Edited by Coeur2PsychoFMS - 10 years ago
Posted: 10 years ago
congratz sunny leone 👏  brace ur self 18+ LOTW is coming 🤣😆
where is sunny ? 😭  ... 
Originally posted by No2Pencil

Welcome to the Lover of the week (Self-Proclaimed 😆)  🥳
This section is the most dull forum in the history of IF.. okay just kidding, their are more boring forums too like food, gadget, school/college etc etc sections but never mind 😆 

So to break the randomness of this forum, we have started the lover of the week. (nothing serious..just bored) 😉

Let's start it today with our Thirteenth Lover of the week...can you guess? 😛 

Okay
Its none other than our -SunnyLeone- 
Congratulations !!! Thank You soo much! Lucky number 13th, too bad it aint friday though ;) Love you soo much Penny 🤗

Let's start with the grilling on our Hot Seat 😈

Plagiarized questions 😉

Your name: Tenu pata ;) 

The first letter of your name and surname( if you don't answer above question): A. D

The reason behind your ID: Reason behind this ID is because I screwed things up with my previous one. I just ran away from the retarded mistakes I made and thought I'd come back to start all over, par purane saathi milgaye, and aacha hai, I'm glad they did ;) 

How did you first join IF: I used to come on IF just as a guest. I used to love this one show soo much, and came here to read the updates about it and stuff. Suddenly, I heard the news of it ending, and the ratings of it were soo low on IF, so I was tempted to make an account on here and give it lots of ratings so it wouldn't end. The show freakin ended, and I was going to leave from here, till I got a friend request, and my journey on here started. 

How often do you login: I log in daily if I'm not busy, and sometimes take a break for a week and login, I have a weird schedule so don't be expecting me ;) After logging in, I just stay online for like 5 mins, and then log out. 

Your experience in IF so far: Very interesting. I met some really wonderful people on here, and share great memories with them. I learnt a lot through this site, and came across really creative people. The creations people make on here are soo gorgeous, and stories they write are just impeccable, IF is lucky to have soo much talent here. Vijay sir should appreciate that.

A nice moment of your life on IF: There's soo many, but I guess one unforgettable moment would be when I met Sanjana on here. She's a really good singer, and so she sang a song for me, and uploaded a sweet message for me in her lovely voice. That was just very sweet and heart touching :) I have to mention this other moment, I actually PMed JOT to make a homework thread on here, cause I used to struggle with my Physics shit and so she did, and damn I got so much help ;) 

Your worst nightmare on IF: Not through this ID, but this happened through my very old ID. I was friends with these twin sisters on here, and one of them was being bothered by this weirdo SIDluvsCID, I still remember his UN :| Other girls came across him too and he was trouble :@ Anyways, I decided to help her out and scrapped him telling him to get a life and other swear words. That loser enjoyed getting bashed, and PMed me YUCK :| This nightmare eventually got solved as I gathered an army of friends, and we got him banned, but he came back again to IF as a girl, and started flirting with us, the next day he got banned somehow, and that was the end of that ugly nightmare. He had his own pic up as his DP, he looked totally like a buddha, had a big mustache, and just eww. 

Few friends on IF who share the same wavelength: I lost touch with a lot of good friends on here, some got busy with their studies and went away, and grrr life sucks. I loved Sanaya, maddy, and tanzeel, nishu, shilpa. We were all crazy, and had our own Idiotic CC. You and I share the same wavelength too I think, and Sanzy and I had our good times too :) 

What other forums do you visit other than LFDR: The bolly forum, but it's kinda boring, cause I get all the news from this site, so I don't really need to visit the forum. I visit the debate mansion once in a while, and I have two favorite shows. I love Ek Nayi Pehchaan, and I love Meri Bhabhi, so I visit these show forums too. 
Why are you attracted towards LFDR: I was never attracted to this forum, but since you guys made an appearance here, it became quite cool, hence nowhere else to go, I decided to stick around here ;)

Your favorite pastime: I have soo many. Shopping, Dancing, singing, sports, travelling, exercising, cooking. I just love adventure and love to try new things out. 

