Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EshaalYousufzai thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Arjun Sakshi Meeting

Fairies are known to be children of nature. As being a fairy Jungle always calls Sakshi. She doesn't know why but surrounded by trees she feels relax. Whenever she is depressed or worried or stressed she went to garden or aome place where she find a lot of nature. Animals drawn to her. Being a reporter she has to gone through a lot of things. Dras has a big jungle. So, everyday after work she goes there. Spent some time with nature. One day Arjun find some clue about a case he was working and went to the house near jungle. There he find a faint but sweet smell (werewolfs have sensetive eyesight, hearing and smell). It wasn't human but it was nothing like he smelled before. He went to investigate. He found a beautiful girl lying in the medow. She has waist long silky black hair. Creamy skin and big doe like eyes. She was there lying with eyes closed humming a song. The scent was coming from her. Suddenly Sakshi fely something and sat up abruptly. She turn and saw handsome young man wearing a blue shirt and geans staring at her. Sakshi's sixth sense warned her. It always did. She doesn't know why but she felt different. Arjun just stared at her. She doesn't smell like human. What is she? He will have to find out. If she is a threat to human kind or not? Well that's what his logical mind found out to spent some time with the beauty infront of him.

That's my outlined idea of their meeting..Vi tell me yours..Others feel free to pakaofying. LOL.

Edited by easha4539 - 10 years ago
VindhyaMounika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
yippeee... Same pinch.. I thought of making them meet in jungle, but in different condition... But this is really good... Great work Behna...
VindhyaMounika thumbnail
SUGGESTION: 
Let her not humm a song... There is another haracter with singing power, whose voice has power of hypnotism... So let Sakshi lye back like that but don't let her humm...
Hmm. Ok.
Hey behna tell me ur idea. I will mold ours into one.
Another thing- There are too many pairs. We all will have take two or three each. I want to take Abhya track too. We can make Piya and Sakshi long lost sisters. So, I will be working on Arakshi and Abhya (Abhay and Piya). I hope others don't have any problem. 
Edited by easha4539 - 10 years ago
VindhyaMounika thumbnail
Next Relations in Story:

Vocal power of hypnotism is with Arohi... Arohi is Mayank's sister (Mayank is Nupur's pair)

Sakshi's long lost sister will be Gunjan, who lives with her Nani and sister Nupur... Gunjan is doing her P.hd in Paranormal Science.
Shezi19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
arjun feel strong pull towards her...he is taking step and come near her...sakshi sense that he is not human...his eyes show her...that he is werewolf...she is stepping back...arjun hold her hand and pull her near...in his arm...sakshi whole body freeze...she want to fly but her heart start betrayed...both eyes lock...then arjun whisper...sing agian...sakshi look him suspecious...but he repeat again saying...gao na...mujhay tumhari awaaz sunni hay...sakshi sing again...she sing like in trance...awaara bhanwaray jo haulay haulay gain...pholoon kay tan pay hawain sarsarain...koyal ki koha koha... she sing and arjun feel whole jungle alive with her voice...birds sitting near branch...squirrel comes near them and sit peacefully hear her beautiful voice...arjun loose his grip...she swayed and wave arround the whole area...one small bird sitting on her palm...when she finish...arjun can't hold back...taking long step...he slid his hand around her waist...pull her back...he breath her skin...his warm breath...make her shrug...she hold her breath...arjun place soft kiss on her neck...she manage to free herself and struggle to free...looking her effort he release her reluctantly... but ask...who are you? you are not human.
sakshi reply: I am fairy...and who are you...you also not look like human?
arjun instantly tell her: yes, I am were wolf

sorry if you don't like but I just manage to write this bit
don't know whether you all like or not

Originally posted by: Rehana25

arjun feel strong pull towards her...he is taking step and come near her...sakshi sense that he is not human...his eyes show her...that he is werewolf...she is stepping back...arjun hold her hand and pull her near...in his arm...sakshi whole body freeze...she want to fly but her heart start betrayed...both eyes lock...then arjun whisper...sing agian...sakshi look him suspecious...but he repeat again saying...gao na...mujhay tumhari awaaz sunni hay...sakshi sing again...she sing like in trance...awaara bhanwaray jo haulay haulay gain...pholoon kay tan pay hawain sarsarain...koyal ki koha koha... she sing and arjun feel whole jungle alive with her voice...birds sitting near branch...squirrel comes near them and sit peacefully hear her beautiful voice...arjun loose his grip...she swayed and wave arround the whole area...one small bird sitting on her palm...when she finish...arjun can't hold back...taking long step...he slid his hand around her waist...pull her back...he breath her skin...his warm breath...make her shrug...she hold her breath...arjun place soft kiss on her neck...she manage to free herself and struggle to free...looking her effort he release her reluctantly... but ask...who are you? you are not human.

sakshi reply: I am fairy...and who are you...you also not look like human?
arjun instantly tell her: yes, I am were wolf

sorry if you don't like but I just manage to write this bit
don't know whether you all like or not

Ur idea is really good but itni rush nehi likh sakti.
Dheere dheere lana hai.
And song is echoing bell which is a weapon to Sakshi.
Loved the animal part.
Surely keep it in the meeting..😉
Shezi19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: easha4539

Ur idea is really good but itni rush nehi likh sakti.
Dheere dheere lana hai.
And song is echoing bell which is a weapon to Sakshi.
Loved the animal part.
Surely keep it in the meeting..😉

ok don't worry actually this though suddenly comes after reading your
story so I pen down...it's up to you
Rosered1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
here are the pics for the Arakshi banner will give the rest soon :)

" border="">
and if sakshi has that fairy tatoo then u can add those pics also in the banner :)
Edited by Rosered1 - 10 years ago
VindhyaMounika thumbnail
                                         Track Of Arjun and Arohi

Arohi lives with her brother Mayank (Mayank is Nupur's pair) in Dras. Arohi is struggling singer, blessed with melodious voice. She believes in power of love and destiny. She believes in the theory of some one is made for you. She lost her parents when she is 5. Her parents death was a mystery. She got her powers in voice. Her voice works as hypnotism. She can send anyone to trance. 

Arjun is a vampire. He doesn't believe in love. He is adopted by a vampire pair who saved his life. He is dead person with stone heart. His charm attracts everyone. But he gets attracted to only voice in this world, Arohi. Her voice pulls him to her. H could feel a sensation in his dead body. His dead heart beat will start feeling without beating. Arjun's parents are accused of Arohi's parents death. But later it will be proved wrong.

Edited by VindhyaMounika - 10 years ago