Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EshaalYousufzai thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: VindhyaMounika

Friends.. Track of Arjun and Sakshi is developed as suggested by Eeasha and Sara... Bold black thing is suggested by me. We can take this abundance track in some Witch character.                                  

Track Of Arjun and Sakshi

Sakshi's parents left her as an Orphan in this world, as the reason of having fairy blood in her vein. (Sakshi's mother lost life giving birth to her. Her father was dead in some accident.) Her grandmother took care of her. She was under her surveillance, but Sakshi is ignorant of her presence in her life. Sakshi is ignorant of her powers as fairy but always got a strange feeling inside her. She will gradually find her powers with weird happenings with her.

Arjun is fairy protector, sent to protect her. He is god's gift to soil. Arjun is ignorant of his duty but is always guided by god on his way to perform duty. He is cop with powers.  He is left with tattoo on his hand Arjun' on church steps. Church father took care of him. Church father acknowledged him as his responsibilities indirectly. 

Fairy's have powers. They are sensible to iron. They use bells for protection.

By me and Shymali.
Ok. Got it.
But I would like to suggest a fairy disadvantage. They can't lie.😆
What kind of bells?
And how they use them?

shymali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: easha4539

By me and Shymali.
Ok. Got it.
But I would like to suggest a fairy disadvantage. They can't lie.😆
What kind of bells?
And how they use them?

ok from my side
but what kind of bells?

Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I read it its awsum mujay lagta hai arjun ke pas X-men jaisi power honi chaiye hehehe
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Oh yeh i know about the bell system they buzz like siren maybe es time mind mai ni hai but agar ap sub vampire daires dakhty ho to bohat se ideas mil jahen gy wahan se
Shezi19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey dear I read your idea just now
I must say it's good
I just give you one more idea
What about if our three characters or may be all female characters have supernatural power but our boys have no
Power they are normal
or some of have powers or some have not
Like sakshi have sisters and they all are fairies or witches( good witches). These girls want their soul mate but couldn't find yet
They all are working on different places and their residence also like normal human being but in other hand they all protect the world for bad demons and bad peoples
They one huge book who guide them how to destroyed the demon or the detail of demon
Arjun has a same normal cop sakshi help him to solve some beyond the imagine cases. He start noticing her
Like other pairs( sorry don't know every pairs) we make one guardian angle with one of witch like khushi and Arnav
Khushi is witch and Arnav is her guardian angle
They all struggling to get right soul mate
And one by one they success
We create the situation to meet them together
So this is basic idea if you like I tell u in detail
Waiting for comments
Shezi19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
We start like this it's a big beautiful house occupied with 10 beautiful girls. Who are cousins sister and real sister. We describe their work. Like sakshi same reporter. Khushi work in bursary school. Geet work in office. Soya work as a fashion designer etc etc. then boys Arjun is a cop. Arnav's is guardian angle. Shlok is a bad demon mean dark side super natural power but he change himself after meet aastha. So I can work on others
What you thinks guys
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
I choose Arjun & Arohi but aubi mujay KMH ki detail search karni hai ab8 both Arjun Punj and Arohi Sharma mai ne aaj google pe story 2 read ki but its not enough thora bg ke liye written epi's read karni hai aur kuch videos dakun ge then aur ache se story samaj aye gi then better ideas ahen ge 😆

Mere mind mai ek idea hai just A+A ka but bg bhe 2 hona chaiye so uss ke liye mujy 1,2 din ka time chaiye

meri charactrz mai myth bhe hoga ijazat hai kea i mean i use a third power like chinese mythodology like golden dragon
[arjun+arohi+dragon/horse]
my dragon or horse is positive n supportive character n special thing is Arjun n Arohi has double life status
1. As like in show
2. They are special n undercover cops
3. Maybe vampires
4. Maybe third type i mean just like the girl in x.men 3 with that one white streak hair wali
HAHAHA
i think i m mad 😆
dnt knw but jo bhe decide kea bata doun ge aub kuch socha ni hai
Originally posted by: VindhyaMounika

Friends.. Track of Arjun and Sakshi is developed as suggested by Eeasha and Sara... Bold black thing is suggested by me. We can take this abundance track in some Witch character.                                  

Track Of Arjun and Sakshi (EDITED)

Sakshi is 24 year, chirpy, bubbly girl. Innocence signifies her beauty and attract's all goods. She love to help others. She is working as Intern reporter in Prasar Bharati (PB), Fotu La from 6 months. PB opens his reporting branch in Dras. Sakshi requests to transfer her, because all her friends decide to shift there. Sakshi's parents left her as an Orphan in this world, as the reason of having fairy blood in her vein. (Sakshi's mother lost life giving birth to her. Her father was dead in some accident.) Her grandmother took care of her. She was under her surveillance, but Sakshi is ignorant of her presence in her life. Sakshi is ignorant of her powers as fairy but always got a strange feeling inside her. There are wings printed on her back. They were present from her birth. But they are been visible from her age 18. She started sensing her attraction towards bells. She cannot lie from childhood. She will gradually find her powers with weird happenings with her.

Arjun is 26 years bureaucrat, working as ACP in Leh. Arjun is haunted by unknown dreams of saving a lady from the world. He is guided to Dras from Leh. As an efficient and effective Cop, he continued his duty in Dras. He is ACP of Dras and Sameer is his friend and Chief of SCDD (Special Civil Defence in Dras). Arjun is fairy protector, sent to protect her. He is god's gift to soil. Arjun is ignorant of his duty but is always guided by god on his way to perform duty. He is cop with powers.  He is left with tattoo on his hand 'Arjun' with small fairy wings printed on either ends of his name, on church steps. Church father took care of him. Church father acknowledged him as his responsibilities indirectly. 

Fairy's have powers. They are sensible to iron. They use bells for protection. Any type of bells. (Because there is no specific bells given. We can use all types of bells in story, like hanging bells at windows, Christmas bells, DDLJ bells) They cannot lie.

P.s : I wanted to make Arjun werewolf, but what do u people think..??? Can werewolf be sent as fairy protector...?? Or he is werewolf but protect fairy, with no intervention of god. Then there will be no church father and tattoo on his hand as Arjun with small wings printed on both the ends of his name.

Memeber responsible for Arakshi - Easha

Werewolf can be protectors as well. And given to his arrogant and stubborn nature it will suit him. U can give him the tattoo but keep him in a pack as werewolf need pack to survive. 
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Hey friends dnt mind but this idea not work well i mean woh sub ek 7 rehty hain yeh kuch bachun jaise story ho ge do sum thing different like they met each other by chances sub ek 7 ni jaise koe club mai mila 2 koe hospital mai koe road pe 2 ko jungle mai ek ko zakhmi bana do to dosra usay help kare ga to so they bcum friends kisi ki busines loss hua 2 woh sea side pe dukhi aur nakam mila 2 koe zindagi se bezar that type situation create karo so sub ek dosre se kaise n kub milen gy kaise friends, guardian, colleges n enemies banay etc
NO OFFENCE
agar meri baat buri lage to sorri in advance
@ Rihana- I like ur idea. Have a new touch. And quire interesting. But I like Vindhya's one too. We can work on ur concept after finishing this one. Nobody said that there have to be only one SN on them. if u want we would love to work with u.
@Maha- Good going Maha. Yeh wolfboy, witches, fairies kam par gye the jo tu aab Chinese dragon la raha hai?? But I like it.
Edited by easha4539 - 10 years ago