Rantara FF: Laal Ishq||Chapter 29 Pg. 148 (Complete) - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by sanjanasanyal

Interesting story...I can't wait for it...please update soon!
and the title 'laal ishq' sounds really interesting!!😊

First part coming soon 😊
lovely concept
Love story wid a twist.. Huh...
Sounds very interesting
Continue soon
Originally posted by niki28

lovely concept
Love story wid a twist.. Huh...
Sounds very interesting
Continue soon

Glad you like it
First part coming tonight 😊
Kiret, 
Wow! Wait to read it
Update ASAP
Continue
Originally posted by Capucine

Kiret,
Wow! Wait to read it
Update ASAP
Continue

Glad you like it!
The first part will be up most likely tonight 😊
OMG MY FAVORITE STARBUCKS! ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜†

haha jokes apart! looking forward to it!
Originally posted by Rantaraolic

OMG MY FAVORITE STARBUCKS! ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜†

haha jokes apart! looking forward to it!

Lol... Starbucks is one of my favs too! ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†

I'm hoping to get the first part up in a couple of hours! ðŸ˜Š

Laal Ishq Chapter One

"Mom please. I'm getting last and I don't want to be late on the first day of my classes," I say as I hurry to get out of my apartment. I had just moved to Toronto a couple of days ago and it was already time for my first class. "Antara, just be careful. You're all alone in such a big city... I don't want anything to happen," she says. "Mom, I understand, but now I'm getting late, so I have to hang up. Bye, Mom, love you," I say and hang up. I grab my keys from the counter and head down to the parking. I start my car and head off.

I walk to my first class while looking for my phone in my bag when I bumped into something hard. "Ow," I say, rubbing my head slightly. I look up and see a tall guy with dark brown eyes that I could just keep starting at. My trance brakes when he snaps his fingers in front of me and says, "Hello, watch where you're going." After that, he walked past me.

OK, that was completely unexpected. Not so attractive anymore is he, Antara? I shook my head and walked to my class. I was new in the city but I had hit it off with a couple of girls in my class. I sat down at the seat next to them and waited for the professor to enter. Before he arrived, another guy entered the class. It was the same guy that I had bumped into in the hall.

I look around the class and see that there is not a single empty seat, save for the one next to me. Oh God... Please don't let him sit next to me, I pray. That praying was useless though. He came and sat next to me anyways. I turn to him, wanting to start afresh. "Hi, I'm Antara," I say, offering my hand. He ignores me and turns to look out the window. Was a window really more interesting than me? I turn my attention back to the front of the class as the professor walks in. This was gonna be a heck of a class. An arrogant guy, who wasn't attracted to one of those?

The next week...

The past week had gone by quickly but I had to miss a class because I had been really sick.

I walk into the class next year and meet my friend Riya. "Guess what Antara!" she exclaims as soon as I walk in. "What Riya? Just tell me," I reply. "You got paired with the hottie," she says. "What hottie?" "Raghu you idiot, you got paired with him for the marketing project!"

Oh no... really? I was paired up with him out of all people? I sighed and sat down. "But why?" I ask Riya. "What do you mean why? Dude, you get to work with the hottest guy in class, you should be happy," she replies. "Sure he's hot but he's so arrogant," I say. "So what? That makes him even more hotter! Come on Antara, go talk to him, he's your partner after all!" she says and pulls me up and pushes me towards where Raghu was sitting. I shoot daggers at her but seeing that I had no other choice, 

I walk up to him and say, "If you want to work with me, you have to know a couple of things, one I hate people who don't show up on time and two, the work has to be split up equally. I'm not responsible for your part in no way and you're not responsible for mine." I look around the class, waiting for him to reply. "Whatever," is all I get in reply. I snort and sit down next to him. I pull out a sheet of paper and a pen and start to write some stuff out. I bang the pen on the desk to get his attention but he is too caught up in his own world to hear me. I turn my attention back to my paper and get to work.

The next day is a weekend and I am waiting for Raghu at the library. I pick up my phone and call him once again. "Hi Raghu, it's Antara, when you get this message, please call me back, thanks," I say and hang up.

His highness was supposed to be here two hours ago, but here I was, two hours later, still waiting for him in the library. I waited for another 10 minutes, then got up and gathered my stuff. Seemed like he wouldn't be coming today. I turn to leave and bump into Raghu's hard chest once again. "You really like doing this don't you?" he asks. "No, I have no interest in being anywhere within a 10 kilometer radius from you but what to do, I have no choice," I say, rubbing my forehead. "Whatever," he says and sits down. "Can we please get to work, I don't want to waste anymore time then we already have." I slam my books against the table to let him know that I was annoyed. He looks up at me and asks, "What?" "Nothing," I say and sit down.

A few hours later, I lean back and stretch. We had been working for a couple of hours now and it turns out that he was actually pretty smart. Looking at him, I realize that he isn't as bad as I thought he was. Sure he was arrogant but at least he wasn't heartless. He had apologized to me a bit after he had arrived. I was shocked at first but it was nice to hear sorry from his mouth.

"Stop looking at me like that," he says. I turn away from him.  Oops, that backfired. He wasn't supposed to know that I was staring at him. I was about to reply to him when my phone started ringing. It was my mom. You're a lifesaver mom. "I've gotta go," I say and grab my stuff and run out to my car.  

"Hi mom," I say. "How was your week Antara? And how is your assignment going?" she asks. "It's all good," I say. "Mom, I've gotta drive now so I'll call you once I get home." "Ok, beta. Take care." "Bye." I quickly get into my car and head back to my apartment before Raghu can even come out of the library. 

A/N: So that was the first part of Laal Ishq. Let me know how you liked it! Leave your likes and comments and if you would like to receive a pm, hit the like button on the pm list on the first page :) Also, I am unable to pm some people as they have exceeded the amount of pms they are allowed to receive. There is nothing that I can do in that so I'm sorry if you didn't receive a pm and wanted to :)

Edited by Wahian4lyf - 10 years ago
Nice! Loved it pls continue soon...seems interesting
Originally posted by kantared1

Nice! Loved it pls continue soon...seems interesting

Thank you! Glad you liked it! Will update asap :)