Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SunnyLeone- thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: HooLiGaN

Virtual or real: I love my real life <3 There's just soo much to do out here in the real world, yahan par we live under Vijay which ain't cool :P 

🤣  Oh sunny sunny sunny ðŸ¤£ @BOLD too good suny suny ðŸ¤£

LMFAO jitni tareef karoon iss vijay ki, woh kam hai boss 🤣 
-SunnyLeone- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Easy_A

Good going sunny... you're on a roll! 

Yes, I'm reading all your answers and your attempts at getting my jealous side out hasn't gone unnoticed either. ðŸ˜†

Gotta admit dr3viI has truly kept his questions in par with your username though... LOL

Thank you darling ! Hahaha blame TS for asking me those questions, warna I would never even think of making you jealous ;) LOL  
Haha I know right :| Hope boss doesnt come, TS, MD, and hooli are enough to ask me such questions LOL
Easy_A thumbnail
If you had to narrow down two suitors from this forum for you to marry, who would those two lucky members be. And who would you pick and why?
If you had to choose one each, a best man and maid of honor from love/dating section, who would you choose and why?

From your start on IF till now, tell us what changes have you personally noticed in yourself and what you feel about it.

What was your first impression of the members of the love/dating section? You can grab the list from your previous answers.

Easy_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SunnyLeone-

Thank you darling ! Hahaha blame TS for asking me those questions, warna I would never even think of making you jealous ;) LOL  

Haha I know right :| Hope boss doesnt come, TS, MD, and hooli are enough to ask me such questions LOL

But you're THE sunnyleone... no one can faze you. They should be scared of your answers instead, not the other way around. ðŸ˜†
-SunnyLeone- thumbnail

Originally posted by: No2Pencil

I'm getting lazy, so no more colour in the answers I give LOL It's a one shot guys, I am not spending time to create professional answers.It's just a one take thing WOOP

1 )Whom will u save from disaster : 

Omni

Hearts.Flowers

MasterDisaster

Easy

D3vil

TheBoss

I would without any doubt save Hearts.Flowers because I know her more than the rest, and she was one of my very first and closest friends on here. I wouldn't need to save MD, because he is a disaster LOL TS can save easy, and Omni  is best friends with disaster, so why save him from it? Sanzy all the way <3

2)Which letter of the alphabet describes you best?

The letter I because I am what I am LOL 

3What's the naughtiest thing you have done in school? 

I don't think I've done anything really naughty. When I chewed gums, and they ran out of flavour I stuck them under desks. My friends and I brought shaving cream to school, and damn the hallway became such a mess because of us. I've skipped classes a few times too :P I was actually more sneaky than naughty, Ninjapower!

4)If you could hit someone right now who would it be ? 

The annoying orange, ever seen his videos?  

5) If you hug someone right now who would it be ?

Sanzy so we can bond through that hug.

6) Rate yourself (1-10 ,1 being least/less)

Emotional 6
Intelligent 8
Wise 8
Looks 8
Calm 5
Charismatic 8
Leadership 8
Lucky 7
Honesty 5
Care about virtual life 3
Arrogance 6
Greed 5

Eating  7

7) Give your current favorite AVI 

I don't have a current favorite Avi, you can check my Dabba, and you will see nothing LOL

8)Give your current favorite signature 

Check my dabba ;D Surprise Surprise ;) 

9) You have a developed a lie detector with 100 percent accuracy. Pick LFDR members and ask them one question.

Hooligan : Have I ever turned you on?

Penny : You wish you could marry TS?

MD: You wish you were a girl so you could  be with TS?

TheBoss: Ever wished you could own me BOSS? LOL

10) Pick  LFDR members and rate them on aggressions scale (0-100, with 100 being most

aggressor) 

Hooli 50 sometimes jokingly ho jaata hai aggressive like a bandar :P

Penny 10 Sweet si hai yeh bachi

Easy_A 80 As a mother daat deti hai sometimes LOL

TS 98 I don't know kyun but scary lagta hai yeh banda :P 

11) Pick  LFDR members and rate them on gossip scale (0-100, with 100 being most gossipy) 

MD 100 Boht bolta hai saala

TheBoss 99 Agar koi aur gossip ki, Vijay toh isse ban kardega boss

Hooli 50 Never tell this dude a secret LOL

TS 90 indirectly gossip karta hai :P

Penny 0 She's the smartass ;) 

12) Pick your favorite from the two 

MasterDisaster/ Easy_A

This brings back memories of WKT and bhabhi. I choose Easy_A cause I've known her first, and she always replies back to my messages. 

