she all but cursed Asad for this weird situation.

"Ya Allah !!" she nearly got a heart attack when she saw someone in darkness sitting on the floor, leaning on wall. the figure was startled, and in darkness she make out its Asad. he nodded at her, as she clutched heart to control her irregular heart beats.

"Mr Khan, aise koi darata hain kya? what are you doing here this late?"

he didnt give any answer, which was really unusual. she kept the water glass on dining table and went to him, sitting beside him on floor.

"kya hua Mr Khan? all ok?" she asked again. he sighed.

"i think i messed up." he answered in grave tone and her heart stopped for a moment. is he regretting about that declaration of Nikah?

"mujhe aap ke aapi se baat karni chahiye thi, aise sabke samne..." he said more and she sighed in relief, a small blush on her cheeks now. but being the girl she was, she decided to tease him little.

"waise mr Khan, mujhe nahi pata tha aap itneee daring hain," her voice was oh so mischievous that even Asad smirked, "sabke samne aise keh diya? wah wah Zoya Farooqui is impressed."

"humein khushi hain ke aap impressed huye, Zoya." he said softly, not breaking eye contact. she froze hearing her name, her first name from his lips. it felt too special, and those eyes held her captive. time and surroundings blurred for her for some moments, and she looked back to those eyes with deep love and admiration.

she snapped out of it, smiling like a fool, "par aise nahi chalega, aap ko mujhe ache se propose karna padega Mr Khan."

"pehle aap ke aapi se apka haath mang loo." he answered. she rolled her eyes.

"oh ho Mr Khan, aap bekar mein tension le rahe hain. Aapi apko accept kar lenge, akhir meri choice hain hi best." she straighten the imaginery collar near her neck and Asad narrowed his eyes in oh- really way.

"par Miss Farooqui, agar apki Aapi maan bhi gayi, fir bhi ek problem hain."

"kya?"

"mujhe propose karna nahi ata."

"KYA????? !!!!!"  zoya at once stood up on her feet and kept her hand on mouth, totally shocked.

"Allah Miyan, whats wrong with you Mr Khan? aapko propose karna nahi ata? kabhi sikha nahi kya?" she nearly yelled.

"kiss school mein propose karna sikhate hain Miss Farooqui bataiyye zara." he answered sarcastic. she glared in response, but next second grinned.

"aapko sab kuch sikhana padega...chalo isse hi suru karte hain." she told to herself and grinned, while he narrowed his eyes. whats this girl upto?

"ab dhyaan se suniye aur dekhiye mujhe. aise karte hain propose." she said and bend on knees, while he looked at her actions amused, crossing his arms over chest.

"first rule, bend on your knees...with a smile. Smile, Mr Khan!" she said in hitlerish tone that made the latter chuckle.

"second rule, look into your partner's eyes." she looked in his eyes and all humour vanished from his face. he was again drowning in those eyes, like always.

"third rule...oops, usse pehle, Mr Khan, give me your ring." she raised her hand.

"ye bhi rule hain kya?" he asked amused while removing a special ring. she took it ignoring his words.

"ok, third rule, with a smile and looking straight into your partners eyes, tell what you feel about her. tell what you like about her, that you want to spend your life with her."

"aur woh kaise?" he asked in his husky tone. all playfullness vanished from his mind.

"watch me now." she answered while holding the ring on her fingers and offering it to him. taking a deep breath, she started speaking.

"Hi Mr Khan, mujhe to aap pehchante hi honge, aapki museebat magnet, Miss Farooqui," Asad chuckled at her proposal, "you know what, pehle main apko bilkool pasand nahi karti thi, your OCD behaviors, and those comments about my dressing, i absolutely hated you. the only thing  good about you were your six packs." she said shamelessly while Asad's eyes widen.

"par pata nahi kaise, i fell in love with you. and oddly enough, you also retun the same feelings for me." she continued, her voice is a mixture of admiration and love, "to sidha sa logic hain, jab do insaan ek dusre se mohabbat karte ho, unhe saath rehna chahiye. to humeein bhi saath rehna chahiye, nahi?"

