Dill Mill Gaye

Discussion thread for the latest KSG news

smiley_lizi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

You all know there is my thread for you DMGians named

I had put in no comment's bar there. But as I see you want to discuss the news. Here I am opening the discussion thread. Here you can discuss the latest news posted there. Take care of this thread and behave well. I know you will. 😊
Edited by laizu - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

an_k thumbnail
i guess all the disheartened fans who are suddenly asked to stop making topics on QH forum related to KSG shd be called here as its DMG forum the best forum till date whose rules are copied by other forums like start plus's Saath Nibhana Forum...
so KSG related stuff and ff's shd be allowed here with all the warmth ...oin this way KSGIANS can stay connected
smiley_lizi thumbnail
Originally posted by: an_k

i guess all the disheartened fans who are suddenly asked to stop making topics on QH forum related to KSG shd be called here as its DMG forum the best forum till date whose rules are copied by other forums like start plus's Saath Nibhana Forum...
so KSG related stuff and ff's shd be allowed here with all the warmth ...oin this way KSGIANS can stay connected

an_k I am always here. I love to come here daily. Everyone should come back too. 😊
I don't know why others avoid this place. In another way I feel peace too here because of less but dedicated DMGians. When everyone used to come here then bashing often happened regularly. Now its peaceful place.

And I love DMG forum more now.
Edited by laizu - 10 years ago
smiley_lizi thumbnail
Updated

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3774035&TPN=41
ITSABOUT_DMG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Haaa finally laizu I can comment here with my POV'S 
I was late here ( in dmg forum) but this forum is actually at peace now...daily I visit this forum to get some information abt ksg n jsg...thanks to laizu who always kept updating abt our fav actors...
N now cmng to the pics of ksg bday celebrations...
Ohhh man kajen looking awesome as always...but ksg seriously needs to cut off his hair...if not hair atleast he should shave...
Anyways...i'm happy to see him happy n healthy..
N laizu yaar love u alottt
U actually make us feel home here...thank you for making dmg alive by making different threads...i love all u'r threads...
Haaa my first longgg comment in my whole IF HISTORY...😆
-Im-Possible- thumbnail
Thanks for this thread, hope karan come back soon, but not on daily drama:-)
priyanka94 thumbnail
People .. How many of you want DMG back ? And i'm not asking you this question without any purpose .. There's something important that I cant reveal .. So please please respond .. It's important and urgent ...
-Im-Possible- thumbnail
Originally posted by: priyanka94

People .. How many of you want DMG back ? And i'm not asking you this question without any purpose .. There's something important that I cant reveal .. So please please respond .. It's important and urgent ...

for sure i want DMG back, is their any thing we can do😊
priyanka94 thumbnail
yes there is .. we have to start demanding again .. but if there are only 5-6 people who want it back, there's nothing we can do .. so please make a new thread , and make this forum active again .. we've got to team up again , to get DMG back .. it'll only come back if we show the channel and the production house and STAR that we want it back .. By the way, I'm priyanka .. what's your name ?