Strictly No Comments Please!! - Page 24

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by -Alina.

10 Things

A drabble series consisting of 10 drabbles where we get to know 10 reasons why Zain hates(?) Aliya.

An amazing mixture of light hearted moments and emotional parts. A must read especially if you are a potter fan too like the writer herself πŸ˜†

By: arshipotterfan

Congrats πŸ˜Š and here's your gift:

zaya.fan

Zain and ALiyah once again Face to Face 

By: _Littles12_

&

We Will Miss You- A farewell to Usmaan Abdullah

By: vinu127

Originally posted by -Alina.

Rating

Stars / Stars

So here I am to present the Blooper of the week. 

Well, I must say, it was pretty tough!

Not because I did not find bloopers.. It's because I did not know which all bloopers I should include!πŸ˜•πŸ˜³

There was such tough competition between bloopers this week! πŸ˜†

But finally, we have a winner!

Before that, the runner up Blooper

Wasn't Rizwan referred to as Rizwan Khan in one of the episodes in the beginning of the show?

Then how did he become Rizwan Malik on the day of his Nikah?

Congratulations for this Blooper CVs. πŸ˜†

And now for the Winning Blooper,

I was wondering what a magical city Mumbai is...

It's night in one part of the city while day at another?

I'm talking about the same day when Zain was in jail.

Aliya was talking to the inspector about Zain and Suraiyya's innocence while it was broad day-light(this in itself is a blooper as 7 hours after Zain and Suraiyya's arrest, it's still day?!) 

While at the same time, Rehan went to Barkat Villah but it was all dark?  So is Barkat Villa situated in thick woods or is Mumbai a wonderland? 

That's it for this week...

Hope the CVs and editors make me pull my hair next time by giving a Blooper-less week

Character of the week

Choosing a character of the week this week was very difficult - we saw a different side to Zain's character and Harshad's acting over the last few days has been brilliant. But I think the one character that really stood out from everyone was Usman Abdullah. The man who throughout the show spoke very few words but always wise ones. This last week we saw him breathe his last and depart BI forever, but he's still very much alive... he's there in spirit to support Aaliya just like he always has done because he knows that without him, Aaliya is lost as she no longer has the support of Zain. Usman since day one was a very interesting and intriguing character, there were times were we even questioned as to how could Usman not know his family members especially suraiya and how could he not see the way suraiya treated his sister's family and if he could why did he choose to do nothing about it? But he proved he is a very forward thinking person as Rehan rightly described him. Usman always thought ahead - he could always see things others never could imagine... whether it was seeing ZaYa being the perfect companions for one another or knowing that there is a possibility of Aaliya becoming a victim of Suraiya's evil plans while he isn't around. It was as though he always knew what would happen and so was fully prepared for it... He knew Aaliya would face tough times after he's not around and maybe even be shown the door, that's why he made sure he secured Aaliya's future and in a way where Suraiya and the rest of the Abdullah family themselves would NOT wish to remove Aaliya from their home and lives, because removing her from BV would mean losing over 50% of their property which they would never want. To that, all we can say is Usman you were one of a kind. There can never be anyone like you. You may no longer be alive in the show but your presence in BI will always be felt. Usman, a man of few words will live on in our hearts, memories and of course as a strong pillar of support for his bhanji.

Rating of the week
editing

message 2 makers
editing
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 9 years ago
 _aaliya 
Groupbie_aaliya

IP Logged |       Reply To Private MessagePosted: 17 August 2014 at 10:19pm
CC: BIEntries

I am extremely sorry for the late entry. It wont happen again. Please accept this. 

Hey Beintehaa-ians! I am back with the Hafte ki Guftagoo aka Dialogue of the Week! It's a very small dialogue but speaks a thousand feelings of Zain & Aaliya.

Aaliya: Aaliya aur Zain ka toh alag hona na mumkin tha, phir yeh kaise ho gaya?

Zain: Kyun kiya mere saath aisa? Kyun diya mujhe dhoka?

vinu127 
IF-Rockerzvinu127

IP Logged |       Reply To Private MessagePosted: 20 August 2014 at 12:27am
by: AnnRosewood

A very beautifully written account of ZaYa's business trip... the supposed last for days of their married life before the last talaaq. read on to find out what happens between ZaYa. Will they get divorced or will their love overcome all the hurdles?

Private Messenger : Icon of the week

CrazyKSGlover
IF-SizzlerzCrazyKSGlover

IP Logged |       Reply To Private MessagePosted: 21 August 2014 at 9:05am

Private Messenger : News letter (My Sections)

...Renu... 
IF-Sizzlerz...Renu...

