Ariya FF : Tum Bin update prt 13 pg 117 - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago
Riya's first day in ETF 😃
NICE start 👍🏼
So abhi arjun ki entry nai hui hai...
Part 2:

In the afternoon after finishing there works everyone got ready to leave for their work .shree came and asked riya if she would like to go home with him and so riya went with shree .after dropping riya shree went to his place .here riya went inside her house and sat down  ,thinking about her past

flash back starts

'' di .. di .. kaha ho tum .kitna der se dhund raha hu mei aur yeh di hai ke jiju ke yaad meii dubbi ha , isko yaha aana he nahi chaheye tha '',riya shouted to his di and mom .

roshni :kiya huwa chutki ,itna garam , re baba ..

riya:dekh nah di aj ke din bhi tum itni dur hai mujhse , agar mujhko pata hota ke tuh yaha rah kar bhi nahi rahe gi toh mei yah toh tujhe nahi bolati yah jiju ko bhi bolati

roshni laughed
'' kiya bak bak karti hai tu chutki ''

riya:chal saath mei rang khelte hai ,maza ayega

roshni:bas jiju ka wait karle thori aur der bas ata hoga nah

riya made a face and nodded

after few hours arjun came and all the families mil kar holi khel ne ki tayyari mei jhut gaye .

riya:kiya jiju aap kitni der laga di ,di kitni pareshaan thi pata ha tumko

arjun:sorry saali ji who zara kaam mei busy ho gaya tha

roshni koi baath nah ,chalo acha

jaise he sab families compound mei rang khelne ke liye gaye ,achanak se kuch ghari aur gunde log agayae ,sab ko souround karke arjun ko maarne lage aur sabh ko dhamki dene lage.

roshni crying '' please mere arjun ko chor do

riya shouting '' di ,no di , hey u leave us all n our jiju , u don't no who he is''

one bad man came close to riya pulled her hair and said '' acha kaun hai tera jiju bata hame saale ''

arjun snarled and punched the guys face and hugged roshni and riya .

some more came tied arjun and said '' u killed my borther now I will finish your family  in front of you ,, and he shot roshni ,  riya and her parents and all laughing went away ''

every one died only riya had been shot on her arms so it was not serous but roshni too was badly shot

quickly they called ambulance and took roshni  to hospital but they couldn't save as docter said she had lost too much blood and her internal organs were damaged due to bullets so riya and arjun sat and had final talk with roshni

roshni: ahh
..arjun  ..riya .. pliz pro ...promise something

riya crying  '' no di nothing will happen to you

arjun shocked and shattered with tears falling down his cheeks took roshni in his arms and hugged her tight

roshni: arjun I know I wont survive but u promise me ke u wil take care of riya n keep her safe always ,

arjun: I promise n we will take care of riya. nothing will happen to u , do u understand .

roshni : no u listen .I want you to marry riya and be happy with her because ab app he uske family ho

shocked riya and arjun looked ar roshni and each other

riya:di! yeh app kiya kahe rahi hai .app ko kuch nahi hoga

doc entered and talked to them saying : paitient ke pass waqt bahut kam hai toh app uski last wish zarur poori kar le

rooshni looked at both riya and arjun and nodded her head ,both riya and arjun looked at each other and arjun said '' ok agar tum yahi chahati ho toh thik hai ''

roshni says : u have to marry her here infront of me now .

arjun n riya dint hae a choice so arjun riya ki maang bharta hai roahni ki khoon se tabhi roshni akhri saas leti hai aur hamesha ke liye kho gayi ..

flash back ends

riya chuk kar ankhe kholti hai , cries har remembering her sister .and stood up tok arjuns foto in her hand and says"' arrjun ajj pura 5 saal ho gaya hamari shadi ko lekin phir bhi hum itne kareeb ho ke itne dur hai ;;
tum kaha ho arjun kiwu koi fone nahi kiya  ,I miss u arjun  n u don't noo ke me tumse bahut pyar karti hu ...''
she broke down crying hard and slept on the floor remembering arjun ..

awesome
super update
love it
cont soon
nice one.. Like it.. Thanks for pm..
this one is really shocking dear

do update soon i

i m so so excited now...what is waiting now