Posted: 10 years ago
woowww this is awesome fun!!!
swayam and kria bhaaging!!! yaaayyy
and unke talks!!! 🤣
loved it!!!
This was soo good..
LKoved it..
chup ke bate karna .. phir subhah hote hi bhag jaana n dad bhi peeche bhaging.. lol..
mast hai.
waiting for d next part..
yeh kaise start hai...swayam and kria...maine socha yeh kriyansh ka hey...but...it's a nice start...and waiting to read more...update soon...
Update
Update
I want
Update
Update
Update
Wait... What is happening

Swayam and Kriya??

I'm not gonna comment just wait...

Please update fast.
k so maiin yuhun IF pe ghumne aa gayi thi... par ye padh ke comment diye bina raha nahi gaya...
it's just awesome... par jo link hai upare wahan ka update ka temporarily banned likh raha.. k. not to worry...

about the part i love it...  do pm me for the next part...  i send you req... thank you
Part -2

"ab tumhare papa kaha se aagaye?? " Kriya said irritated.

" Common sense Kriya , tumhare Dad ne bola hoga " Swayam said a matter of fact.

" Par mere Dad tumhare Dad ko kyun bolenge?? wo toh ek dusre ko pasand nahi karte haina?? " She pouted.

"Kriya, humare Dad's itne toh intelligent hai ki donon milke kaam karenge toh ofcourse hume pakad sakte hai "Swayam said raising an eyebrow.

" Par ye toh cheating haina!! They don't like each other "Kriya pouted.

" Kriya pehle shall we hide somewhere warna pakde jayenge " swayam asked and waited for her response.

"Kya?? WHAT??? Chupppooo " she started shouted looking here and there when Swayam closed her mouth with his palm and hid behind a wall letting his Dad and his Jeep cross.

Swayam's Dad is a police officer but works under Kriya's Dad . First reason being this and the second being both of different caste's , their parents denied their relation with all the unity in the world. And Kriya's Dad  went a step ahead and planned Kriya's marriage as she is already 23. And that's the main reason they are running now. 

" Ab kaha se jaye??  Dammit mujhe route bhi nahi pata iske alawa station pohunchne ka " Swayam cursed himself for being that luxury Kid and never paying attention to find the routes.

"Mujhe pata hai "Kriya smiled her pure kid smile.

Swayam gave her a oh-really? look.

"Haan!! Meri fav Shopping mall ki raste mei maine dekha station " she pouted at him mocking at her.

He wondered, should he thank her for knowing the route, laugh at her for being such a shopping freak or just adore her for being that cute.

" Chale?? time ho raha hai " Kriya shook him and he shook his head wiping his thoughts and grabbing his hand he started running in the direction she is directing. 

They were almost near the station when his mobile rang and he knew by the ring tone that it is one of his friends. 

" Haa Sahil kya baat hai "  he asked as he knew Sahil knows about their plight and if he is calling there must be some news.

"Dude abhi Karan ne call karke bola ki sab jagah checking ho rahi hai aur toh aur Karan ko bhi pakadke pooch taach ki . Next they will be upto me I know but I just wanted to inform. Jaldi kar city ke har kone mei checking chal rahi hai , tum donon ke dad's milke dhoondh rahe hai . Be safe. Bye " with that he ended the call and swayam came to an abrupt stop.

"Kya?? chalo" Kriya tried to drag but failed.

" Checking chal rahi hai aage , we need to run from other way " swayam said thinking of ways to escape.

"par station keliye bas yahi "

"Hum station nahi jayenge , we will run out first and then we will find some tranport. Ab chalo " he dragged a tensed Kriya . They were running from once place to other saving themselves from people's sight when they almost ran into a car. Thank their stars that the person stopped in time.

"Oh hello , are you blind , marne ka irada ...Swayam?? " A suprised and pissed Rey uttered Shocked.

Swayam snapped up his head thinking he is caught but grinned in relief seeing Rey, his high -school chuddy buddy.

"Tu pagal hogaya kya?? marne chala "rey spoke getting out of the car but paused.

"Ladki ke saath? "he made a face looking at Kriya .

" Tu maarne chale the, aisa mai bolun toh? " Kriya said in anger. Swayam chuckled at her line. She is more of a Kid .