IP Logged |       Reply To Private MessagePosted: 21 August 2014 at 11:55pm
Hafte ki pasandeeda Tasfver :
[Picture of the week:]

Is there any need of explanation on why did i have choose this pic?? this picture itself speak volumes..his heart finally found it's peace by locking in her in his  arms ..she get her solace in his embrace..And finally the two soul had a peaceful sleep in each others embrace  after ages..a pic with such a beautiful feel deserve to the pic of week don't you guys think so????

Hafte ki galti :
Blooper of the week:

It was super amazing week with super se upar wali amazing bloopers in it .. i literally pulled all my hair in confusion on which one should be selected as blooper of the week ..as each one of em were different ..unique and super awesome..so finally i deiced to make top 3 bloopers..!!!

So now lets start with the third  best blooper

And it's the magically curtains blooper..!!!
When zain meiyya enters into his suit and moved towards the widow we can see the window with out the glass fame & curtain hanging at its side.

But when the rain started pouring down the widow gets an glass frame for itself..and even curtain go missing  in this scene..!

Now The second one.
Well in 17th  August's  epi the telephone in aaliya's room was shown on left bed post 

Private Messenger : Most Active Member

ARandKJFan 
IF-StunnerzARandKJFan

IP Logged |       Reply To Private MessagePosted: 22 August 2014 at 3:27am

.Mandy. :)

Private Messenger : NL - Funny Scene of the Week

Desigirl_21 
CoolbieDesigirl_21

IP Logged |       Reply To Private MessagePosted: 22 August 2014 at 5:47am

Thankfully in these two weeks there were some funny scenes otherwise this track was filled with only intense and dramatic moments. Many of the scenes that included Shazia were really funny such as when she tells Fahad to give her Talak so that she can also get Barkat Royale was quite amusing. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Another small funny scene was when Shazia was in the office and was trying so hard to get her work done which included ordering the perfect tea and making the finance head make the tea for her. In that scene Fahad's expressions said it all, that entire scene was very comicalπŸ˜›.

I would like to add another small scene with the new entry of the character Bilal I expect some more funny scenes but one scene I found absolutely hilarious was when Bilal was trying to get close to Shazia, the manner he was doing it and Shazia's face at that time was very hilarious.🀣

Private Messenger : Video Avi

zainaliya-12 
IF-Sizzlerzzainaliya-12

IP Logged |       Reply To Private MessagePosted: 22 August 2014 at 1:18pm

by -Faiza-

Private Messenger : BI NL Entry

_aaliya 
Groupbie_aaliya

IP Logged |       Reply To Private MessagePosted: 22 August 2014 at 3:40pm

Hey Beintehaa-ians! I am back with the Hafte ki Guftagoo aka Dialogue of the Week! Again, there was not only one dialogue I could choose so here I present two most emotional dialogues of the week. First one is a very small dialogue but speaks a thousand feelings of Zain & Aaliya.

Aaliya: Aaliya aur Zain ka toh alag hona na mumkin tha, phir yeh kaise ho gaya?

Zain: Kyun kiya mere saath aisa? Kyun diya mujhe dhoka?

SECOND DIALOGUE:

Aaliya: Itni nafrat ki zaroorat nahi hai Zain, sirf teen din bache hain. Uske baad sab khatam hi ho jana hai.

Zain: Tumhe kya laga? Abhi bhi khatam na hone ki koi gunja-ish baki hai?

Aaliya: Main janti hoon ke bohat kuch khatam hona baki hai, lekin tumhara dil nahi dhelta Zain yeh soch kar ke teen dino baad, hamara rishta khatam ho jaye ga? Woh rishta jo mamu ne banaya hai. Woh rishta jo hum dono ne mil kar ... uske baad, wapsi ki koi ummeed nahi bache gi Zain. Sab khatam ho jaye ga. Tum jante ho iska matlab kya hai? Main nahi janti ke main tumse aaj yeh sab kyun keh rahi hoon. Par sach toh yehi hai ke maine bohat bar tumse yeh baat karne ki koshish ki, par har baar tumhari nafrat ne mujhe roka. Har baar hamare aas pass ke logo ne mujhe roka. Main bas yehi kehna chahti hoon ke ...

Zain: ke kya, ke main tumhe teesra talaq na doon?

Aaliya: haan Zain! Mat do yeh teesra talaq, Khuda ke liye mat do!

Zain: Aaliya Ghulam Haider, tumhe ab bhi yakeen nahi hai ke main tumse kitni nafrat karta hoon.

