Strictly No Comments Please!! - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago

In these two week we saw quite a lot of things happening in the show.
Suraiya trying to plot against Aliya, Zain and Aliya's nok jhok's, Ayat meeting rocky and getting into his trap, Fahad getting in problems with don and aliya helping him by selling her jewels and Suraiyya trying to defame Aliya in front of Usmaan, Aliya and zain coming together to help Fahad.
In total these two weeks were absolutely a roller coaster.
I would rate this week: ⭐️ /10.

Please bear my long rant.🀒

*Takes a deep breath before starting*

In the show, it is portrayed that Aaliya is a conservative modern girl who follows the basic tenants of Islam.😳 Now bearing this is mind, you can imagine my jaw dropping when she wore the blue dress in the party. A small town religious' girl wearing a STRAPLESS and BACKLESS dress???

A BIGGG NOOO.

To add insult to injury, she herself picked the dress without any inputs and did not seem in the least uncomfortable wearing it.πŸ€” How much effort would it have taken to put some sleeves onto that dress?? Plus the makers could have showed us a scene wherein she wears it and feels uncomfortable and Zain niharofys her and maybe teases her too. It would have tied in the loop with his "hot dresses" comment.😳

Aaliya has worn revealing dresses in the past, the Valentine Day saree blouse being one. But there, I concede that it was still technically all in place (sleeves-blouse-saree).πŸ˜†

Lots of Muslim women do wear these kinds of clothes, but sleeveless dresses are still nearly taboo in Muslim households even in cities like Mumbai. So a strapless dress by choice for Aaliya?

Coming to another major issue I have with upcoming storyline, Celebrating Holi! Muslims do not celebrate Holi. Some may go out to friends' house to play, but hosting the party is a bit OTT. Now I know the channel and PH wants to promote BI(not a bad thing) but celebrating Holi according to me is still not the right take.😳

Now, moving on to the content of the show, can we get some emotional quotient into the show please? I feel a lot of retrospections are missing. Any progress ZaYa make is setback or covered up with their kit kit'. I don't mean that Zain should start having feelings for Aaliya or vice versa all of a sudden, but then realizing small things, like some of their actions were not right and need an apology, if not verbal at least an acknowledgement of the same can be shown.😳

BTW, I am also a Muslim girl from a conservative family with modern outlook. So whatever I say I say from what I have seen happening in my family and around me. I am not a religious scholar so I could be wrong. Please feel free to disagree with me on my opinion and if I make any mistakes you can always PM me.πŸ˜ƒ

There are many other small things which I am ignoring for now.

On the whole, the show is going smoothly and is very entertaining, characters like Shazia add the spice and Usman maniatins teh balance. 

Love the dialogue writers n screenplays.⭐️⭐️

To aaj ke liye bas itna hi.

P.S. I do LOVEEE Beintehaaa πŸ˜†

Hello folks!here I am with a blooper not from this week but from episodes aired earlier  πŸ˜Š So we had Zain's Body Double in this scene and I couldn't help but notice it πŸ˜‰ 

that's definitely not Zain /Harshad ! ughh I hate BD's specially when they use them in lead actors ke scenes..and specially when they don't even come close to the real actor πŸ˜† I hope we don't get these in future.

Edited by -Alina. - 10 years ago

Originally posted by -Alina.

The Beintehaa Newsletter Team welcomes you to the first official Beintehaa Newsletter...

Kissa-e-Mohabbat, Dastaan-e-Nafrat #1 - Bas Haq Hai Ek Mera

Sit back, plug in your ear phones and get ready to be mesmerised on this special ZaYa journey which is about to begin...

Before the journey begins, we'd like to take this opportunity to thank all the team members for their contributions and for sending in their entries on time. Well Done!

Please enjoy reading further and do drop in your feedbacks to help us improve our newsletter.

CREDITS

Main Banner: ..swagger..
Graphics:
appy_indy-KD
Summary of the Week: Preet.kc
Scene of the Week: tareyforever333
Dialogue of the Week: Loquacious_Aash
ZaYa Scene of the Week: Cute_Strawberry
Funny Scene of the Week: Desigirl_21
Character of the Week: AnotherAdmirer
Most Irritating Character of the Week: -SB-
Funny Character of the Week: MsfairyCindreLa
Picture of the Week: -SB-
Costume of the Week: Cute_Strawberry
Song of the Week: -AkkiLuvsNBT- & -Alina.
Signature of the Week: Laugh.Out.Loud
Icon of the Week: 
CrazyBoy-.Hd.-
Video Avatar of the Week: Mrs.Dhawan
Video Mix of the Week: PrincessN
Story (OS/SS/FF) of the Week: catty2000
Most Active Member of the Week: ARandKJFan
Most Active Thread of the Week: PrincessN
Rating of the Week: 
CrazyBoy-.Hd.-
Message to the Makers: Loquacious_Aash
Blooper of the Week: mazkachazka

