Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-.SapnokiRani-. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (December 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: .Username.

Sorry dad has computer so on from phone. 

Lol I have never played t/d online other than the time when my friends and I would play phone T/d ðŸ¤£

Lol I know her. She is my friend and introduced me to india forums. We went to the same school but I was a year younger. 

Hahaha its a small world. ðŸ¤£ If you want, I can get her to come online. I moved from Edmonton but we text each other a lot. 

you what 😲 😲 you know her hawww 😲 i want her back 😡 🤣 i miss her 😭 and you look exact copy of her 😈 🤣 i even messaged her on whatsapp and her last seen is like months ago 😔
OMG some one commented on my post shoot 🤣 haha when can I tell  them its just a dare 🤣
they're throwing tomatoes at me 😡 🤣 🤣

Rakhi is ... yeh le 🤣
dude look at this LMAOOO 🤣 🤣 
.Username. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -.SapnokiRani-.

you what 😲 😲 you know her hawww 😲 i want her back 😡 🤣 i miss her 😭 and you look exact copy of her 😈 🤣 i even messaged her on whatsapp and her last seen is like months ago 😔
OMG some one commented on my post shoot 🤣 haha when can I tell  them its just a dare 🤣

LOL she was my math tutor and we had a whole lot of talks about guys 😉 and shows 🤣 TBH, we hardly ever do math anymore 🤣 

hahaha How am I a exact copy of her 🤣  

We text eachother about YHM nowadays a lot. She said she stopped using WhatsApp because of security issues. I promise to text her to come online 😆 

you can NEVER tell them its a dare 🤣

LOL she was my math tutor and we had a whole lot of talks about guys 😉 and shows 🤣 TBH, we hardly ever do math anymore 🤣 

hahaha How am I a exact copy of her 🤣  

We text eachother about YHM nowadays a lot. She said she stopped using WhatsApp because of security issues. I promise to text her to come online 😆 

you can NEVER tell them its a dare 🤣

haha duhh agar two desi teenagers mil jae toh yehi hoga 🤣 🤣 cause.. you sound like her, you remind me of her, you give dares like her 😡 🤣 .. yeaa do text her and tell her ki keenal really misses you 🤣
What?? OMG 🤣 okay i wont unless there is this really huge rude comment then i'll be like IT WAS A DARE SHUTUP 🤣 🤣
.Username. thumbnail

haha duhh agar two desi teenagers mil jae toh yehi hoga 🤣 🤣 cause.. you sound like her, you remind me of her, you give dares like her 😡 🤣 .. yeaa do text her and tell her ki keenal really misses you 🤣
What?? OMG 🤣 okay i wont unless there is this really huge rude comment then i'll be like IT WAS A DARE SHUTUP 🤣 🤣

LOL We were really close so maybe I do sound like her?? Umm how does she even sound like 🤣 

Keenal, got it 🤣 The IB kid who hates IB...right 🤣 She called you her GujjuBuddy. ðŸ˜† BTW, I am Gujju too 🤣 

I hate IB too 🤣 

Fine, you can tell them to shut up and mind their own business 🤣

Awww fudgerocks...Its my turn 

LOL We were really close so maybe I do sound like her?? Umm how does she even sound like 🤣 

Keenal, got it 🤣 The IB kid who hates IB...right 🤣 She called you her GujjuBuddy. ðŸ˜† BTW, I am Gujju too 🤣 

I hate IB too 🤣 

Fine, you can tell them to shut up and mind their own business 🤣

Awww fudgerocks...Its my turn 

bitwa sound like her matlab you seem similar to her 🤣 the way you write and stuff 🤣 haww you know about me 🤣 haha sahi pehchana 😎 are you in IB too? 🤣 haha yayy we are gujjubuddies now 🤣 haha okay i will, if necessary 🤣 btw even im one year younger than her 🤔 how old are you?
.Username. thumbnail

bitwa sound like her matlab you seem similar to her 🤣 the way you write and stuff 🤣 haww you know about me 🤣 haha sahi pehchana 😎 are you in IB too? 🤣 haha yayy we are gujjubuddies now 🤣 haha okay i will, if necessary 🤣 btw even im one year younger than her 🤔 how old are you?

I am 18, almost 19 😆 I actually failed a year ðŸ˜³ ðŸ¤£ Jokes apart, I had to repeat a year when I moved from India to Canada. Usme problem hogayi 😆 

LOL She would tell me about her friend who was also facing IB problems 🤣 I am in partial. I learned from Kika's mistake 🤣 

I love meeting new Gujju people 🤣ts like haye, hoon mara gujarat maa avi gayi 🤣

.Username. thumbnail

Scared of me.. ðŸ¤£ I'm this sweet innocent girl, how can you be scared of me ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³ðŸ¤£ 
IDK ðŸ˜†  Let's not take risk though ðŸ¤£ Move this convo to T/D thread ðŸ¤£ 

You are like a baby 🤣 They look so sweet and innocent. We wanna pamper them and all. But soon, you see their real face of PURE TERROR. 🤣

LOL BTW I love kids 🤣

The convo., officially moved 😆
.Username. thumbnail
I pick truth. Abhi risk nahi lena 🤣