AaliyaAgar hamare rishte main, ek baar bhi tumne mujhse pyaar kiya hai, toh meri baat maan lo. Teesra talaq mat do Zain. mat do teesra talaq Zain! Teesra talaq mat do, please!

Zain: achi khasi pee thi, sab utar gayi. Janti ho har raat main kyun peeta hoon? Take bhula sakoon woh raat, bhula sakoon us inspector ki woh baat, ke usne kaha ke Aaliya Ghulam Haider mere saath safe nahi hai. Aaliya Ghulam Haider, agar tum mere saath mehfuz nahi ho na, toh duniya main kahin bhi mehfuz nahi ho.Ek baat kaan khol kar sun lo, agar aaj meri maa kala libas pehen ti hai, toh uski zimedaar tum ho, aur main tumhe kabhi maaf nahi karun ga.

Private Messenger : Signature of th week

-Maliha- 
IF-Stunnerz-Maliha-

IP Logged |       Reply To Private MessagePosted: 23 August 2014 at 5:01am

here i am with enteries,..

Signature of th week:

Non-animated: By -VishaD-

https://i.imgur.com/LUu8td0.png

Animated: By Allbut1

https://38.media.tumblr.com/cea3e83bd88493367e9a9b203dd85832/tumblr_nalg3tyRlJ1spp3ago2_500.gif

Private Messenger : funny Character of the week

-KitKit- 
IF-Dazzler-KitKit-

IP Logged |       Reply To Private MessagePosted: 23 August 2014 at 5:07am
Hello
em here with "funny Character of the week" πŸ˜Š

As we all know that this week was so much tensed and entirely serious. 
We can't decide funny character of the week.
But due to some scenes  which make us smile.
this title goes to no other than our  "shazia"
Shazia joined Office to investigate aliya and she kept eye on Zaya! and Due to complain Revelation, she played funny role in finding the person who registered the complaint. 
She is the queen of funny expressions, even she looks so funny in angry mood.
She is not just funny character of this week, she is the drama queen of this drama. she always makes people smile and laugh.
So this title goes to our beloved Shazia.

Private Messenger : funny Character of the week

-KitKit- 
IF-Dazzler-KitKit-

IP Logged |       Reply To Private MessagePosted: 23 August 2014 at 5:07am
Hello
em here with "funny Character of the week" πŸ˜Š

As we all know that this week was so much tensed and entirely serious. 
We can't decide funny character of the week.
But due to some scenes  which make us smile.
this title goes to no other than our  "shazia"
Shazia joined Office to investigate aliya and she kept eye on Zaya! and Due to complain Revelation, she played funny role in finding the person who registered the complaint. 
She is the queen of funny expressions, even she looks so funny in angry mood.
She is not just funny character of this week, she is the drama queen of this drama. she always makes people smile and laugh.
So this title goes to our beloved Shazia.

ReadSubjectRepliesDate
-KitKit-5 hours ago
-Maliha-5 hours ago
_aaliya18 hours ago
zainaliya-1220 hours ago
Desigirl_211 day ago
ARandKJFan1 day ago
...Renu...1 day ago
CrazyKSGlover2 days ago
vinu1273 days ago
_aaliya5 days ago
 Mishika123 
IF-RockerzMishika123

IP Logged |       Reply To Private MessagePosted: 26 August 2014 at 12:11pm

This time I chose Nafisa- Rehan scene as scene of the week ! I chose this scene as it as it shows that Good always wins . Finally , Nafisa's truth is out and the Good wins ! But as it is said sometimes its too late and so happened ! Zain gavd third talaaq to Aaliya . And after the truth was revealed ! But the positive point is that finally the truth is unfolded snd the real culprit is out ! But two lovers got separated forever ! But thats what is called destiny ! :D

ReadSubjectRepliesDate
-Maliha-1 day ago
_aaliya2 days ago
vinu1272 days ago
vinu1272 days ago
ARandKJFan2 days ago
Desigirl_212 days ago
...Renu...3 days ago

Private Messenger : NL- Signature/AV of the week

-Maliha- 
IF-Stunnerz-Maliha-

IP Logged |       Reply To Private MessagePosted: 06 September 2014 at 9:09am
Non-Animated Siggy:  saher_90
https://i.imgur.com/nZfuYIB.jpg

Animated Siggy:  -Faiza-

AV of the week: .Mandy.            