Are you a couch potato or busy Bee: A busy bee for sure. The only time I sit to relax would be a just a few minutes and that's when I log into here. I don't really have a social life online, I'm always hanging out with people in real, and learning new things.

What are the activities you do, if you are busy bee I shop a lot! I have a job, and I do a lot of activites. Homework keeps me busy a lot of the time but that aint an activity :P I love skiing, snowboarding, rollerblading, volleyball, and yeah I could like write a freakin story on all the amazing shit I do :) 

What do you usually do, sitting on couch? just browse IF or others as well Sitting on a couch, I browse IF a little bit, check out some neat YT videos if I have a whole lot of time. I have like a lot of favorite channels on YT. 

favorite qoute if any I love reading and searching up quotes. I have a lot of favorites. One of them is: "When writing the story of your life, don't let anyone else hold the pen". 

^I think that is soo true. No one should have a control over your life, the decisions you make should only be based on what you think is right and what you think is wrong. Don't be influenced by anyone into anything that you feel will shine a negative light on you. You are the Boss of your own life, right boss? ;)

Virtual or real: I love my real life <3 There's just soo much to do out here in the real world, yahan par we live under Vijay which ain't cool :P 
Congrats Sunny! 😊

We haven't really interacted much but here are some questions for you:

1. If life is a box of chocolates and you never know what you're gonna get, which kind of chocolate would you prefer?

2. What is your favorite sports car?

3. Ski resort or beach vacation? (had to put in this question 😉 )

4. Did Mary really have a little lamb?

5. Why did the lamb go everywhere Mary went?

6. On the computer/laptop at home or at a coffee shop with friends?

7. Should Devdas have worked harder to keep Paro in his life?

Enjoy 🥳
Edited by Shelly1026 - 10 years ago
Virtual or real: I love my real life <3 There's just soo much to do out here in the real world, yahan par we live under Vijay which ain't cool :P 
🤣  Oh sunny sunny sunny 🤣🤣🤣🤣 @BOLD too good suny suny 🤣
Originally posted by D3viL

Sssunnny...

Hanji ;) I like the way you sssay my name ;)

#1 Are you alone? 

I'm single, but I'm not alone. I have my lovely family and friends with me. However, I do like being alone sometimes and just spending time with myself. 

#2 What are you doing right now? 

Haha I'm answering this question WOOP WOOP ;D 

#3 Do you like cuddling when you lie in bed? 

Hell yeah! Cuddling is so relaxing, soothing and makes me feel content. It makes you feel so warm and safe, and pessimistic feelings just seem to disappear away. I love cuddling with my pets ;)

#4 What do you wear when you go to bed? 

I have satin short sets, these lounge sets, tees. I can't stand gowns , they are just not my style. I recently bought an angel sleep tee, and I own some signature cotton camis and short pj sets. I order most of this stuff online, the deals and prices are better. 

#5 What do you think you look sexiest in?

Haha I'll let you decide on that when I stay over for a night ;) LOL 

#6 Have you ever watched someone else make out accidentally or on purpose? 

Well yeah if they are doing it in my face, then of course I'm going to give them my full attention, can't ignore the hot and happening ;) 

#7 If you had a pair of x-ray glasses, which part of a guy's body *below his shoulders* would you see first? 

Hahaha I wish XD Hmmm.. his sexy abs ;)  Guys with abs are tough, strong, and perfectly fit ;) 

#8 Do you like boxers or briefs? 

I prefer boxer briefs ;) Best of both worlds <3 They are comfortable and supportive.

#9 What's your secret move to turn a guy on? and whats your secret move to turn a girl on?

