Adaalat - Feb 23/2014 - Written Update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
There is a point of ridiculous and then there are these episodes!🀣  
======
Ananconda - Part 2
Police shoot Anaconda before it gets KD.  In court, there is back-n-forth as to how KD will prove his client innocent.  Who was controlling the anaconda.  KD proves anaconda size is different from that sent by the Brazilian govt.  Prosecutor says maybe anaconda shrank due to lack of food.🀣🀣  KD says this means there is another anaconda out there.  KD is full of questions where the dead anaconda came from...did it kill the 1st victim, what happened to the Anaconda sold to KD's client.  A white dude (Andy) pops up and says they brought 2 anacondas from Brazil not one.  One was for some film actor.  Andy had anaconda#2 (the now dead anaconda) in his room yesterday, but it went missing.  More importantly the truly missing anaconda is pregnant!  Andy asks for time to find missing anaconda.  

KD is suspicious of Andy, but Andy is also killed by anaconda.πŸ€”  KD theories the killer is the brother of the victim who was interested of the family property.  Victim's brother used the brother's own anaconda to kill him.  Victim's Brother objects.  Judge says first find anaconda to prove your theory.   Court adjourned.  

Anaconda kills again.  This time its victim's brother!  Anaconda is about to kills the first victim's sister when police catch it.  They connect the brother-in-law of victim to Andy.  BIL worked in hotel where Andy was staying.  KD starts to suspect him but, the victim's sister pops up as KD is questioning him and confesses that she used both anacondas against her brothers and bhabhi. They were tracking the anacondas with chips. Case closed.
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 10 years ago
I can't believe you actually did a WU for this type of an episode. πŸ€£

But nice WU. πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by KhotaSikaShreya

I can't believe you actually did a WU for this type of an episode. πŸ€£

But nice WU. πŸ˜ƒ

I did the WU and then promptly pmed both Shrutis that am quitting aftter next Sunday!🀣🀣  My stomach hurt after I watched the episode...i lauffed so hard.πŸ˜†
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 10 years ago
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

I did the WU and then promptly pmed both Shrutis that am quitting aftter next Sunday!🀣🀣  My stomach hurt after I watched the episode...i lauffed so hard.πŸ˜†

Don't worry. You're not the only one. I've left the show and this month is my last month on the forum. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by monishasri

why u guys r leaving??
I can only speak for myself.  I don't have time and the episodes are ridiculously funny.  
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

I can only speak for myself.  I don't have time and the episodes are ridiculously funny.  
but the forum will be inactive if u guys r went😭😭