Private Messenger : Dialogue of the Week

_aaliya 
Senior Member_aaliya

IP Logged |       Reply To Private MessagePosted: 05 September 2014 at 3:32pm

Har taraf naye saal ka shor hai, par meri zindagi ka har ek pal, ek jaise lag ne laga hai. Log guzre hue saal ko alvida keh rahe hain, aur main chah kar bhi is saal ke ek ek lamhe ko, rukhsat nahi kar pa rahi, beeti baton ko bhula na, mere liye mushkil nahi hota lekin is baar kuch aisi beeti hai jo beet ne ka naam hi nahi leti. Aaliya ab Aaliya nahi rahi aur ab shayad kabhi nahi hogi. Ek panne pe bhi tumhara naam nahi hai Zain, jaante ho kyun? kyun ki tumhara naam likhne ki zaroorat hi nahi thi, maine sheher chod diya, milon door chali gayi tumse lekin aaj wahi khadi hoon, ussi hotel mein jahan tumne teesra talaq de diya tha mujhe. Bas woh ek pal nahi guzar ta, woh ek pal nahi guzar ta, nahi guzar ta woh ek pal. Kyun usse bhej diya wapis meri zindagi mein Allah, kyun?

Allah, apka aisa karam hua hai mujh par, ke shukriya bhi bohat chota lafz hai. Sirf sar jhuka sakta hoon aap ke samne, ke apne mujhe meri zindagi se milaya. Main janta hoon ke uske dil ke darwaze mere liye ab hamesha hamesha ke liye band hain, lekin aap toh jante hain meri mohabbat uske liye kitni pak saaf hai, aur agar aap ka karam raha toh meri mohabbat ka noor uske gham ke andhero ko par kar kar, uske dil ko zaroor chuye ga, itni toufeek baksh de mujhe.

Private Messenger : blooper of the week

vinu127 
IF-Rockerzvinu127

IP Logged |       Reply To Private MessagePosted: 05 September 2014 at 11:52am
We were literally showered with bloopers last week, ( as usual) but I of course cannot mention all of them here. So I'm picking the one which I hated the most. The earrings blooper.
Last week when Zain was remembering Aliya and the time he spent with her, he held out a pair of pearl drop and white stone studded earrings while they showed the party sequence in flashback.

But on that day, Zain gifted Aliya a pair of champagne and red stone  studded earrings. 

It was a scene no BIian would ever forget. I wonder how the CVs/director(s) forgot that. 

Private Messenger : story of the week

vinu127 
IF-Rockerzvinu127

IP Logged |       Reply To Private MessagePosted: 05 September 2014 at 5:33am

Dil Toh Pagal Hai

By: -.serendipity.-
A beautifully written ongoing FF based on the film Dil Toh Pagal Hai.
Aliya moves to Mumbai to pursue her dream of dancing but destiny crosses her road with Zain's. Read on to know the lovely journey of ZaYa through love and dance😊

Private Messenger : Most Active Member

ARandKJFan 
IF-StunnerzARandKJFan

IP Logged |       Reply To Private MessagePosted: 05 September 2014 at 5:03am

Active Member: -Saheba-

Private Messenger : BI NL entry - funny scene of the week

Desigirl_21 
CoolbieDesigirl_21

IP Logged |       Reply To Private MessagePosted: 05 September 2014 at 2:37am

This time the funny scene of the week is again between Bilal and Shazia. No matter how manipulative Bilal is his scenes with Shazia are always funny and the light-hearted moments are a welcome in the otherwise dramatic plot.

Shazia has just found out that she has vitamin D deficiency and she makes it a big deal she literally wants to be admitted in the hospital and she almost faints because of her tension when Bilal comes and holds her. Bilal who has a huge crush on her wants to help her and suggests some ridiculous ways but Shazia doesn't pay heed to any of them. While the kids Sana and Arub are sitting there and watching them, Bilal really does not know what to do and so he asks the kids. The kids in a very funny manner take his phone and show him the right treatment method. πŸ€£

Even though Shazia and Bilal scenes have nothing to do with the story whatsoever they are light hearted and provide entertainment which is much better than all the plotting and planning besides they do make a very cute and a funny couple. πŸ˜³

Private Messenger : BI Nl (MY Section)

...Renu... 
IF-Sizzlerz...Renu...

IP Logged |       Reply To Private MessagePosted: 04 September 2014 at 9:06pm
Hafte ki pasandeeda tasver:

Picture of the week:

Finally after ages of searching he had found her ..the happiness..the joy of meeting each other and being together reflected on their faces..it seemed like they got soul of their life  back with mere touch of each other..the term "Do jism ek jaan" can be perfectly implied here..so that what made me choose this pic as the picture of the week..!!!