" Oh madam aap aayi meri car ke saamne, waise bhi mai swayam se baat kar raha hun " Rey snapped and looked at Swayam.

" How dare you " she placed her hands on hips and her lips in a angry pout and a red nose flaring up with anger.

" Kis mele mei mili ye gudiya tujhe swayam "Rey laughed making her go open mouth and swayam chuckled.

" Dude !! Wo sab chod pehle I need ur help "swayam knew Rey can help him. After all he is a Air-Force defence officer right?? 

"Swayam hum isski help nahi lenge " she stated .

"par Kriya I believe Rey ke alawa koi aur hume help nahi kar sakta at this time " Swayam tried to explain.

Kriya was about to say something when Rey spoke in between.

"Ignore her dude , bol kya problem hai " Rey asked Swayam knowing something is highly wrong .

" How dare you " Kriya flared up 

"Kriya , Rey please stop you both, abhi thoda focus kare problem pe?? actually " with that Swayam explained Rey all the things happening. 

" What ?? tu iske saath bhaag raha hai , aur koi nahi mila tujhe " Rey laughed at her . 

" Rey "swayam said in a stern voice . Kriya already was fuming and also had slight tears in her eyes.

"Okay sorry!! get in I will get u out of this town. " 

"Nahi jaa sakte na dude, har road pe checking chal rahi hai " Swayam sighed sadly. 

"aur ab pakde gaye toh Kriya ki aur saath saath Dad meri bhi kisi aur ke saath shaadi karwadenge. " Swayam looked down sad.

"Dude!! Chill, agar har road pe checking hai toh sirf ek route bacha hai to escape. "Rey declared. 

" aur wo kya hai ? " Kriya asked her hands on hips and Rey looked into the Jungle a bit ahead. 

"No ways "Kriya exclaimed.

"Yes ways!! or to be precise only way " Rey declared.

" Hmm !!Lemme par my car and get my stuff  " Rey declared and after few mins he joined them with his huge shoulder bag.  They started walking in the direction of jungle .

"tum bhi kahi bhaag rahe ho? "Kriya asked seeing the huge bag on Rey's back. 

After a small laugh Rey replied, "Nah!! Mai actually ek holiday trip pe gaya and I am heading back home , and I prefer taking some basic stuff wherever I go. Pata nahi kab , kaha se emergency call pe nikalna padega "  he said  and the trio stood at the edge of the road looking down at the steep surface. 

"Hum neeche tak kaise jaa paayenge ?? " asked a tensed Kriya.

"haath pakadke jayenge kk?? "swayam calmed her.

"no we have to roll, because tum donon mei se kisi ke Dad yaha aane wale hai so we are gonna roll down quick and hide in that pit visible there. I think it's pretty enough to hide us three, and rock bhi hai "Rey said looking down and planning things. 

" Tumhe kaise pata "swayam asked.

"Siren " Rey shrugged still looking down at the ways to escape quickly if needed.

"No ways I am gonna roll in this , yuck, dirt " she made a face. Rey looked at swayam and winked and Swayam exactly knew what to do. 

With a single signal from Rey he pulled Kriya along with him closing her mouth rolling down when Rey  with much  ease rolled down and stoo up quick pulling them behind the rock into the pit and standing close and quite to let the car's and jeep's pass away. 

"Hmm!!! ab jaldi chalo yaha se, once we get in a bit we can walk slowly " Rey almost ran. 

" Mujhse nahi hoga " Kriya stated after few steps itself.

"Swayam usse utha aur chal " Rey demanded but rolled his eyes seeing Swayam's expressions.

"Apni girl-friend ko utha nahi sakta saale?  chal ye pakad , warna iss delicate doll ki wajah se hume pakad lenge " Rey quickly handed his back pack to swayam and moved towards Kriya.

"No way I am gonna let you lift me " She said , nah nah she ordered.

" Who are gonna take your permission?? "With that Rey lifted her in arms and ReYam started running a bit deep into the forest while Kriya struggled her best to get out of his grip but all in vain.

Reviews please

For PM's buddy this ID  :  ..Oyster..

-Deetha😊
Edited by -Blind.Dance- - 10 years ago