I don't really have any secret move, just a simple smile can arouse them. To turn a girl on, get her some elegant gift, and chocolates ;) 

#10 If I kissed your lips accidentally while kissing goodbye, would you mind it? 

I'd purposely kiss you first and wouldn't let you leave. Easy_A mind it! LOL

#11 bro's before hoes and sisters before misters, yes or no?

Hell yeah! That's a very important rule. It keeps everything in balance. Friends shouldn't be neglected after getting a BF/GF, otherwise they will just drift away from you, and one would never want to come across such a situation, cause that's noway cool.   

Originally posted by D3viL

Sssunnny you have to assume 'he' is MD in the questions that require you to be coupled up. So for this task you like him, and he likes you. no you LOVE him and He LOVE's YOU.

#1 If both of you were playing sexual truth or dare with other couples, would you rather watch MD make out with someone or would you prefer making out with someone?

LMFAO. MD can go and make out with someone, and I'll watch the fun with some popcorn. 

#2 Would you rather cheat on MD with your ex or with someone you've never been with before?

With my ex, because we'd be comfortable with each other, the good memories would be back, and we'd create more. 

#3 Would you rather be an occasional flasher and discreetly show off your body to an attractive neighbor, or a voyeur who peeps at a sexy neighbor when they're undressing? 

To an attractive neighbor, I would never advertise my body to a voyeur. That voyeur needs to go and get a life :P

#4 Would you rather have sex with the lights on or the lights off?

With the lights off, because everything becomes a mystery, and I like adventures of that sort. 

#5 Would you rather cheat on MD or bring another person of your gender into bed with you?

Hahaha I would bring WohKaunThi into bed with me XD 

#6 If you had the choice, would you rather have morning sex or night sex?

I would prefer night sex over morning, because I am very active at night LOL 

#7 Would you rather pay for sex or get paid for sex?

I would pay for sex, because I don't want to be labelled as a prostitute, that's effin disgusting :P   

#8 Would you rather kiss an attractive person when they're drunk with you, or wait until they're totally wasted so you can see them in the nude?

Kiss an attractive person when they're drunk with me, because kissing is so romantic, special, and memorable. Hopefully me and that attractive person wouldn't be too drunk to not remember the sizzling moment. 

#9 Would you rather have sex with MD in front of your closest friends or circulate our home made sex video online with our faces blurred?

Shit I hate you for this, itna gunda question :| I would not do either, but if I had to choose an option, I go for the first one, the second one you talking about me and you? I don't mind the "me you" thing, but that shit aint going online, even if the faces are blurred :P No thanks, I don't want to have a million views from perverted freaks :S I aint po*n! You have no idea how badly I wanna change my UN :P 

#10 Would you rather place a hidden camera in an attractive friend's bathroom or kiss them accidentally? 

Kiss them accidentally, because the first option doesn't seem appropriate. I wouldn't secretly do anything absurd like that to a friend nor stranger.

#11 Would you rather abstain from having sex with MD for one full year because you've been cursed by a magical spell, or would you have sex with five other people to break the curse and resume having sex with MD? Name the five people you'd have sex with if you choose to break the spell.

First option, I can do without sex hell yeah! Thank you magic spell for the curse, now I am free XD  

#12 If you were invisible for a whole day, would you rather grab boobs or grab butts of random girls / junk or butts of random guys?

I wouldn't need to be invisible to do this XD But yeah I would grab butts of both, because that's less vulgar than the other options

#13 Would you rather give up on a promotion or sleep with your boss to get the promotion? 

Give up on a promotion. The boss can go to hell. If I deserve the promotion I will get it. If the boss misbehaves with me, I have ways to get rid of him for freakin ever :P 

Good going sunny... you're on a roll! 
Yes, I'm reading all your answers and your attempts at getting my jealous side out hasn't gone unnoticed either. 😆

Gotta admit dr3viI has truly kept his questions in par with your username though... LOL
Edited by Easy_A - 10 years ago