Views

Users

Frequent Posters

D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Hearts.Flowers

Gotta admit, Easy made more sense than you TS. :P

Sunny do you think hearts is still a little bit pissed off with me for asking omni related questions in her lotw?

😉 go to sleep lucky you have school in the morning!!
Easy_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: D3viL

so are you saying.. i didnt make any sense? 

@ sunny and then when you are done can you answer the same set of questions as me asking easy_a and you reply as HER this time?  

... Bechari sunny... you're gonna burn her at this rate. 

You did make sense... how would i understand it otherwise. But I was covering all the bases anyway cuz I don't like leaving things to chance.😆

Sunny do you think hearts is still a little bit pissed off with me for asking omni related questions in her lotw?

😉 go to sleep lucky you have school in the morning!!

😆 you're funny. i actually quite enjoyed answering those questions. I like talking about him.
and yeah goodnight.
@easy, you usually go to sleep around this time. isn't it like morning in canada?
Easy_A thumbnail

😆 you're funny. i actually quite enjoyed answering those questions. I like talking about him.
and yeah goodnight.
@easy, you usually go to sleep around this time. isn't it like morning in canada?

I live in the US, not Canada... but yes it's ...like, morning... here. Let's keep it on the down low. 
D3viL thumbnail

😆you're funny. i actually quite enjoyed answering those questions. I like talking about him.
and yeah goodnight.

I wake her up to say goodnight .. Every night. I used to be nice and let her sleep but she insisted to know what time I sleep.. So I wake her up and tell her I am sleepy and that for some reason wakes her up fully. I know it sounds selfish but she insists I tell her when I want to sleep!
Originally posted by: Easy_A

I live in the US, not Canada... but yes it's ...like, morning... here. Let's keep it on the down low. 

Oh. I thought you lived in Canada. my bad.😳

I wake her up to say goodnight .. Every night. I used to be nice and let her sleep but she insisted to know what time I sleep.. So I wake her up and tell her I am sleepy and that for some reason wakes her up fully. I know it sounds selfish but she insists I tell her when I want to sleep!

...😲
No joke?
and TS kindly put on a DP.😆
D3viL thumbnail

...😲
No joke?

No joke.. Who do u think is more selfish ? Me ? Or her?

Seriously before u answer - she gets upset if I don't wake her up! To say goodnight !!

No joke.. Who do u think is more selfish ? Me ? Or her?

Seriously before u answer - she gets upset if I don't wake her up! To say goodnight !!

That is so damn cute. wow. i'm in shock.