Lover of the week #13 : -SunnyLeone- - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Easy_A

Omg ...

I'm sorry, who was being grilled here again? Even my own motw didn't grill me this bad ... Dr EVIL. 😆

I am still awake please please don't be mad at me !! 😭
Originally posted by D3viL

Did u tell easy_a u need to sleep? Did she give u permission to sleep? .. She will come in ur nightmare so better just keep ur eyes peeled and wait for permission .. Like me

Stop taking advantage of the fact that I'm on my phone and can't type the way you do. Argh

Stop taking advantage of the fact that I'm on my phone and can't type the way you do. Argh

Okay.. Night V and Night hearts :)

Okay.. Night V and Night hearts :)

No... Can you stay for ... Like, another three hours and entertain hearts with the cool stories and make her like me more and more with every tidbit ?

No... Can you stay for ... Like, another three hours and entertain hearts with the cool stories and make her like me more and more with every tidbit ?

Heart's post limit is up and she is sleeping.

Otherwise I would stay up for another 4 to appease you...

🤣🤣🤣 You guys are cute.

Heart's post limit is up and she is sleeping.

Otherwise I would stay up for another 4 to appease you...
I couldn't sleep till after 1 or something. woke up late and missed my bus.😆
This is Sunny's motw and she is the most invisible person in the topic right now. Whatever shall we do to get her butt back here and answer the questions? 

This is Sunny's motw and she is the most invisible person in the topic right now. Whatever shall we do to get her butt back here and answer the questions? 
Give her time maybe? lol remember how long I took.😳
Originally posted by Hearts.Flowers

Give her time maybe? lol remember how long I took.😳

Oh I remember that all too well. Are you glad it's over? I bet you are. LOL

She is nowhere to be seen here? Why do the motw's leave their threads and wander around in other threads? Shouldn;t this be their first and foremost priority? ðŸ˜†