Discussion thread for the latest KSG news - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Reality-SUCKS

i want DMG with my KSG because  KSG meri habit ban gaye hai and i am ready for your help
yes guys whoever wants dmg back please reply on this thread...we need your answers asap so that we all can get down to work again and lets do this finally...get our gand the dmg gang back finally :)
and who all want dmg back then guys please make forum alive again...we need more people to work for it...so get on it guys
Anyone who want to discuss DMG3 make a new thread and discuss there.

This topic says this thread is for latest news discussion only which are posted in my other thread 😊
I am up for it, want KSG back in some youth show and DMG is the best youth show ever... 
Originally posted by laizu

Anyone who want to discuss DMG3 make a new thread and discuss there.

This topic says this thread is for latest news discussion only which are posted in my other thread 😊
sorry dear will not comment about DMG3 anymore, can you make a different thread as many people comment on your topic...  
Originally posted by Reality-SUCKS

sorry dear will not comment about DMG3 anymore, can you make a different thread as many people comment on your topic...  

Thanks for the appreciation. 😃

its not like that, people will respond to my topic and not to others. If they like the topic then they will surely respond. And sadly I see very less people actually making topic here.🤔

And coming to DMG3, I personally want him to come back in a new show, new character. He is a rare actor who has awesome expressions, and acting skill. He should get the best opportunity to do different shows and different remarkable characters. As he already did some after DMG like Karan Mallik, Raghu, Asad etc.

That's just my POV. But you all other can carry on with your campaign. 😳
Originally posted by roofiya

Haaa finally laizu I can comment here with my POV'S 
I was late here ( in dmg forum) but this forum is actually at peace now...daily I visit this forum to get some information abt ksg n jsg...thanks to laizu who always kept updating abt our fav actors...
N now cmng to the pics of ksg bday celebrations...
Ohhh man kajen looking awesome as always...but ksg seriously needs to cut off his hair...if not hair atleast he should shave...
Anyways...i'm happy to see him happy n healthy..
N laizu yaar love u alottt
U actually make us feel home here...thank you for making dmg alive by making different threads...i love all u'r threads...
Haaa my first longgg comment in my whole IF HISTORY...😆

Hi Humera, glad to see your first long comment in my thread here. 🤗
Actually, I started to think about making this discussion day after seeing your quote in my no comment thread that day. You commented so excitedly seeing the pic posted there. But I had to say you not to comment any more there. I was feeling sorry to say you that. 😔
Then I thought many times many members commented there still knowing that comments not allowed. So, I pondered over that and thought to open this thread. 😃
I don't want to say anything related to hair. 😳

Originally posted by laizu

an_k I am always here. I love to come here daily. Everyone should come back too. 😊
I don't know why others avoid this place. In another way I feel peace too here because of less but dedicated DMGians. When everyone used to come here then bashing often happened regularly. Now its peaceful place.

And I love DMG forum more now.

yep i see u here as the most helping one here...yep i guess all of us shd...agree with u bt i guess only the true KSGians are looking around to find a place to discuss abt him only which they do not have at the spur of the moment...the others don't care abt him anymore...
i guess the mods shd make strict rules for such stuff as we want KSGians here only not the groups like couples etc...I agree with u bt i guess this is the only place left for Ksgians on IF now  :(
nice thread...
your all threads said "no comments" so I never commented...
I come to this forum everyday once to see your post because they have news and snaps of ksg...
DMG and your posts are like fresh air for me...