Sher O Shayri

~*Truth or Dare*~ #2 - Page 7

-.SapnokiRani-. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (December 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: .Username.

I am 18, almost 19 πŸ˜† I actually failed a year πŸ˜³ πŸ€£ Jokes apart, I had to repeat a year when I moved from India to Canada. Usme problem hogayi πŸ˜† 

LOL She would tell me about her friend who was also facing IB problems 🀣 I am in partial. I learned from Kika's mistake 🀣 

I love meeting new Gujju people 🀣ts like haye, hoon mara gujarat maa avi gayi 🀣

when's your bday 😳 i just turned 17 πŸ˜† 2 months ago 🀣 aww i hate that πŸ˜† good thing they accepted that in USA πŸ˜† when did you move hereπŸ€” Kika? πŸ˜• 🀣 haww IKR I love meeting gujju people too 🀣 i feel like finally i get to talk about my nonsense to them 🀣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I pick truth. Abhi risk nahi lena 🀣

huh no fun then πŸ˜› 🀣 haha chaloo phir .. If you got a chance to make anyone your slave, who would that be? πŸ˜† I suck at truth questions 🀣
.Username. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: -.SapnokiRani-.

when's your bday 😳 i just turned 17 πŸ˜† 2 months ago 🀣 aww i hate that πŸ˜† good thing they accepted that in USA πŸ˜† when did you move hereπŸ€” Kika? πŸ˜• 🀣 haww IKR I love meeting gujju people too 🀣 i feel like finally i get to talk about my nonsense to them 🀣

Aug 21st  πŸ˜Ž LOL HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAYYY 🀣 

I moved here in 2003. Were you born in US?? 

LOL I call Krishika KIKA 🀣 Its annoys the hell out of her so I love calling her that 🀣 

IKR. Its always fun to meet Gujju people. Just just they understand your need for loud stuff. No on ebut a gujju can understand the love we have for Garba and other Gujju stuff 🀣
.Username. thumbnail

huh no fun then πŸ˜› 🀣 haha chaloo phir .. If you got a chance to make anyone your slave, who would that be? πŸ˜† I suck at truth questions 🀣

You, Kika, ARMAAN, ARNAV, ATUL, OMG the possibilities are ENDLESS 🀣 

Aug 21st  πŸ˜Ž LOL HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAYYY 🀣 

I moved here in 2003. Were you born in US?? 

LOL I call Krishika KIKA 🀣 Its annoys the hell out of her so I love calling her that 🀣 

IKR. Its always fun to meet Gujju people. Just just they understand your need for loud stuff. No on ebut a gujju can understand the love we have for Garba and other Gujju stuff 🀣

OMG and Krishu's bday is on Aug 20th 😲 gosh i'm telling you, you both are like twins for me 😳 🀣 hahah thankss 🀣 and you're byda's in 2 months 🀣 ,happy bday in advance, if we dont get to talk 🀣
no, moved here in 2008 πŸ˜†
aww haha I call her Krishu ji 😳 and she calls me Keenuji 😳 🀣  OMG soo truee hahaha 🀣  and gujju weddings gosh that amazing food we get to eat 🀣

You, Kika, ARMAAN, ARNAV, ATUL, OMG the possibilities are ENDLESS 🀣 

Me 😲 to be your slave 😈 🀣 Never 😈 🀣 GOSH you have watched DMG tooo ❀️ and you must have wtached IPK 😳 eekksss you are Krishu number 2 for me i'm telling you yaar 🀣 OMG you are not Krishu are you 😲 🀣 faking your identity huhh 😈
.Username. thumbnail

OMG and Krishu's bday is on Aug 20th 😲 gosh i'm telling you, you both are like twins for me 😳 🀣 hahah thankss 🀣 and you're byda's in 2 months 🀣 ,happy bday in advance, if we dont get to talk 🀣
no, moved here in 2008 πŸ˜†
aww haha I call her Krishu ji 😳 and she calls me Keenuji 😳 🀣  OMG soo truee hahaha 🀣  and gujju weddings gosh that amazing food we get to eat 🀣

LOL I know. Its amazing that out families know eachother. Because we always make a weekend out of out birthdays. Because DMG started on her Bday, and BArun's bday is on the same date as me. So our weekend is always set 🀣 

India of US??

Awww so much respect for eachother 🀣 

OMG, no matter how many jokes there are on gujju food...NOTHING can beat them 🀣
.Username. thumbnail

Me 😲 to be your slave 😈 🀣 Never 😈 🀣 GOSH you have watched DMG tooo ❀️ and you must have wtached IPK 😳 eekksss you are Krishu number 2 for me i'm telling you yaar 🀣 OMG you are not Krishu are you 😲 🀣 faking your identity huhh 😈

In introduced DMG to her and she introduced IPKKND to me. πŸ˜† 

ROFL I am too good to be her. I mean look at how awesome I am 🀣 πŸ˜Ž

My identity is too amazing. I have no need to fake it 🀣

T/D??

And I have to leave in 10 mins, I have work soon. πŸ˜†

LOL I know. Its amazing that out families know eachother. Because we always make a weekend out of out birthdays. Because DMG started on her Bday, and BArun's bday is on the same date as me. So our weekend is always set 🀣 

India of US??

Awww so much respect for eachother 🀣 

OMG, no matter how many jokes there are on gujju food...NOTHING can beat them 🀣

i wished i lived closer to you guys πŸ₯Ί there are like no gujjus here of my type and the few that are doesnt watch any indian shwos 😳 🀣 so i'm all alone πŸ₯Ί 🀣 woww yaar im so glad to meet you πŸ€—  haha right 🀣

In introduced DMG to her and she introduced IPKKND to me. πŸ˜† 

ROFL I am too good to be her. I mean look at how awesome I am 🀣 πŸ˜Ž

My identity is too amazing. I have no need to fake it 🀣

T/D??

And I have to leave in 10 mins, I have work soon. πŸ˜†

for how long do you guys know each other? πŸ˜† and I know both of those shows 😎 🀣 haha for me both of you are awesome 😳

going with truth too 🀣 awwie πŸ˜† hey is there any othe rplace we could chat ? i mean do you fb? πŸ˜†