NEW FF: Wedding Scars ~ Part 4 (03/04)

tintin_ruble thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Wedding Scars

Prologue

Her hands slid inside his suit to touch his hard chest but he still stood rooted before the mirror looking at himself. The moment her cold fingers made a contact with his skin, he fisted her hair and kissed her lips vigorously not giving her a chance to even breathe. She gasped when he unhooked her dress and moved back coming out of his arms.

"Itni besabri Mr Arnav Singh Raizada? Shaadi hone mein abhi 3 ghante baaki hai." (So much eagerness Mr Arnav Singh Raizada? Its still 3 more hours for the marriage?)

He pushed her to the wall behind in anger. Arnav Singh Raizada didnt wanted to show his patience or mercy on anyone today. Her clothes were off from her body in no time.

"Wish I could stop this marriage of yours", she mumbled.

That one sentence evoked the beast in him and he fisted his fingers hiting it beside her on the wall.

"Today , not even God himself can do anything to stop this marriage Sheetal.  Yeh Shaadi zaroor hogi aur woh Khushi Kumaari Gupta humesha ke liye meri Patni banjayegi. (This marriage will happen. That Khushi Kumari Gupta will be my wife forever)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zindagi ke har raaste aap ko sahi manzil tak le jaaye, yeh zaroori nahi hai. Lekin jahan bhi woh le jaaye, samajhiye wohi aapki manzil hai. ( Its not necessary that every step you walk, takes you towards the right destination. So wherever it takes you, consider that to be the right path ).

Fate had chosen her to be his wife and even if it meant walking the thorns, Khushi Kumari Gupta was ready for it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note

This fiction will potray an intense relationship between a couple who have no compatibilty in any terms. All they share in common is the Hate they have for each other. Their connected pasts will be revealed slowly as the fiction progress.

I will be posting the Part 1 of this Fiction by end of next week.

Hoping another journey with everyone here and this time a Dark one.

tintin_ruble

Edited by tintin_ruble - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daljeet thumbnail
First of all thank you Di for starting this one. I was happy that you took up my request for a dark FF. 

Can't wait for an intense ride with you for the first time, not that other stories are not intense. But you are trying your hand at a dark FF for first time I guess!

Kushi's monologue was a bit confusing, I didn't understand what she meant.

the plot line provided though is interesting.
Edited by daljeet - 10 years ago
cutebreeze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Interesting, good start, good luck...
zoobie-doobie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Woahh ! Now this looks like something very intense !
Can't wait for the story to unfold.
Update soon πŸ˜³
--MISHTEE-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved d start
continue soon
siva2901 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wow new ff dinchak dinchak
bs1224 thumbnail