This time funniest scene of the week is from the Beintehaa Holi Special episode πŸ˜ƒ. The scene was none other than when Shazia was trying to accomplish her plan of ruining the holi party by putting a permanent colour in water however, her plan took a comical twist when Fahad put that colour on her along with water πŸ€ͺ. The scene was so hilarious as Shazia's face was worth seeing as it had turned a slimy green colour πŸ€£πŸ€£. No one could recognize her including her own sister who called her a Bhikharin πŸ€‘. Even Suraiaya called Shazia a Bhikarin who was so funny and the way Shazia was crying after that and was shooed away by them due to her flop plan πŸ˜†πŸ˜† . All of the four actresses were very good in their comic timing especially Shazia who playing the part of the victim quite amusingly πŸ‘πŸ€£.

Private Messenger : Character of the Week entry NL2

AnotherAdmirer 
IF-Rockerz

AnotherAdmirer

IP Logged |       Reply To Private MessagePosted: 20 March 2014 at 4:08pm
CC: BIEntries

This week we have TWO characters bagging the title! πŸ˜Ž

It was difficult to pick πŸ€“ 

Everyone had their shining moments! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Yet certain two warmed our hearts β€οΈ 

If one is a softie πŸ˜³ the other is a Lioness β­οΈ 

Who else? None other than *drumroll*

~ Fahad Abdullah and Aliya Ghulam Haider ~

Fahad owned up to his mistakes and confessed to his family about his wrongdoing - betting. His grief and innocence touched us, making us feel compelled to console him. 

It's okay buddy, Hota hai 

It was impressive to see him come to terms with Chakkiwala's conniving plans, the man he had given the status of a father and the way he told off Shazia, unwilling to be swayed by any kind of false justifications. 

Aliya embarked on the realization that her heart has taken a step ahead in her relationship with Zain. Her care and concern after Zain's accident grew by multiple folds and she was left stunned at the intensity of her own emotions. Her Pain, her tears, her anguish came to the fore in her confrontation with Zain, leaving us shaken. Aliya Ghulam Haider is a strong lady and we appreciate this quality of hers! πŸ‘

For the remarkable growth in both the characters and amazing performances  Hats Off to the makers and the actors ! 

Private Messenger : NL 21/3

PrincessN 
Coolbie

PrincessN

IP Logged |       Reply To Private MessagePosted: 20 March 2014 at 8:51am

Active thread:  

Wudu creatives Wudu.. you just cannot read Quraan Shareef

By   -MakhanMalaai-      with 72 Comments and 2096 views

VM of the week:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HQGqHcAQng     By   forevermine

Private Messenger : Beintehaa NL#2 Song of The Week

-AkkiLuvsNBT-
IF-Sizzlerz

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

IP Logged |       Reply To Private MessagePosted: 20 March 2014 at 1:17am

Scene: Zain applying Color on Aaliya with his cheeks.

" Hello!! I am Akki/Aakash here πŸ˜›.It was quite difficult to select one single song for ZaYa .I found so many songs which suited the situationπŸ˜ƒ.But from all songs i loved Shaam Gulaabi from Shuddh Desi Romance for the scene when Zain applies color on Aaliya with his cheeks.😳 That scene was just fabulous.The moment  Zain brought his cheeks closer to Aaliya's cheeks time stood still. That was most beautiful scene ever.😳

Song: Shaam Gulaabi Sehar Gulaabi
Movie:Shuddh Desi Romance
Loquacious_Aash
IF-Stunnerz

Loquacious_Aash

IP Logged |       Reply To Private MessagePosted: 18 March 2014 at 12:35pm
CC: craziekudi, adoremevirgo, blueangel1308, anuandavi, Desichiqneez, Clumsy_Wings, anshra, ..natasha.., ..Adeena.., Armu4eva, AnotherAdmirer, -Sangs-, -MERRY-, Anita1118, Ash534, aakritisri1111, Amour_Reet, deejayaqueel, .ramya-gurtian., abinash079, basicquestion1, ankita24, -Mishu-, -WhiteGirl-, _Rashmi, -bansi-, ..Bournville.., -Mithuna-, Boogleton.Schiz, -Alina., dazzlingdivz, ...Anu..M..., -brokensoul-, ana1411, DDbiggestfan, _lehar_, Arnav90, arunsunita_gm, anji-mira, ABBY_JERAN, -Misek-, BDayGal-11Jan, -chrys-, Deelight, ..Sujith1001.., -Spriha-, ...sharanya..., cutemel_MG, BIEntries