D3vil/TheBoss

Hmmm both of them are kind of alike, they don't interact much, but I'll choose TS since he likes my posts more than TheBoss ;) LOL

Hearts.Flowers/Sunshine

They are both one for me, Sanzy since I know her first, and since I share the most special and crazy memories with her. 

Carisma/ Couer2pyscho

Cari because I've interacted with her and she's super cool. Haven't interacted much with couer2pyscho, but she's a cool chick too.

Hooligan/Roshan

Hooligan because Hooli and I can stay in touch like 24/7. He is usually online the same time as me, and he always replies to me, we never let our conversation end. He's like my best friend till the end! 

Omni/SoPunk

Yuck you know I don't like the second option :@ So without any doubts Omni, but he's not my favorite either. 

13) If you had 48 hours to live what will you do? 

I'd spend that time with my family and friends, and make a video, so they'd have a memory :) 

14) Have you ever tried letting out  a fart while you were with your friends believing that it will be silent but to to have it come out loud? ðŸ˜µ

Hahaha LMFAO yeah we had a fart challenge once, I was second ;) 

15)Name the IF members you miss too .

Huh?

16) Here's a little something to make the hot seat a little hotter: ðŸ˜³ 

All the LFDRmembers decide to get together and have a real reunion (well, I guess I should say "union", really) somewhere - let's say Hawaii. :) You show up to the reunion and you see a lot of people there, and then it hits you - you "know" these people but you don't actually know what they look like. Pick  LFDR  members and describe how would you recognize them in the crowd (from the way they look, dress, act or the way they talk, what they talk about, who they're talking to, etc.)

TheBoss - Wearing his speedo and nothing else!  Flirting with all the girls, being the boss, his charismatic sparkling face, leading my way to him.

Hooli - Dhinka Chika, he's the tharki one, he'd be doing the chuni dance jawaani phir na aaye full on!

TS  - One with the hot attitude, surrounded by older ladies, giving me dirty looks :P

MD - The two in one. A he She, because WKT is MD and MD is WKT so this person would look real strange, and I wouldn't be able to tell the gender

17)Why people make Judgement about others, without even knowing them ?

Everyone is different and unique in their own ways. Some people I guess can't tolerate the differences, and begin with their judgement on particular aspects of a person to make them feel better about themselves, and acceptance is very hard to find these days. Religions clash with each other, Racism and discrimination aren't allowing people to accept one another. Some people have been brought up to accept a certain group, and discriminate the others. With all these differences erased, we'd see each other as humans, and be one. But being different isn't a mistake to be erased, it's our thinking that needs correction. 

18) Your most satisfying moment in your life.

Grade 12 was freakin awesome! I got such good grades, made up for all the other sucky years WOOP

credit: my zenu darling for your koistens..🤗  thank you. 

-SunnyLeone- thumbnail
Pause with the questions people. STATUE! Lemme catch up, I need a break, I did a lot of work today :P Thank you to those that listen to me.
-SunnyLeone- thumbnail
[QUOTE=Easy_A] Congrats Sunny... your dooms week is finally here too.

-Thank you ji ;) dhoom machale dhoom machale dhoom ;D

Ummm... here are some questions to get your started:
What's your favorite song?

I have soo many like the list is just ridiculously huge ! A hindi song I can't get off my mind recently is Beintehaa. And an English song is story of my life by one direction, honestly I used to hate this band, but this song has a great melody and lyrics. Am not a fan of JB, only song I like of his is "beauty and a beat" because my Nicky Minaj sang with JB and I can't diss her cause of him :P and I love mirrors by justin timberlake <3 I like radioactive by imagine dragons, maroon 5, cobra starship, and so many other bands and artists I just love <3 taio Cruz is freakin love <3

What's your favorite song to sing and record and post it up for us?😆

I have a lot of favourite songs, I would love to sing a song that all of you guys like ;)

Do you read much? What is your favorite book and why?

Yeah sort of. I am very picky when it comes to books, I can't stand boring shit :P I have a lot of favorite books, one of them is "the outsiders" because the concept is so wonderful, it's a very heart touching friendship story. I loved reading goosebumps,those were awesome books, and I liked them because they were weird horror stories and I enjoyed stuff like that. The one book I love the most is "catcher in the rye" it's my favourite and I totally fell in love with the guy character. I am the number 1 fan of this book! I like it soo much because I can totally relate to the main character in the book, honestly I could be best friends with this dude!