"aur mujhe pata hain apse kuch hone nahi wala..." she added teasingly while Asad narrowed his eyes, "aapse proposal ki ummed to dur ki baat hain, so i am proposing. to kahiye Mr Khan, karenge mujhse Nikaah? sambhal payenge apni museebat magnet ko?"

Asad was totally stunned. it was the first time she had said she loved him, of course though it was a fake proposal she had to say these all to add the feelings but the words were true. he could not answer her, just stared at her with awe and admiration.

"Mr Khan? jawaab dijiye. my knees are hurting." she complained, "aapko mera proposal qubool hain?"

"Qubool hain." he answered and she grinned, like she has conquered the world or something. she slipped the ring on his ring finger. he hold her arms and made her stand on her feet again.

"dekha? aise karte hain propose. kuch sikhiye mujhse..." Zoya was busy to show off while Asad was constantly staring on her face. without any warning, he slammed his lips on hers and started to kiss her passionately.

they broke apart after sometime when they felt the need of air. he pecked her lips once again and grinned while she blushed deeply. their first kiss was as magical and perfect as it can be.

"Happy Valentines day." he whispered to her hear and her eyes widen. the next thing was...

"ALLAH MIYAN !!!!" she nearly yelled while Asad tried to stop her, "shhh."

"maine valentines day miss kar di? ya allah...kitne plans banaye the maine..." she pouted while he chuckled, "koi baat nahi, nikah ke baat hum ache se celebrate karenge agle saal, hain na Mr Khan?"

"waise main duniya ka shayad bohot rare insaan hoon, jiski hone wali biwi ne usse nikah ke liye aise propose kiya hain."

"for your kind information Mr Khan, that was to teach you. i am still expecting a proposal.''

"ab kaisa proposal? apne mujhse pucha aur maine haan kar diya." he freed her and started to walk toward his room, while she opened her mouth in shock.

"ALLAH MIYAN!!! that was just a mock proposal Mr Khan !! thats cheating." she stomped her foot and walked behind him, while he grinned to himself.

now everyday will be beautiful.

Entry#3

"Haider where are you taking me , please just break this suspense na .U know how much impatient I am ! " said humeira who's eyes were covered my black clothe Because apparently she wasn't allowed to see at the moment  and was led by haider  to the surprise he has planned .
"Oh god will u just stop asking to break the surprise every minute ? We are nearly there huneria ! " said haider rolling his eyes . This girl , makes him crazy when she is around .
"For the last time it's humeria , humeira , HUMERIA " said humeria highly irritated now because of haider constantly irritating her and plus there was a black clothe on her eyes since past 20 min . 
"As you say , huneria ! " said haider chuckling over how cute she looks when she is angry . " okay so we are finally there , just 5 more mins . come here " said haider leading her to a place which was at a bit of height .
Now slowly slowly they were going above the ground , towards the beautiful night sky with twinkling stars . 
" haider , yeh Kya ho raha ? Why are we going up ? Is it a elevator ? " said humeria who super confused now to what was happening .
" elevator hi Samaj lo . Elevator to our new beginning " said haider placing a lock of her hair which was coming on her beautiful face behind her ear . 
"Haider , please can I take this clothe off my eyes now ? Asked an impatient humeria .
"Okay I guess , it's the time " said haider and adjusted humeria at a place with better view . He took off the clothe off her eyes only so that she can see a huge moon in front of her and stars around it and also the overview of the city where everything appeared so small as if whole city there only for her  . 
Humeria was speechless . Words were coming short for her , no one has done anything so special for her . She was in a hot air balloon ! She was in a hot air balloon with her love her life haider . Above the everything , leaving all the things miles behind , all pains and sorrows Tears started glimmering in her eyes.  She turned to see haider behind her , who was at his knees , just looking at her or rather adoring her . 
He look out a ring from his pocket . A beautiful silver ring which had a single diamond at centre . " I never have never told this properly to you but I... I love you , I love you humeria . You were like sunshine to my dark life . And I want this sunshine by my side forever and ever . Will you be my valentine and my wife ? I promise I will be the perfect husband and lover . We will go out every weekend , everyday after work when I come home we will watch tv together, we will travel each the world together, I will keep giving you surprises all my life   , I will always make u laugh whenever you are sad , I will always be by your side , we will have one girl and one boy , And we will grow old together and still I will love u like I do today . So ms.humeria siddhique will u marry me ? Be my wife , my Valentine  ."
Humeira was speechless . She never in her life experienced so much happiness . tears made a way through her eyes .and Without a notice she sat down and hugged him tightly , so tightly that there wasn't even a infinitesimal space between them . She cried ,cried and cried her heart out ,she mumbled in haider's ear " no one has done anything so special for me ever . Thank you haider .  I just don't know what to say haider . I .. I .. " 
" Ssshhh ,no need to say anything baby , I know you , I understand you . I Know you in out . I know u when u want to eat , when u want to cry , when u want to be alone , when u are angry , when u get cranky , when u need a hug ,and even when u want to kiss me "said haider with mischievous voice at the last part . " but why are u crying ? I even took your name properly now " said haider separating from humeria and wiping off the tears from her face .
" these are the tears of happiness . All my life I have been craving for true love , I had almost been hopeless after ayaan left . I never thought love would return to my life and but then I met you and you bought happiness and love to my life . I love you haider , I love you . I was always meant to be with you . I belong to you haider and today I have got all happiness of my life . I will Cherish this moment all my life " said humeria with love filled in her eyes .
" I love you too . So Should I take this as a yes ? " asked haider with grin .
Humeria didn't replied to this , she came forward closing the gap between them and kissed haider . She kissed him softly on his lips and haider kissed her back moving his hands to her waist while humeira's hand went to haider's hair . The soft kiss turned out passionate kiss through which they showed there crave for love . After a few moments which seemed like eternity , they parted away .
" there is still another surprise to go baby . Want to see it ? " asked haider to which humeria nodded like an excited child who is about to get chocolate .
He took the guitar which was next to him . " only for you love " said haider and started playing the guitar and sang side along the song " I love you " 