New Zaya OS

Enjoy ;) 
 ARandKJFan 
IF-Stunnerz

ARandKJFan

IP Logged |       Reply To Private MessagePosted: 18 March 2014 at 7:22am

Active Member Of The Week: -Gaganjot-

Kissa-e-Mohabbat, Dastaan-e-Nafra#1 - BasHaq HaEk Mera

CREDITS

Main Banner: ..swagger..
Graphics: 
appy_indy-KD
Summary of the Week: Preet.kc
Scene of the Week: tareyforever333
Dialogue of the Week: Loquacious_Aash
ZaYa Scene of the Week: Cute_Strawberry
Funny Scene of the Week: Desigirl_21
Character of the Week: AnotherAdmirer
Most Irritating Character of the Week: -SB-
Funny Character of the Week: MsfairyCindreLa
Picture of the Week: -SB-
Costume of the Week: Cute_Strawberry
Song of the Week: -AkkiLuvsNBT- & -Alina.
Signature of the Week: Laugh.Out.Loud
Icon of the Week: 
CrazyBoy-.Hd.-
Video Avatar of the Week: Mrs.Dhawan
Video Mix of the Week: PrincessN
Story (OS/SS/FF) of the Week: catty2000
Most Active Member of the Week: ARandKJFan
Most Active Thread of the Week: PrincessN
Rating of the Week: 
CrazyBoy-.Hd.-
Message to the Makers: Loquacious_Aash
Blooper of the Week: mazkachazka

This time funniest scene of the week is from the Beintehaa Holi Special episode πŸ˜ƒ. The scene was none other than when Shazia was trying to accomplish her plan of ruining the holi party by putting a permanent colour in water however, her plan took a comical twist when Fahad put that colour on her along with water πŸ€ͺ. The scene was so hilarious as Shazia's face was worth seeing as it had turned a slimy green colour πŸ€£πŸ€£. No one could recognize her including her own sister who called her a Bhikharin πŸ€‘. Even Suraiaya called Shazia a Bhikarin who was so funny and the way Shazia was crying after that and was shooed away by them due to her flop plan πŸ˜†πŸ˜† . All of the four actresses were very good in their comic timing especially Shazia who playing the part of the victim quite amusingly πŸ‘πŸ€£.

Edited by Leviathan - 10 years ago

This week we have TWO characters bagging the title! πŸ˜Ž

It was difficult to pick πŸ€“ 

Everyone had their shining moments! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Yet certain two warmed our hearts β€οΈ 

If one is a softie πŸ˜³ the other is a Lioness β­οΈ 

Who else? None other than *drumroll*

~ Fahad Abdullah and Aliya Ghulam Haider ~

Fahad owned up to his mistakes and confessed to his family about his wrongdoing - betting. His grief and innocence touched us, making us feel compelled to console him. 

It's okay buddy, Hota hai 

It was impressive to see him come to terms with Chakkiwala's conniving plans, the man he had given the status of a father and the way he told off Shazia, unwilling to be swayed by any kind of false justifications. 

Aliya embarked on the realization that her heart has taken a step ahead in her relationship with Zain. Her care and concern after Zain's accident grew by multiple folds and she was left stunned at the intensity of her own emotions. Her Pain, her tears, her anguish came to the fore in her confrontation with Zain, leaving us shaken. Aliya Ghulam Haider is a strong lady and we appreciate this quality of hers! πŸ‘

For the remarkable growth in both the characters and amazing performances  Hats Off to the makers and the actors ! 

Scene: Zain applying Color on Aaliya with his cheeks.

" Hello!! I am Akki/Aakash here πŸ˜›.It was quite difficult to select one single song for ZaYa .I found so many songs which suited the situationπŸ˜ƒ.But from all songs i loved Shaam Gulaabi from Shuddh Desi Romance for the scene when Zain applies color on Aaliya with his cheeks.😳 That scene was just fabulous.The moment  Zain brought his cheeks closer to Aaliya's cheeks time stood still. That was most beautiful scene ever.😳

Song: Shaam Gulaabi Sehar Gulaabi
Movie:Shuddh Desi Romance