What do you want to be in future?
A journalist, social worker or teacher. I'm still taking random courses so plans can change and I might decide to become something totally different from these options.

Do you have to think up pickup lines or do they just roll off your tongue?

I don't have to think because I've memorized a lot through time and I'm quite innovative myself ;)

[DIV]If pickup lines and songs roll off your tongue naturally, does it mean that you have to work extra hard to converse in a mundane way like the rest of us boring people do?

Not really. I'm quite a good actress so I can act boring LOL I got hooli to entertain me if I'm
Bored ;) we are always at each other's service ;)

I'll answer the other half tomorrow, promise.
UnRes my questions on page 1 ! sweet heart
Set 2:
  • What is your biggest regret?
  • Do you sing while having a bath?
  • How often have you driven over the speed limit?
  • Do you think it is okay to lie? When would it be alright?
  • If you think no one is looking what is the one thing you would do?
  • If you were stuck on a deserted island which one book, movie and person would you want to take along?
  • When was the last time you indulged in binge drinking?
  • If you could marry a cartoon character who would it be? Why?
  • What did you most get into trouble for when you were younger??
  • What is the one thing that disgusts you?
  • What was your nickname in high school?
  • What was your favourite toy as a child?
  • Which movie title would best depict your life story? Why?
  • When you are alone what do you most enjoy doing?
  • Which is the one event that has had the biggest impact on you and your life?
  • If you are not doing anything what are you most likely to think about?
  • What do you love and hate the most about the human race?
  • Who was your first date?
  • If you were an alcoholic drink what would it be and why?
  • If you could be a car which one would it be and why?
  • Who is the first person that you think about when you get up in the morning?
  • When did you first travel by airplane and where?
  • Who was your first best friend? Are you still in touch with that person? If you parted ways why do you think that happened?
  • If you could be a politician who would it be? Why?
  • If you could be a religious or spiritual leader who would it be? Why?
  • What is the first thing you do when you get up every morning?
  • If you could spend a night with a celebrity who would it be? Why?
  • What was your first tattoo or piercing and where is it? What does it stand for?
  • Who was the first person who broke your heart?
  • What does love mean to you?

• How come you get the pizza faster than an ambulance?
  • Why is it that they say penny for your thoughts and yet you have to put your two cents worth?
  • If feathers tickle people, do they tickle birds?
  • Do blind people see their dreams? And do colour blind folks see their dreams in black and white?
  • What does the term free gift mean? Aren't all gifts supposed to be free?
  • If Barbie is the most popular then why do people rush to buy her friends as well?
  • If a turtle does not have his shell do you call him naked or homeless?
  • If Americans throw rice at weddings do Asians throw burgers?
  • If you have the speed of light and sound then can you find the speed of smell?
  • If sheep can't sleep what do they count?
  • If a bedroom has no bed in it then what do you call it?
  • If while talking to God he sneezes then what do you say?
  • Does shaved ice have hair and is it shaved for people to call it shaved ice?
  • Where does a wandering mind go?
  • Why did the Dead Sea die? Who killed it?
  • If smoking is prohibited in gas stations then why are ciggarettes sold there?
  • Why can't people tickle themselves?
  • If quicksand sucks people down slowly why is it called that?
  • Why do feet smell and the nose runs?
  • Why is the word abbreviated so long?
  • Why is clear regarded as a color?
  • If a building is already built why is it called a building?
  • Why is the term tourist season used when you cant shoot any?
  • Why is the lid of a coffin nailed down?
  • If doctors are so skilled then why is their work called practice?
  • Why does night fall and yet the day breaks?
  • If rain drops then why does snow fall?
  • Are crop circle caused by cereal killers?
  • Do you have crash courses for pilots?
  • How come it is alright to pick ears but not the nose?
  • How many weeks does a light year contain?
  • How much milk does a Milky way have?
  • If corn is used to make corn oil how do you make baby oil?
  • If peanut butter is used to make peanut butter cookies then what do you use to make girl scout cookies?
  • Why does Superman wear his shorts over the trousers?
  • Are ducks used to make duck tape?
  • If Microsoft is big then why isn't it called Macrosoft?
  • Why is a pizza packed in a square box?
  • Why is the term "slept like a baby" used when babies wake up every few hours?
  • If doctors get to see you naked anyway then why do they leave the room while you change?
  • If a person with multiple personality disorder threatens suicide would that be considered as a hostage situation?
Edited by MasterDisaster - 10 years ago