Dil ka yeh
Kya raaz hai
Jaane kya kar gaye
Jaise andhero mein tum
Chandni bhar gaye
Dil ka yeh
Kya raaz hai
Jaane kya kar gaye
Jaise andhero mein tum
Chandni bhar gaye

Kahe chaand taaron ko
Mashoor itna kyun
Kambakht inse bhi
khoobsoorat hai tu..
I love you
Tu ru ru...
Unnere..yeah yeah...
I love you
Ooo.. ye.. ye.. yeah yeah
I love You
Ooo..
Din bhar karen
Baaten hum
Phir bhi lage..
Baaten adhoori aaj kal
Mann ki dheelezon pe
Koi aaye na
Bas tum zaroori aaj kal
Abra main hoon
Tu aasmaan hai
Paas hai tu
Par kahaan hai
Zid meri tu nahi
Meri aadat hai tu..

" awww this was beautiful . I love you haider , I love you ,I love you ,i love you ! this was the best evening of my life " Said humeria hugging haider again . 
" I love you too " said haider hugging her back . Humeria was the first one to break the hug . " You know I have never been on a hot air balloon before and this such a magical experience   . Thank you haider . 
" pyaar ka rule hai madam , no sorry no thank you " said haider dramatically 
" hey tats wrong ! It is supposed to be ' dosti ka rule' " said humeria hitting playful on haider's head .
"Woh salman khan ka rule tha , yeh haider ka rule hai " said haider winking at humeria 
"Isn't this just perfect ? A beautiful night , moon and stars , you and me away from the city in the air . " said humeira admiring the Beauty resting her head on haider's shoulder .
" as Long as you are with me , anything is perfect " said haider kissing humeria's forhead .he had two coffee cans in the ice box , he took it out . they both enjoyed there up in the air till late having there coffee , talking to each other and loving each other . And this is how there valentines day ended .

Entry#4

Entry#5

Entry#6

Edited by DancingDiva. - 10 years ago

Entry #4

I love the 'humesha meri aur sirf meri' ' humesha aapka sirf aapka'

Looks like 4,5,6 the same person has send

But from all 3 of them I love No. 4

Edited by het27 - 10 years ago

I like entry # 6

Reminds me of AsYa ladna jhagadna jhagadkar akadna; then also the chhup chhupke parwa karna

+++++

Why so less response???